"What's a Nakadashi? Oh, it's a cream pie? Like the food?"Pipkin Pippa

vHoeShow New Debut Containment Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
So apparently vHoeShow has a new talent that a lot of people are speculating is Pikamee reincarnating. I will be asleep by the time this goes live, so this is a containment zone in case the rumours turn out to be true.

Negzana

kestraline

Early Adopter
The debut will be on Twitch which has subs already available to her. Reminder why people think it's her.
I think we might need a separate nuclear explosion event thread for this.

For what it is worth, people have started going through the assets and sadly it may be bad news for those who didn't want her to go there.
View attachment 24645
These look very familiar. https://twitchemotes.com/channels/896388738

For comparison: https://twitchemotes.com/channels/576506568
View attachment 24649

Banner art:
View attachment 24646
Look very closer..........
View attachment 24643
Even Monoe is included. If that doesn't confirm it, I don't know what will.

Off to commit sudoku for the tea kettle joining the same company as the cheating whore who joined in on the Hogwarts hate.

The debut is so fucking late in the day though. It's not even day one and vshitshow has sabotaged her stream debut (9pm PST / 12am EST / 4am GMT).

Not intending to watch her though. I'd just feel so bad that she gave up such a great character and content to be in the same place as Froot.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

The way she is wearing her puzzle key reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh and the Millenium Puzzle.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I dont care if is Pikamee i only care about what Nazuna thinks about it
If it ends up being her she problaby would feel more isolated
Pikamee didnt gave up her JP streams but that waas because she was in VOMS but now in Vshojo and their orbiters the main focus would shift to streams in english
1684012342573.jpeg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine if it is indeed not Pikamee but a literally who. Vshojo trying to prove that it accepts 2views, too, and trying to prove that it can make a streamer successful, rather than just picking successful streamers.

Not likely, I know.

But if, against all odds, it did turn out that way, and the new talent sees 90% of her debut viewership drop off the moment her voice is first heard. Plus a healthy dose of "Why aren't you Pikamee?!" on twitter.

That'd certainly be a way to start out.

pururun

The debut will be on Twitch which has subs already available to her. Reminder why people think it's her.
I missed out on this post and had some doubts, but after seeing that emote comparison I believe there's a 99% chance she's Pikamee. Definitely interested in seeing how this plays out. Pikamee's graduation was such an emotional moment (perhaps unintentionally so due to wizard game drama adding to it) that reviving feels off.

Not-Username

The debut is so fucking late in the day though. It's not even day one and vshitshow has sabotaged her stream debut (9pm PST / 12am EST / 4am GMT).
1pm /13:00 jst

Not a bad time for Sunday. Which kinda makes sense for a jp talent

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Her tea kettle is so unique, is she going to suppress it or go with it?

themanimthehills

I can't contain my excitement for this. The seething and sadge will be legendary and I'll be here to enjoy every minute of it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I missed out on this post and had some doubts, but after seeing that emote comparison I believe there's a 99% chance she's Pikamee. Definitely interested in seeing how this plays out. Pikamee's graduation was such an emotional moment (perhaps unintentionally so due to wizard game drama adding to it) that reviving feels off.
Please explain to me in plain English how the emote comparison image meant anything to a non-schizo. Draw me a picture, maybe.

If this character turns out to be Pikamee, I'll send a $10 supa to your oshi.

I will still honor this for the comedy. @PassiveUnaggressive , let me know who you want to get the money if I'm wrong.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I'm surprised they didn't try to get AmaLee since they are clout chasing

kestraline

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm surprised they didn't try to get AmaLee since they are clout chasing
Amalee similar to CyYu wouldn't want to join a corpo given their jobs as VAs they need to be able to stream as little as they want (granted Vshojo clearly doesn't care)

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Please explain to me in plain English how the emote comparison image meant anything to a non-schizo. Draw me a picture, maybe.

I will still honor this for the comedy. @PassiveUnaggressive , let me know who you want to get the money if I'm wrong.
Kestraline's post sort of gave the rrat some credence for me: https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-91659

I'm not invested personally, though, we'll see what rrats die off and which ones rise up in six-ish hours. I'll tell you where you might put the money once it's confirmed either way

pururun

Several of the emotes look extremely close to each other, to the point that if it's not Pikamee it'd be considered plagiarism. Beyond general things like "both have one holding a heart" their expressions in it are near identical, unlike say Fauna's which is a similar concept but distinct.
1684014476599.png

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Lets see how twitter will react, the atmosphere, I can taste it

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
In this False video Mouse talks about Henya being a bridge between EN and JP also says more are coming timestamped

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
In this False video Mouse talks about Henya being a bridge between EN and JP
Maybe Kson is too tired
also says more are coming

9c403af3-9900-4c76-a355-53cdda72ef8b.jpg

If Mirai Akari its not one of them maybe Nazuna wil finally say Sayonara to Vshojo

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Several of the emotes look extremely close to each other, to the point that if it's not Pikamee it'd be considered plagiarism. Beyond general things like "both have one holding a heart" their expressions in it are near identical, unlike say Fauna's which is a similar concept but distinct.
View attachment 25050
I'm surprised you didn't compare these two, they're literally the same:
F11EBDF7-2C91-4719-95B6-D3AFD4572733.jpeg
3F97680A-1AAD-4B09-9624-97B526B172D3.jpeg

As for whether Pika actually gets into Vshojo, I'm indifferent. It's not like Vshojo had anything to do with that and I seriously doubt Froot cares enough to start drama. As long as she's around and happy I'm cool with it. Though it would be very funny if after all the speculation and doomposting this talent debuted and it turns out to be some literal who. Or Namie

Top Bottom