"Babygirl little meow meow skrunkly sexyman what is the difference anymore?"Machina X Flayon

Nijisanji L Collection

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I liked Scuddle when he was sharing information about what was happening at Nijisanji, since we don't talk about it much in spite of it being the second-largest corpo. Was he a bit slanted in their favour? Sure, but I wouldn't expect otherwise. Even when he was sharing some rrats about what was happening behind the scenes there, there was at least enough information about what was happening to be interesting. If only he dropped all that extra faggotry he kept wanting to bring with it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nijis are playing Helldivers

oof niji.jpg

Bug Eater

I know that Niji has a lot of Japanese autism to overcome when it comes to offering prize money, but it does make you wonder why they didn't look for sponsorship opportunities like this instead of making Selen foot the bill for her outfit competition.
Doc isn't nothingburger, but she was naive that outing all of that now will get him fired. Before christmas - sure, they could've boot him out with a laundry list. But not after they lost Selen and got a glimpse of low quarter revenue.
Even if she released it earlier, I don't think the doc was explosive enough to really make a difference - Luca's plot armour (or managerial favouritism) is too strong. To be honest I don't even think she wanted to see him get fired, she was just having a woman moment while riding on the coattails of the Selen drama. That whole situation was pretty pathetic but at least we got some entertaining leaks out of it, maybe one day we will get the Aster *sighs* added as a refreshing alternative to the usual Nolan reacts.

Siliconera takes an absolute dump on Nijisanji after they announce open auditions.
:BibooPopcorn:
If you're a male vtuber it's still probably not an awful opportunity if you don't mind selling your soul, but for female vtubers it's looking pretty bleak. The girls at companies like Phase or V4Mirai (hell, even V-Dere) seem to be doing way better.

Last edited:

niggaphil

> Helldivers, one of the hottest game now in the world
> less than 5k viewer for total 4 streams

Meanwhile, Gura playing shitty old arse Monster Hunter Rise game:
Screenshot 2024-04-19 092449.png

Nijisisters, I am not feeling well :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you're a male vtuber it's still probably not an awful opportunity if you don't mind selling your soul, but for female vtubers it's looking pretty bleak. The girls at companies like Phase or V4Mirai (hell, even V-Dere) seem to be doing way better.
Out of the top five EN corpos, only two of them have males, Vshojo is only for vtubers with large fanbases, and Holostars requires you to be a male idol. If you don't want to be a male idol, that kinda leaves just Nijisanji or the really small corpos.

If I were a male vtuber with really low views and looking for a big break, I'd consider it - do a year in the salt mines, build your subs and network as much as you can, and hope that a portion of your fanbase and some of the contacts you made while at Niji transfers with you when you graduate so you can make a decent living without the black contract hanging over your head.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Sony you can't even give perms to the correct company YOU USELESS FUCKS! :urtearingmeapart:
I just want a Kirin and a Rock spreading democracy with a couple of friends! Kronii said she was playing it a little off stream. IMAGINE THE KHAAANTENT

Edit: Okay actually maybe the Kirin wouldn't be interested come to think of it, not sure if I've ever seen her touch much shooty mcshoot stuff. BUT it could still be like L4D with Advent. Or some of the JP groups! SONY :pikaufuk:

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Sony you can't even give perms to the correct company YOU USELESS FUCKS! :urtearingmeapart:
I just want a Kirin and a Rock spreading democracy with a couple of friends! Kronii said she was playing it a little off stream. IMAGINE THE KHAAANTENT

Edit: Okay actually maybe the Kirin wouldn't be interested come to think of it, not sure if I've ever seen her touch much shooty mcshoot stuff. BUT it could still be like L4D with Advent. Or some of the JP groups! SONY :pikaufuk:
Takeshi still traumatized by Vesper
PLS ANDARSTAND

bothyourhouses

For anyone that has been to a meet and greet: would 1 minute feel like enough? 3 minutes almost feels like too much, but 1 seems pretty short.
For IRL idol stuff 1 minute is really short. Barely time to introduce yourself. Even 3 minutes isn't that long if you're actually getting on with someone. I mean not quite the same thing but when a uhhh streamer I follow was doing uhhh photo sessions at 45 minutes I would book a double slot and had a good time. Obviously depends completely on how well you actually vibe with the person.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takeshi still traumatized by Vesper
PLS ANDARSTAND
Nah, Helldivers 2 is published by Sony and Sony owns 5.3% of Anycolor's stock. That makes them the second largest owner of stock in the company, with #1 being Riku at 42.41%. The third largest owner is at 5.029%.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nah, Helldivers 2 is published by Sony and Sony owns 5.3% of Anycolor's stock. That makes them the second largest owner of stock in the company, with #1 being Riku at 42.41%. The third largest owner is at 5.029%.
Ohhh yeah I do remember someone (probably you) posting about that before.
GAaaaaayyyyyyyyY.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Hot off the presses from /vt/ RE: Millie's 3D tomorrow.
1713493727225189.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hot off the presses from /vt/ RE: Millie's 3D tomorrow.
1713493727225189.png
>begging for superchats
She really doesn't want to take the title for worst performing 3D debut in Niji history from Rosemi

x Hades Stamps

While they never followed exactly on the ideals which I view a "true vtubing" (as cringe as that is to put into words),
Cringe to word it that way, sure, but I guess it’s easier to understand and/or write out than explaining it as your preferences
Interestingly enough, the StarsEN meet & greets are 3mins long while the NijiEN meet & greets are limited to 1min. The StarsEN timeslots are also 1hr long, which means 20 tickets potentially in each timeslot. Meanwhile NijiEN timeslots are up to 1.5 hrs from what I can tell, so that's potentially 90 tickets. Here's the really fun part though. StarsEN limits you to 1 ticket per person, so 1 ticket for a 3min M&G with StarsEN for $85. NijiEN lets you buy up to 3 tickets per person, so 3 tickets for a 3min M&G with NijiEN for $150.
Oh, yeesh, one minute. I recall (through a voice call with someone who was there) that that was how long the Phase meet and greets (or at least Pippa’s) at the first OffKai were, and it was basically useless. But they do let you get three tickets. $150, though, with 30 sets of three available, plus the state of Niji, and I can understand why only two time slots have sold out.
For anyone that has been to a meet and greet: would 1 minute feel like enough? 3 minutes almost feels like too much, but 1 seems pretty short.
Absolutely not, no. That’s way too short. 3 minutes may be too much for creators that large, but for smaller CC’s, I’d say it’s still too much.
I know that Niji has a lot of Japanese autism to overcome when it comes to offering prize money, but it does make you wonder why they didn't look for sponsorship opportunities like this instead of making Selen foot the bill for her outfit competition.
Oh, you know, because they hated her.
Yeah, I think I’ll stay indie (not that they’d want me, considering I’d be even more of a Selen than Selen).
Out of the top five EN corpos, only two of them have males, Vshojo is only for vtubers with large fanbases, and Holostars requires you to be a male idol. If you don't want to be a male idol, that kinda leaves just Nijisanji or the really small corpos.
Yeah, it’s either that or remain indie, which definitely won’t give you a big break easily–you have to work for it yourself.
If I were a male vtuber with really low views and looking for a big break, I'd consider it - do a year in the salt mines, build your subs and network as much as you can, and hope that a portion of your fanbase and some of the contacts you made while at Niji transfers with you when you graduate so you can make a decent living without the black contract hanging over your head.
Definitely no longer, though.
Wow. That’s…uh…quite a difference.
>begging for superchats
She really doesn't want to take the title for worst performing 3D debut in Niji history from Rosemi
Yup

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Is that what happened to her? I know she was streaming as her pudding girl avatar for a while- and even had memberships until around February(?) where her memberships were closed and she's been mildly inactive (except for her recent cover she uploaded) since.
Her twitter usually has her posting tweets related to her activities, even though most of them are written in the accused texts known as "Bahasa Indonesia" and is known to repel 80% of english-speaking foreigners.

She did stated in her pinned tweet that starting March this year she will be absent on streaming, but she often tweeted stuff like her roles in ID anime dubs, like this one where she said that she's dubbing as Kanne in Freien's Indo dub (She voiced some more characters there but I can't be arsed to dive deeper to find out who she voiced in those dub)

And recently she also shilled her role as Ichinose in Classroom of High something's ID dub

Her other tweets some days before mentioned that she does have plan to return streaming soon but right after she came back from Mudik (Ramadhan tradition in ID to return back to ones hometown and reconcile with your family), she got strep-throat so she's gonna recover from that before she could return to stream.

Not sure why she closed her memberships, but I can hazard a guess it's related to her break from 1st march. Maybe she reopen it after she returned to streaming, but who knows.

tgmslc

Its not a surprise because Most NijiEN males fans are chinks/asians
Especially Vox, aren't his only recent streams on Bilibili? Nevermind Youtube, nevermind fucking Twitch, he's moved full-time into Uncle Xi's propaganda hugbox.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Especially Vox, aren't his only recent streams on Bilibili? Nevermind Youtube, nevermind fucking Twitch, he's moved full-time into Uncle Xi's propaganda hugbox.
He's coming back the 22nd in the gayest way possible.

tgmslc

Fauna's not a shooter player at all but you could probably get Kronii, Mumei, & Bijou in at least. Along with anyone else in Advent who wants to hop in a collab.

Wtf is this thumbnail? Is this the shittest outfit reveal thumbnail I've ever seen??

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Fauna's not a shooter player at all but you could probably get Kronii, Mumei, & Bijou in at least. Along with anyone else in Advent who wants to hop in a collab.
Kronii doesn't like fps games, they give her motion sickness.

I hope it's an ancient chinese raper outfit from one of the many wars.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Kronii doesn't like fps games, they give her motion sickness.
You said she also said she wasn't a big fan of it, yeah?

Wtf is this thumbnail? Is this the shittest outfit reveal thumbnail I've ever seen??
The title of the stream is pretty tonedeaf, too, if he is going for the "we're gonna ignore that thing ever happened" thing.

Top Bottom