"My whole family god covid except me and I couldn't stream lately, sorry dayo( т т )"Amano Pikamee

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

Meanwhile Holo telling staff to fuck off and continue chatting with fans. No shit you can't sell tickets to your events, who wants to pay for this crap

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Limkin

Kiara would just ignore them and keep going as if the timer didn't run out, forcing them to extend the attendance time overall. And they clearly understand she has more authority than them on how her event should go, since they let her do so

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This has nothing to do with the current Ls but i found this so funny and at the same time fucking wierd that i just had to post it
8chan's desiccated corpse 8kun has a dedicated Nijisanji board, /2434/, and their own /vt/, alongside a pretty colorful lineup of boards, mostly ESfags
is this the last Nijisister holdout?

5933143-ed809b7db6db7a7012b8123e9cbaa87a.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This has nothing to do with the current Ls but i found this so funny and at the same time fucking wierd that i just had to post it
8chan's desiccated corpse 8kun has a dedicated Nijisanji board, /2434/, and their own /vt/, alongside a pretty colorful lineup of boards

View attachment 68969
8of5dd.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
The hilarious thing about Mika/Michi's niji tax thingie is that you can bond with your own family (in my case, my dad) by discussing how taxes works, like what I did. According to my dad, his current occupation as a lecturer at a school has the school giving him an offer similar to Mika with Nijisanji which is allowing the company/school/entity/whatever to cut some from your earnings for your own income taxes so that you don't need to report to the tax office about (since its all handled by the company/school/whatever).

For the record sake, my dad didn't take the offer.

Mika might be at fault here for essentially not informed enough (which she took the blame as the clip by Murray showed) and decided to take the easy way out by accepting kurosanji's offer for letting them handler her personal income's tax. However, the fact that Nijisanji themselves didn't bother to inform her that they no longer handle the taxes anymore along with the whole "oh it wasn't for your personal income tax, it was for our taxes lmao" thing, Niji is still practically at fault as well. Maybe even enough to cause yet another "BURN NIJIYamanbaS" shenanigans.

There is also some more things to consider:
- How exactly the two year gap without taxes started? Is it post merge, or before the merge?
- Why would Niji is caring about the whole company taxes thing, especially since they no longer have the ID branch office anymore?
- Especially since by the time post-merge happened and there isn't any local/ID office, wouldn't the taxes thing for the company is focused on Japanese taxations itself and not, say, the ID and also Mika's own?

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
>lfw working for Nijisanji is somehow worse than working for colombian drug cartels or human traffickers

holy shit man, Niji saw WACTOR and decided to be worse than them? thats it i want the entire place bought by tencent

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Kiara would just ignore them and keep going as if the timer didn't run out, forcing them to extend the attendance time overall. And they clearly understand she has more authority than them on how her event should go, since they let her do so
Maybe that's the source of that glassdoor complaint about talents outranking managers.

Limkin

holy shit man, Niji saw WACTOR and decided to be worse than them? thats it i want the entire place bought by tencent
What makes you believe Riku's plan isn't to sell it to Brave Group a year or two later into the future? And I don't mean just EN

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
What makes you believe Riku's plan isn't to sell it to Brave Group a year or two later into the future? And I don't mean just EN
Would be improvement honestly, it baffled me that they are actively malicious against their talents, like jesus, did they do the same shit with EN? or they just picked ID because they were the most vulnerable?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>badges to make up for cutting time

They should've offered thirty seconds of ballpit time instead.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Looks like it's time for another Nijisanji-focused stream. 22:00 UTC/10PM as usual. Going to be covering most of what's in this thread. However;

If anyone here has an understanding of international tax law, tax fraud, or subjects related to the Mika's tax issues specifically, I would tremendously appreciate their insight and analysis, up to and including joining the stream to answer questions. I want to be informative.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Would be improvement honestly, it baffled me that they are actively malicious against their talents, like jesus, did they do the same shit with EN? or they just picked ID because they were the most vulnerable?
If Brave buys NijiEN and the first thing they do is have the black screen trio get executed ISIS style, I would start a second clipping channel for them.

ex_lurker

>be a chinese fujoshi
>last demographic that still watches NijiEN talents
>get 33% less time with my oshi than i paid for
>get offered some random whore's unsold merch as compensation

It seems like Niji is dead set on alienating everyone who ever cared about the branch

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
>be a chinese fujoshi
>last demographic that still watches NijiEN talents
>get 33% less time with my oshi than i paid for
>get offered some random whore's unsold merch as compensation

It seems like Niji is dead set on alienating everyone who ever cared about the branch
yup

literally burning their reputation on the EN side it feels like a merge wont even be happening if it comes to that point

they are actually just killing them no holds barred

Xuhle

yup

literally burning their reputation on the EN side it feels like a merge wont even be happening if it comes to that point

they are actually just killing them no holds barred
I'm really starting to believe the only reason they still have there current talents is simple due to two things. Stockholm syndrome and Battered Wife syndrome. Maybe another but I don't know the name for it off hand, they want others to join so they can share in the same pain they are feeling.

Really though niji just did a flip and now trying desperately to kill itself.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm really starting to believe the only reason they still have there current talents is simple due to two things. Stockholm syndrome and Battered Wife syndrome. Maybe another but I don't know the name for it off hand, they want others to join so they can share in the same pain they are feeling.

Really though niji just did a flip and now trying desperately to kill itself.
oh definitely and i guess they are thinking that they are nothing post niji

and millie being there also supports that sharing others pain since shes terminally flip and has a severe case of crab mentality

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Honestly I got to wonder how many of the talents have fallen for this tax fraud scheme. I think at least a third of EN has, I have no evidence of this but I know how stupid everyone in the branch is that they aren't going to try and avoid taxes if they can.
Though another thought is maybe some found out and realize they can't leave otherwise they will go bankrupt making this in some form blackmail, fitting for this black company. Contracts might be one thing but blackmail on top of that could be why it's so hard to leave niji as well.
What if this is what that court case that was probably Yugo's was about and they settled so Niji didn't get royally fucked by the IRS

Top Bottom