"Until we meet again, goodbye."Akai Haato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Limkin

Alias's mother found her recent spicy obsessive yandere RP ASMR video. Got yelled at to not watch it, and was immensely disappointed in her daughter. I am impressed she didn't figure out her daughter is not ok in the head before, because her PL has significantly more unhinged and fucked up scenarios, but hey better late than never.

ex_lurker

Isn't there rrats her rm or a relative of her has ties to far right organizations? I see that spread around on vt
The thread about the dox of some phase talents in January has more information about it. Start here for panko related stuff.

TL;DR: her mom's facebook was found and she likes to schizopost about vaccines and immigrants

Salado

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I am impressed she didn't figure out her daughter is not ok in the head before, because her PL has significantly more unhinged and fucked up scenarios
1713395813226.png
What's her PL?

Limkin

soap suds

Wow, it's been a bit huh.

I've actually been pretty busy irl, planning a funeral and then some, so I took a step back. Yes, I know everything that went down and I do have my own opinions. I do somewhat still watch Niji, I recently bought an AR Live ticket and enjoyed it, so take that as you will. To be fair, I haven't watched much of anything, too busy to sit down and watch streams, so it's not like I've kept up with the space at all. I'm actually still really busy, and probably will be for the rest of the year if things stay as they are, but I just wanted to pop in and announce I am still alive. One of the resident, maybe the only one left idk, nijifriends is still alive and kicking, just super fucking busy. This isn't me announcing I'm back or anything, just telling you guys where I've been. Nice to know some of you guys were wondering, but yeah I haven't killed myself or anything.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I've actually been pretty busy irl, planning a funeral and then some, so I took a step back. Yes, I know everything that went down and I do have my own opinions. I do somewhat still watch Niji, I recently bought an AR Live ticket and enjoyed it, so take that as you will. To be fair, I haven't watched much of anything, too busy to sit down and watch streams, so it's not like I've kept up with the space at all. I'm actually still really busy, and probably will be for the rest of the year if things stay as they are, but I just wanted to pop in and announce I am still alive. One of the resident, maybe the only one left idk, nijifriends is still alive and kicking, just super fucking busy. This isn't me announcing I'm back or anything, just telling you guys where I've been. Nice to know some of you guys were wondering, but yeah I haven't killed myself or anything.
Sorry to hear about the funeral, glad you're still around though. Your absence right before the black screen stream made a lot of people wonder what happened.

soap suds

Sorry to hear about the funeral, glad you're still around though. Your absence right before the black screen stream made a lot of people wonder what happened.
Thanks for the condolences. No one ever really prepares you for that type of stuff so I was kind of going through it and didn't feel like logging on. As for the timing, I also found that kind of funny. As soon as I go dark my oshi decides to host... that on her channel lol.

Stunned But Dumb

It's for the best that you're alright irl. My condolences for your loss, I hope real life calms down for you soon.

Salado

Did you fucked up a link again Fishman?

Punished Lurker

I'm so happy to hear you are ok Soap :pomuLove:. I am sorry to hear about the funeral, I hope things calm down and get better for you soon :inatiredl:
(Also don't worry about being the last nijifriend, I'm still here too)

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

At least the voice wouldn't change too much (Gooba, do your best emo impression)

Grenade practice with Botan

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina's first stream as indie vtuber :sanasmile:

Tabby chatting about game dev.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
According to Kiara, there's nothing weird about saying she wants Ina ink.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
This was pinned in the waiting room for Calli's upcoming P3 stream:

foto_no_exif (53) (1).jpg
:panik:

Edit:

:PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wow I didn't know you were capable of nice to people.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
aww man Grimmi asked twitch staff if it was ok to eat cloned human flesh on stream and they said no :(

Top Bottom