"That's what good pussy sounds like..."Hana Macchia

Nijisanji L Collection

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Proctor is a lot like Nousagi and Falsed. Appealing to normies by claiming to inside info on drama while actually just talking out of his ass. His fame is temporary.

I don't just instantaneously drop all the details that people explicitly tell me in confidence because they know that I won't just instantaneously drop them all on /vt/ like a retard. If you want insider information, protip; the most autistic /vt/ detective will die having wet dreams over a tiny morsel of the info women will casually drop in your DMs the instant you make even the most basic amount of effort to not come across as an insane narcissistic stalker.

Women are easy.
Just be nice to them.

niggaphil

I don't just instantaneously drop all the details that people explicitly tell me in confidence because they know that I won't just instantly drop them all on /vt/ like a retard. If you want insider information, protip; the morons on /vt/ will die having wet dreams over a tiny morsel of the info women will casually drop in your DMs the instant you make even the most basic amount of effort to not come across as an insane narcissistic stalker.

Women are easy.
Just be nice to them.
Guys, Proctor's protip is too complicated for the normies in this forum to understand, let me translate them into layman's term

Be femboy to the women. Women love fembois, and easily spill the beans to them :dokiSmug:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Being mean to them also works

Guys the secret to getting sauce is just having a women around it doesn't matter how you treat them really

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh you sweet summer child. The IRS doesn't give a flying FUCK about lawsuits, due process or even international law. If the feds start digging, they'll start with Anycolor's bank accounts in US banks. If Anycolor doesn't have any accounts in the US, they will start looking through the US bank accounts of Niji employees... ALL of the Niji employees, that is. The IRS does not need permission or a court order to do this, by the way. They don't even have to notify anyone if they think there are flight risks or potential for destruction of evidence, which is a given in this case since the company operates overseas. If they decide something is wrong at this point, they will declare Niji guilty and freeze every bank account they can get their hands on. Riku would have to come and argue in a US court just to appeal the decision, it wouldn't be the other way around. Most American federal organizations are varying degrees of ineffectual bureaucracy. The IRS is not one of those organizations. Even Pablo fucking Escobar laundered his money, do you know why? He needed to pay taxes on it.

Because nobody fucks with Uncle Sam's cut.
Unless you have a whistleblower pointing out to the IRS how and where a large corporation is evading taxes, the IRS typically doesn't go after large corporations due to financial reasons.

Pro-tip: If you ever get a random audit from an IRS agent, most of the time they'll immediately end the audit and fuck off if you send them the requested documents within the same day because they no longer think you're worth their time.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Redditors are finally figuring out that FalseEyeD is probably full of shit and its kinda funny, i also kinda forgot about the fact that this femboy said he would drop something big in the middle of April, some redditors in the comments are alleging he walked some shit back but ill have to hunt down if there are any clips of it
Some say that it was something that was revealed before he could, such as the recent Mika tax issue, but i have my doubts, False was very smug about it being something that could've been even more reputation destroying even compared to all the previous shit. So either he had nothing or he was shut up somehow

(uneeded) Daily reminder that all dramafags are indeed, fags

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Congratulations to Murray for his video absolutely popping off

congratulations to me for the most liked comment

x Hades Stamps

Screenshot-2024-04-29-105455.png

Screenshot-2024-04-29-092006.png

image.png
Just wow. That is beyond bad. If you can’t at least partially refund for shortening of time, and fully refund instances that were ruined due to technical difficulties, then FUCK YOU
What makes you believe Riku's plan isn't to sell it to Brave Group a year or two later into the future? And I don't mean just EN
Would be a massive improvement (although I would prefer them GONE), but it’s Riku, so probably not.
literally burning their reputation on the EN side it feels like a merge wont even be happening if it comes to that point
they are actually just killing them no holds barred
It definitely does look like they’re just trying to liquidate the branch.
Not really how it works in Japan. The tax people are friendly, which is good, but also massively biased towards the Japanese - just look at Ghosn's case.
I don't know enough about the Indonesian tax authorities to comment, but does Niji even have a presence there to go after any more?
This isn’t about Japan or even Indonesia–it’s a theoretical about the US.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh you sweet summer child. The IRS doesn't give a flying FUCK about lawsuits, due process or even international law. If the feds start digging, they'll start with Anycolor's bank accounts in US banks. If Anycolor doesn't have any accounts in the US, they will start looking through the US bank accounts of Niji employees... ALL of the Niji employees, that is. The IRS does not need permission or a court order to do this, by the way. They don't even have to notify anyone if they think there are flight risks or potential for destruction of evidence, which is a given in this case since the company operates overseas. If they decide something is wrong at this point, they will declare Niji guilty and freeze every bank account they can get their hands on. Riku would have to come and argue in a US court just to appeal the decision, it wouldn't be the other way around. Most American federal organizations are varying degrees of ineffectual bureaucracy. The IRS is not one of those organizations. Even Pablo fucking Escobar laundered his money, do you know why? He needed to pay taxes on it.
They don't have shit in US (and anywhere else). What IRS would freeze, couple talent accounts? Few merch parcels? Tardsanji will ignore it.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Indo's due date for taxes is March 31st IIRC. So you're right, this was very likely started prior to the ID merge.

Because nobody fucks with Uncle Sam's cut.
Didn't Al Capone get busted because he committed tax evasion?

frz

Are you trolling or you are zoomer brained like biboo.
Idk why the quote linked faceless

Unrelated but
I also found out my oshi respond to a statement the exact same way I would today

Also please stop dickriding the IRS. How many actual american is employed in nijisanji. They are not going to give a shit about a japanese company whose foreign employees/contractees are mostly canadians because said company might have commited tax fraud to some indonesian girl.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
What makes you believe Riku's plan isn't to sell it to Brave Group a year or two later into the future? And I don't mean just EN
Brave won't buy that shitshow unless they sell it super cheap. Also, NijiJP is still profitable AF no way they'd sell it unless there's a big enough JP scandal to kill that branch.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
To no-one suprise, apparently the Singapore M&G were a shitshow, according to this chinese (?) fan

Keep in mind that a meet and greet ticket was 78 Singapore dollars, equivalent to 57 USD

Wow even the online m&g Holostars did a few years back are handled so much better than this shitshow, I feel bad for all the affected fans especially those who had to travel there
almost feels like they're trying their best to piss everyone off at this point.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was because they couldn't catch him on anything else, so they charged him with tax evasion based on his spending. The whole point wasn't that he was spending all that money but he couldn't prove he had the income to spend that much. It was very much a "we know you're filthy rich from committing all this crime but we can't prove it but you can't prove how you got rich either."

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Proctor is a lot like Nousagi and Falsed. Appealing to normies by claiming to inside info on drama while actually just talking out of his ass. His fame is temporary.
If he did that, he wouldn't constantly let his batshit politics enter his stream content.

He's charming and he's actually pretty thorough when it comes to his vtubing drama content. I also absolutely respect his integrity when it comes to not spilling beans he was told in confidence. It's a perfectly decent combination.

And then he hits current day politics on stream for no reason whatsoever and I close the tab. I'm pretty sure the normie tourist reaction isn't meaningfully different.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

niggaphil

Nijisisters: Don't use my words to say bad shit about Kurosanji. It is the organiser's fault! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :Mumei-REE:

archive

GMZrUK2a4AAr4kU.jpg
GMZrUKpawAA8w-p.jpg

Top Bottom