"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji L Collection

closedblas

A whiskey coke is typically 1:3 respectively, which ends up around 10% ABV and 0.0064% caffeine.
A oolong highball, very popular in JP and mentioned in many of those twitter replies, are typically 3:2 shochu(30% ABV):tea, which ends up around 12% ABV and 0.0088% caffeine.
Big variance on the caffeine level depending on the type of tea and source of data, with 0.004% - 0.012% between green and black teas.

1:1 of ASAP Club and Chamisul soju would be 10% ABV and 0.0104% caffeine
The infamous FourLoko was supposedly 12% ABV and 0.023% caffeine.

It's really less a problem of concentration than dose. A whiskey coke or highball is a standardized 250-350ml, but kids mixing alcohol (especially already flavored and heavily sugared soju/sake!) and energy drinks themselves tend to lead to overdrinking.

Xuhle

Graduation :polkasticks: Graduation :polkasticks:
3 streams total in a week. 4 streams a week before. 4 streams another week before. Of course, she is definitely taking a break because she overworked herself for the past couple months. And the reason is the same as Kotoka. Speaking of, the only person to reply last time she posted anything on twitter was Elira. Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise if she was the one who wrote on Kotoka's account as well, and no one else replied because they know she is gone

Really it's just that both kotaka and Enna need a break after vox made them both pregnant. Its also why elira was also on hiatus for a month and is fleeing to BilliBilli with him as he needs to pay for the child support still. They were all in Japan together when the black screen video took place. They are after all entirely :WHORE!!!:

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

E- for those that dont want to read, vox got everyone pregnant, including himself.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"Let's kill our viewers too, driving livers to suicide just doesn't hit it anymore"
They really ought to help their entire EN fanbase with a really easy bathtub troonshine recipe to assist fujos in living out their fagxiem fantasies.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zyklon Mag

E- for those that dont want to read, vox got everyone pregnant, including himself.
He impregnated people? With what penis?:amextodoubt:

God's Strongest Wardog

░Y░a░m░a░n░b░a░I░N░B░I░O░
Who the fuck's legs are are the edges of my screen? What degenerate shit did I just walk into?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Seoleim

Remember, nothing happens in Niji without approval months in advance. So people looked at this and thought "Yeah that's fine, mix this shit together it sounds like a good time". Wasn't a single person with common sense to go, hey maybe we shouldn't say that? This fucking company never fails to amuse.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

3 streams total in a week. 4 streams a week before. 4 streams another week before. Of course, she is definitely taking a break because she overworked herself for the past couple months. And the reason is the same as Kotoka. Speaking of, the only person to reply last time she posted anything on twitter was Elira. Call me crazy, but it wouldn't surprise if she was the one who wrote on Kotoka's account as well, and no one else replied because they know she is gone

Ehhhh.... I mean it's a possibility, but she was involved in speed-recording several 3D lives. I can see how that would get pretty bad, though I will say if that's why she's a fucking PUSSY, how many lives does someone in Hololive record FFS.
We went from them bullying a chink talent to near death to getting people make ghetto 4 lokos and almost dying

This is a wild ride

Ghetto 4 lokos, or as they're now called in Japan, 2434 lokos.

x Hades Stamps

Remember, nothing happens in Niji without approval months in advance. So people looked at this and thought "Yeah that's fine, mix this shit together it sounds like a good time". Wasn't a single person with common sense to go, hey maybe we shouldn't say that? This fucking company never fails to amuse.
You mean the alcohol and caffeine?

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
That really doesn't strike me as a dangerous level of caffeine even if you're not used to drinking 200mg or more of the stuff a day like some idiots like the guy in the circle to the left, so I'm doubting the stories of heart palpitations and stuff. However, I can't find any info on how big these cans are, but if they're the same size as a "normal" Red Bull then mixing it 1:1 means if you use a whole can you're going to be drinking 8.4oz or 250ml of soju, and that much high-APV booze in a short amount of time is going to whack you. If the cans are 12oz or 16oz (standard soda can size and standard Rockstar/Monster size respectively), all the more.
Took the time to check it again, the can itself is 250ml (from the same site that sell the oshi no ko collab variant). Their official site didn't list the size beyond what's inside the can, though not specifying how much caffeine in there either.
image.png

(there isn't english version, this is using translate option on chrome browser)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
At Niji, "approval months in advance" is not an indication that someone actually looked at it.

closedblas

The "reports of people having heart palpitations" etc is just from the ministry's linked info page about the topic.
Just some vtweeter idiot saying it's because of this ASAP drink.

niggaphil

I remembered there was incident where the teenagers had heart attack and died after they drank the redbull + alcohol cocktail:

Again, Kurosanji always think that it is good idea to have negative PR against them, so I am not surprised :dokiSmug:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Took the time to check it again, the can itself is 250ml (from the same site that sell the oshi no ko collab variant). Their official site didn't list the size beyond what's inside the can, though not specifying how much caffeine in there either.
image.png

(there isn't english version, this is using translate option on chrome browser)
:sinktheyacht:
It'd be funny if someone were to psyop them into using Panera's Charged Lemonade and alcohol.

As much as 300 mg. of caffeine for the hard-defending Nijisisters and their multiple health issues. That'll enable them to (theoretically) combat (gayop) any Niji Ls for [faggy Niji EN male here] for a day straight.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

She has sounded very exhausted for the past few streams. She has had multiple convention appearances during night time in her timezone screwing up her sleep schedule (unlike most vtubers she actually has decent sleep schedule). Despite having conventions at 4 am she still got up and streamed at 11 am. She went to japan to record the 3D debuts and got sick with strep throat. She also had to record multiple official things (for example the recently discussed TTT song). In her last stream she was talking about what she would stream this week and the idea came up to do tts streams to rest her voice. Chat then encouraged her to take a proper break and rest. After some time she agreed.

Edit: Followup tweet:

A

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I saw the legs on mobile and it looked like the metal harness for a rollercoaster. Like a POV being strapped into the harness. I thought someone was going for a "strap yourselves in," "the ride never ends" type thing and honestly what I thought it was turned out to be way better than what it actually was...

frz

Michi live on YT.

Her TTS is scuffed and keeps saying “supershatted” and she gets flooded with SCs.

This one struck gold for me.
View attachment 69551

I decided going super schizo today. Michi is live right now and she said something like this
- I know there was shit in "a store I worked in" but there are people I am still respect in that place. I'm not going to throw shade at any person maliciously. The situation is over, keep it being over.
- She also mentioned her mods WILL ban people talking about Nijisanji "If you don't have something funny, don't say it".

Notice how she mentioned "there are still people I respect", in the schizo world it means there are also people she no longer does.
This completely destroy the rrat that management was behind everything and talents were held hostage and puppeteered. Because if this is the case, she wouldn't say shit like this and just say "I still respect all the workers in there, it's just the bosses that were the issue".
MICHI IS FEEDING INTO THE ELIRA RRATTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yes this is the exact thing she told viewer not to do

Top Bottom