"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It has to be Mika right?
With everything her & Matara have said, if Pomu/Mint is going to join, it'll be after Summer. Mika was speculated for a while there & all the reasons why haven't really went away so she'd be my bet.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vshojo's debuting a new member on April 20th. Timestamped to tease

Could be that racoon whore that's been around for years but she'd probably keep her model, so yeah, some ex-niji.

braindoko

When I get the playlist data it opens normally in my MPC, how do I transform that into a file? Is there a string for ffmpeg/yt-dlp/streamlink to save to file?
on VLC there's an option to stream or save to file, it's pretty slow but that seems to do the trick

nothing noteworthy on the following tab, just the other vshojo chuubas and staff. 99% sure it's Mika Melatika

Negzana

MOM THERE IS A WEIRD BRITISH MAN ON THE TV

HE BE TALKIN ABOUT DA SITUATION
AND DA CRIME STATISTEEKS

I turned it on, heard your laugh, and turned it off.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Could be that racoon whore that's been around for years but she'd probably keep her model, so yeah, some ex-niji.
Snuffy is such a Super Slut that not even Vshojo wants her

Koronesuki

X-Potato

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I was backreading and remember a website that saves Twitch VODs for a while as m3u8 playlist files for downloading, at least that seems to be how it works. I was able to save a deleted VOD this way. It has that April 10 parasi stream https://vodvod.top/channels/@parasi

When I get the playlist data it opens normally in my MPC, how do I transform that into a file? Is there a string for ffmpeg/yt-dlp/streamlink to save to file?
Huh? The VOD is still up, you can just get it using yt-dlp or any more common tool.

If you want to download using the m3u8, here's the string I use for ffmpeg:
ffmpeg -protocol_whitelist file,http,https,tcp,tls,crypto -i "http://examplelink.m3u8" -c copy outputvideoname.mp4

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Finally our girl is coming back home to tardwrangle her pet because he is misbehaving and pissing all the house

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't know why this old tweet keeps popping up on my feed, but it's funny and a common Fishman win, so here you go:

Xuhle

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I do not understand how phase gets away with it tbh, if a Holo or Niji did this they would be dogpiled in milliseconds.
Isn't there rrats her rm or a relative of her [Panko] has ties to far right organizations? I see that spread around on vt
Never ask an Italian what their grandparents were doing during WWII.

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

What the fuck is going on with this woman, she had a rib removed? Is she just another victim of Canadian health care?

...or is it somehow Subway's fault?

Does Kronii have a heart condition, or bad circulation? Like there are medical reasons to do that, but they're so few I wonder what could be wrong?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
With everything her & Matara have said, if Pomu/Mint is going to join, it'll be after Summer. Mika was speculated for a while there & all the reasons why haven't really went away so she'd be my bet.
It would explain why Kami has been around and collabing but never got a new model

Anime Fan

Shiina's live with a stream where she'll be designing a new outfit for her model.

VTuberThrow

I assume it's Mika since if it was an indie they would probably not be making a new identity.

Though i think Airi is :magnicope: about not being horny. Im in her membership and seen some of her wallpapers that she sends out.
Airi is a long time weeb. I don't think I've ever met a weeb that wasn't at least decently degen/horny. I personally think it just gets caught by her ESL. If we got her playing her otome games and understood Korean I bet it'd be an experience.

Anime Fan

According to a friend she just revealed Clara rigged her model I assume the crab
She was talking about the winter chibi models. Shiina drew them and Clara rigged them.

Stunned But Dumb

Victoria Valerie is having a birthday stream

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Does Kronii have a heart condition, or bad circulation? Like there are medical reasons to do that, but they're so few I wonder what could be wrong?
I recall her talking about regularly getting chest pains a bit back and saying she didn't want her family to find out because they'd make a fuss about it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
There's an absolutely hilarious voice acting collab going on with Alias and Yue. Come check it out! :sanasmile:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Juniper Heartstrings listening Voices of the Void

Fauna killing monsters

Top Bottom