Staff member

Friday will be interesting.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
The fox is back.

Go watch her.

SomeRando

Offkai confirmed to be run by cucks, not surprising.

Piava

Redemption Arc
I got a feeling that this segment is going to be pure kino.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Feel like crossposting a little bit from the Discord, resident gyaru loli dog weighs in;

1715371545055.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not suprised, Kirsche keeps going for interviews with culture war hanger ons and Offkai hosts eons of twitterfags in some form or another

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Not suprised, Kirsche keeps going for interviews with culture war hanger ons and Offkai hosts eons of twitterfags in some form or another
"tf do you expect, streamer who covers clownworld gets denied at commiefornia expo. during election year"

I just copy pasted my groomcord message fight me I'm right.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I figured it was bound to happen eventually, didn't expect it to be within a year.

Stunned But Dumb

Huh, 1800 on youtube vs 1300 on twitch for her is weird... no?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I figured it was bound to happen eventually, didn't expect it to be within a year.
Kirsche has been getting more and more known for spicy takes (she herself has started calling herself "the spicy fox") and Offkai has always been full of fags

I can only hope that this doesnt affect her relations with phase but imo she cant complain if she chose to persue that content when clown world pushes hard against it, and clown world supported money is the main organizer of all the main vtuber gatherings for now

I also hope she doesnt go full retard and decide to throw her hat in with being a full culture war fag, her content shouldnt be pushed too hard into the "ree clownworld" niche because even if she is right that side is just grifters

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
"tf do you expect, streamer who covers clownworld gets denied at commiefornia expo. during election year"

I just copy pasted my groomcord message fight me I'm right.
Forgot there is dozens of these faggots in the EN sphere my bad

JMForte

I can only hope that this doesnt affect her relations with phase but imo she cant complain if she chose to persue that content when clown world pushes hard against it, and is the main organizer of all the main vtuber gatherings for now
If her reputation gets bigger and she gets more popular, it probably will.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche has been getting more and more known for spicy takes (she herself has started calling herself "the spicy fox") and Offkai has always been full of fags

I can only hope that this doesnt affect her relations with phase but imo she cant complain if she chose to persue that content when clown world pushes hard against it, and clown world supported money is the main organizer of all the main vtuber gatherings for now

I just hope she doesnt go full retard and decide to throw her hat in with being a full culture war fag, her content shouldnt be pushed too hard into the "ree clownworld" niche because even if she is right that side is just grifters
I feel like she already has to an extent. She has collabed with these culture war channels like Sidescrollers and Geeks + Gamers a lot recently, to the point it's hard to ignore her now. I'm not 100% a fan of it, but it's her decision at the end of the day and I hope she's smart enough to know the consequences (yeah yeah I know, woman).

SomeRando

Huh, 1800 on youtube vs 1300 on twitch for her is weird... no?

I don't think so, she tends to get a bit more viewers on youtube now that she's started duo-streams. She's also dipped her toes in more with youtube streams like Geeks and Gamers and Side Scrollers so some of those people are probably checking her out there too.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am presently fucked out of watching; was she blacklisted from OffKai?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All this makes you wonder how much of this does Nyaru know about?

SomeRando

I am presently fucked out of watching; was she blacklisted from OffKai?

Yes, TL;DR volunteers for the convention think spicy fox is problematic and threatened to quit if Kirsche wasn't banned from having an appearance and stuff. They also did the same thing to try to stop Pippa (in another year) but Pippa had more power being part of Phase and also risking Phase abandoning the convention.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

hey also did the same thing to try to stop Pippa but Pippa had more power being part of Phase and also risking Phase abandoning the convention.
That did come to mind while I was watching, but I dipped so I must've missed her bringing it up.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Feel like crossposting a little bit from the Discord, resident gyaru loli dog weighs in;

1715374123796.png
Yes, TL;DR volunteers for the convention think spicy fox is problematic and threatened to quit if Kirsche wasn't banned from having an appearance and stuff. They also did the same thing to try to stop Pippa but Pippa had more power being part of Phase and also risking Phase abandoning the convention.
Volunteers becoming powergrabbing, gatekeeping faggots? Say it it isn't so.

Top Bottom