"Do you want me to choke you with my neck? Oh mah god I'm getting superchats asking me to choke them with my neck"Selen Tatsuki
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The twins have been teasing over the past week that Fuwawa is "really good" at Apex. Either they actually mean it and she's some kinda hidden god or they've been meme-ing and she's gonna be even worse than Calli. It'll be a good time either way.
If you want spoilers on how it will go, watch this:

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wonder if the girls would ever collab with Milky again as FuwaMoco. 4-person karaoke with her and Calli could be fun if they go to Japan at some point.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If you want spoilers on how it will go, watch this:

Milky Queen
:subaruclapping:

Amano Nene
:pochiidontlikeit:

"I was a bit scared of using the keyboard so I'm going to use the controller."
3248901.jpg
Alright I've seen everything I needed to see.

1:24:09 for a good display of Fuwawa's FPS skill.
On second thought, this was pure comedy and I need to see more. Tonight's collab is going to be amazing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It turns out I am, indeed, legally obligated to watch FUWAMOCO's Apex POV

may we all survive by the end of it

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they already dont know what the fuck are they supposed to do this is going to be great

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Praying for Biboo :koronehappyl: Nerissa straight screaming at the stream sniper is gold.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Watching Fuwawa is kino, but my heart can only take that level of game play for so long. Gonna check out Nerissa and then stick to Biboo.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
We are gonna get a lot of Mococo backsitting clips out of this

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
We are gonna get a lot of Mococo backsitting clips out of this
I want to rewatch Biboo's reaction to that one sniper name. :koronehappyl: Her reaction was just too good. So much disgust and amazement.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I want to rewatch Biboo's reaction to that one sniper name. :koronehappyl: Her reaction was just too good. So much disgust and amazement.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've finally opted to look through Shiori's~ past. I've learned that she's been into microscopy for rather a long time:

gives life advice to young women:

and that she likes the same ancient animes I downloaded in 2001 in pathetic res only to then spend hours trying to figure out which video codecs I still needed because the subbing groups couldn't fucking standardise:

There is no more perfect woman in the world.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I've finally opted to look through Shiori's~ past. I've learned that she's been into microscopy for rather a long time:

gives life advice to young women:

and that she likes the same ancient animes I downloaded in 2001 in pathetic res only to then spend hours trying to figure out which video codecs I still needed because the subbing groups couldn't fucking standardise:

There is no more perfect woman in the world.

See she's perfect in any way shape and form right?

That's why I was very excited to hear her again after all these years

She basically dragged me in with this stuff and now I see her in the big leagues and couldn't be more happier

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
CCCP Codec was always the answer *insert commie anthem*

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I still use MPC as my video player, and even use it for listening to CLEs since the speed adjustment a) exists, unlike a lot of Current Year free players and b) works well.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I still use MPC as my video player, and even use it for listening to CLEs since the speed adjustment a) exists, unlike a lot of Current Year free players and b) works well.
MPV and VLC work for me, granted most of what i use them for is not that old but they opened every format i have tried.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

LEAN BACK AND SONG

EYES DART ALL OVER THE PLACE

Max Nerissa experience

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@John Vtuber👁️ as a betrayer of Phase oshis I question you this. Should I watch Nerissa or Dizzy tonight. Only Up is like getting punched with a fistful of aids, but Dizzy's chat interaction is like gonorrhea. There is of course the chance that Dizzy will go turbo autist and get into the game but is it worth the risk?!??!? Should I just watch Rock!?

Top Bottom