"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
wasnt aster the guy where Jamba made up that he was selling foot pics in his members and for the longest time, nobody bothers to check?

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
Foot pics was Aka split believing Irys had sold Patreon feet pics

Aster had someone from here buying his members because some /vt/ posted a fake member post about him opening an onlyfans

x Hades Stamps

Millie making this post just makes me feel dirty somehow for even reading it. Begging for superchats now? That's what things have degenerated into? Oh yeah guys I have this totally funny joke, you'll love it. Just give me like $5000 it'll be so hysterical. Ugh.
Yes
Millie: "I have a segment in my 3D live, it will totally be funny if you donate to me during that segment."

I bet it will be funnier if I don't.
Absolutely will be

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
For anyone that has been to a meet and greet: would 1 minute feel like enough? 3 minutes almost feels like too much, but 1 seems pretty short.
While I haven't been to a M&G myself, 1 minute does seem very short
3 minutes seem like a fair deal, enough time to tell your Oshi a funny story and recommend a game and praise her and that's it
But I also know that Kiara is prone to over-extending the length of her M&G to up to five minutes, Cover staff then has to rush the person out of the booth because Kiara won't let them go
Kiara also did Zoom M&G one time, there the normal length was 5 minutes but I also saw some guy on the discord claim that his call lasted 8 minues (apparently he was the last one of the batch)

Also, I remember Kiara talking about how irl Idol meet&greets were always very strictly time limited (1 minute max) and that handshake events were even shorter (30 seconds max), so she reminded us that 3 minutes is very very generous in this industry.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
archive
tweet 2

I tried consulting the guide linked above, but Ghostarchive still won't save an entire thread at once
Am I missing something?
I've archived the main Tweet again and this time it did save the entire thread at once. It might've been a fluke on your end.

Limkin

:loading: She has to know it came out exactly as her begging for money right? There is no other way to possibly interpret this post. No one preemptively tells people that they have some kind of skit involving interaction, and then begs them for it when it's monetary things. Making a skit that boils down to "please throw money at me" is already disingenious at best. It's vtuber fans - throwing money at the screen to see their oshi flustered is one of their favorite pastimes, that's like saying she doesn't think her fans like her anymore (she is probably right in thinking that though)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
How in the hell does Nijisanji recover from this? Even major outlets are fine calling their asses out now.
Screenshot-20240419-073325.png

This isn't some random contributer writing this either. That's the fucking Editor in Chief of Siliconera.

Article - https://www.siliconera.com/why-would-anyone-audition-to-become-a-nijisanji-english-vtuber/

Archive - https://archive.is/YkS8r

bothyourhouses

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Also, I remember Kiara talking about how irl Idol meet&greets were always very strictly time limited (1 minute max) and that handshake events were even shorter (30 seconds max), so she reminded us that 3 minutes is very very generous in this industry.
As a veteran of the Idol Wars, idol handshake meet and greets are literally seconds. Staff push you from one member to the next while you grab their hand and say one quick thing as you pass.

bothyourhouses

As a veteran of the Idol Wars, idol handshake meet and greets are literally seconds. Staff push you from one member to the next while you grab their hand and say one quick thing as you pass.
When I saw DEAR KISS (who I think later got 3d models and did some kind of IRL vtuber concert?) the staff guy pushed me along the line by my shoulders while the members all said "I love you" with the exact same inflection. Good times.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
When I saw DEAR KISS (who I think later got 3d models and did some kind of IRL vtuber concert?) the staff guy pushed me along the line by my shoulders while the members all said "I love you" with the exact same inflection. Good times.
I wonder if this is why people like Mint prefer smaller/underground idols.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

x Hades Stamps

So M&G’s are usually pointless
:loading: She has to know it came out exactly as her begging for money right? There is no other way to possibly interpret this post. No one preemptively tells people that they have some kind of skit involving interaction, and then begs them for it when it's monetary things. Making a skit that boils down to "please throw money at me" is already disingenious at best. It's vtuber fans - throwing money at the screen to see their oshi flustered is one of their favorite pastimes, that's like saying she doesn't think her fans like her anymore (she is probably right in thinking that though)
As much of an idiot as she is, there’s no way she didn’t know
I wonder if this is why people like Mint prefer smaller/underground idols.
Probably

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
How in the hell does Nijisanji recover from this? Even major outlets are fine calling their asses out now.
Screenshot-20240419-073325.png

This isn't some random contributer writing this either. That's the fucking Editor in Chief of Siliconera.

Article - https://www.siliconera.com/why-would-anyone-audition-to-become-a-nijisanji-english-vtuber/

Archive - https://archive.is/YkS8r

Why would anyone audition to become a Nijisanji EN Vtuber? Easy. I'm going to skim the details of the graduates/terminations so I have mailing addresses, raid HQ, heist the play buttons, and distribute them to their rightful owners. Captain Tazumi of the IJN Negligible will pursue me to the far oceans of the world but it would be worth it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So out of curiosity due to the Millie members post, I decided to check out her steamlabs and superchats. It only shows up to 1 week or 1 month top tippers.
Keep in mind, she's only had 3 streams this month, one of which was an outfit reveal.

So across those 3 streams, what was her steamlabs?
milliemonthly.png

That's right, her 8th highest donor was $1.

What about her superchats?
terraraimillie.png

So that's 64 superchats for her Terraria stream for about $331.87.
16 of those 64 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $154.98 (46.7%).
zatsumillie.png

128 superchats for her Zatsu stream for about $893.64.
22 of those 128 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $350.98 (39.3%)
outfitmillie.png

116 superchats for her outfit reveal for about $922.62.
26 of those 116 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $353.47 (38.3%).

So yeah, Millie very likely could have a worse performing 3D debut than Rosemi. Rosemi's superchat total was ¥276,760 or $1,789.70.
Hopefully Pinkerton isn't tapped out for the month. :dokiSmug:

Limkin

But she said she can stop streaming for months and would be fine financially. No way she lied through her teeth saying that. She was definitely not high on copium and didn't see before us that most of her income comes from a single guy. How high are the chances he is getting some preferential treatment in DMs Rushia-style and this is the only reason he is still donating to her? I doubt they went all the way to Riroron territory (or she would've crushed and killed him)

God's Strongest Dragoon

But she said she can stop streaming for months and would be fine financially. No way she lied through her teeth saying that. She was definitely not high on copium and didn't see before us that most of her income comes from a single guy. How high are the chances he is getting some preferential treatment in DMs Rushia-style and this is the only reason he is still donating to her? I doubt they went all the way to Riroron territory (or she would've crushed and killed him)
Well if you add the steamlabs and the superchats, he's donated $2,489.43 for 3 streams in 1 month for Millie. He always starts her stream with a rose emoji for a superchat.
pinkertonrainbow.png

If she's living in flipland still, she can definitely survive off that one dude.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well if you add the steamlabs and the superchats, he's donated $2,489.43 for 3 streams in 1 month for Millie. He always starts her stream with a rose emoji for a superchat.
pinkertonrainbow.png

If she's living in flipland still, she can definitely survive off that one dude.
isnt she in Canada?

she apparently is

Stunned But Dumb

I was going to assume Pinkerton was hwoang but there's no way he's her top whale when he probably survives off of a monthly income of 20 chuck e cheese tokens. Pinkerton is definitely going for the marriage ending

Punished Lurker

So out of curiosity due to the Millie members post, I decided to check out her steamlabs and superchats. It only shows up to 1 week or 1 month top tippers.
Keep in mind, she's only had 3 streams this month, one of which was an outfit reveal.

So across those 3 streams, what was her steamlabs?
milliemonthly.png

That's right, her 8th highest donor was $1.

What about her superchats?
terraraimillie.png

So that's 64 superchats for her Terraria stream for about $331.87.
16 of those 64 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $154.98 (46.7%).
zatsumillie.png

128 superchats for her Zatsu stream for about $893.64.
22 of those 128 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $350.98 (39.3%)
outfitmillie.png

116 superchats for her outfit reveal for about $922.62.
26 of those 116 superchats were from Pinkerton, totaling $353.47 (38.3%).

So yeah, Millie very likely could have a worse performing 3D debut than Rosemi. Rosemi's superchat total was ¥276,760 or $1,789.70.

I watch Millie from time to time so I have some info that can complement what you have shown, but basically these have been some weird months for her:

- First of all you have to know that ever since Selen's termination Millie has streamed very little publicly, 6 streams to be more precise from February 6 to today, so that's 2 months and a half of earnings that have been lower than it usually is, besides her being one of the hardest hit by the whole event in account of all the rumors

- Second factor is the different attitudes the Livers have about streamlabs donos, some read them in the moment, others at the end of streams. I think that ever since the end of last year Millie hasn't been reading streamlabs at all. I remember her dono alerts broke for some reason, said she'd repair them and then... she did nothing I think, so her streamlabs are usually less for messages being read onstream and more like letters maybe? I don't know why anyone would use it that way but that's what comes to mind

- What Millie does focus on is superchats, and one of the streams you mention is her outfit reveal and the little money she got. Thing is, she didn't promote the reveal at all, and it was decided by picking up a random date from a twitter post. Not only that, she ended up doing it at an AirBnB with shitty connection so the first half of her stream had a horrible quality until she managed to fix it. She said after that the reason for her not promoting or doing anything extra for the outfit reveal was because she was focused on the 3D showcase and wanted to reveal the outfit to get it out of the way

-And finally two smaller things that affect her earnings are 1) her chat has the tradition of gifting a lot of memberships so that's an extra source of money (she got 418 gifted memberships in the last 3 streams total, and I bet this was the reason her membership got leaked) and 2) She hasn't done an ASMR stream in months and those earn more money than usual (just as an example last year she got like 2100 memberships gifted in one of them, and though they usually don't reach that number they tend to do better than normal ones)

I will refrain from giving my prediction about her 3D as everytime I tried to be positive about something fate kicked me in the balls, so I'm shutting up
I was going to assume Pinkerton was hwoang but there's no way he's her top whale when he probably survives off of a monthly income of 20 chuck e cheese tokens. Pinkerton is definitely going for the marriage ending
I already said my theory some time ago but I'm sure Hwoarang was not Pinkerton but Kyousha, the way he wrote and talked seemed very much like how he acted in /nijien/
He always starts her stream with a rose emoji for a superchat.
Good catch, I wasn't aware of that

Last edited:

Bronze

Millie's grateful for the attention

Apparently someone leaked my membership post yesterday!
Thank you for the free publicity ^ u ^ )/ see you in my 3D!

Top Bottom