"IF IT'S ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IT IS MY FAULT"Machina X Flayon

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

BoxBoy is having his first collab since the troubles started. No VTubers but a Hoyoverse CC and a RuneScape Autist.

The RuneScape fella is streaming but the Genshin Gobbler is not, make of that what you will. Neither said anything about it on Twitter.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
BoxBoy is having his first collab since the troubles started. No VTubers but a Hoyoverse CC and a RuneScape Autist.

The RuneScape fella is streaming but the Genshin Gobbler is not, make of that what you will. Neither said anything about it on Twitter.

foto_no_exif (54).jpg
This retard is dangerously close to 3view territory.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
To be honest, at this point it seems like we're just stuck waiting for the remaining shoe to drop on NijiEN being folded into the main branch somehow. Between Nijifes being rescheduled and the near-empty Virtual Rhapsody performance from the EN girls, I feel like I'm watching Blizzard implode all over again. Especially since Riku's apology video specifically mentioned potential changes to EN's internal structure and how the main branch communicates with the English community. That could very easily be spun into a restructure for Anycolor's investors. My prediciton is Luxiem and Noctyx probably end up staying; meanwhile Aster, Bandage and most of the girls other than Elira get cut out gradually like ID. The NijiEN brand is just not salvageable.

x Hades Stamps

Here's a different one. This account has few clips to check

Made sure to download (thank you, Old Twitter) this time
There's to many people talking about graduations and I'll not be quoting them all... but I believe we all can agree that no one will be allowed to leave until:
Except that once their contract is up, there’s nothing they can do. You can’t force auto-renewal.
Niji so generous, they give some of their extra L's to talents
That’s what happens when they have so many of them
Now watch them copystrike videos if just empty hall
Can’t DMCA my hard drive!

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 68880
This retard is dangerously close to 3view territory.
:selenpointandlaugh:
3viewvox.png
3 view after streaming for almost an hour
thestateofyou.png

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm surprised his fujos haven't started botting him to save him from 3view status.
The /#/ thread just found out that he's hit 3view, I expect it to spread all over /vt/ and the sisters to bot it in response.

Limkin

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm actually moderately surprised. I figured his chinese fanbase would be more resilient than this.
What drove the sisters out was that ugly new model instead of the bully allegations :dokiSmug:
What not shaving does to a man.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I'm actually moderately surprised. I figured his chinese fanbase would be more resilient than this.
What drove the sisters out was that ugly new model instead of the bully allegations :dokiSmug:

God's Strongest Dragoon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The /#/ thread just found out that he's hit 3view, I expect it to spread all over /vt/ and the sisters to bot it in response.
I hope they bot him to 5view. Just imagine how funny it would be for one of Niji's biggest talents to be streaming to an audience of 90+% bots.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Damn bro, not every post need a reply or a comment. This is not Facebook.
If it has too many replies putting them, at least some of them, in spoiler might work better.
Dude, I rather to use the time to go and fuck some street hookers, instead of typing and replying these Kurosanji L backlog comments. You are not Nolan :botanshrug:
why are you faggots acting like long posting is a new thing that needs to be nipped in the bud? Just be happy i'm not in the mood to reply to the 100+ pages i skipped.

Doki keeps winning and just because I can if you like Sandland's Aesthetic try out the Metal Max series. which turns the vehicular combat into a more turn based affair.
View attachment 68881
3 view after streaming for almost an hour
thestateofyou.png
imagine your riding high and then this "nobody" is forced out of your company and then over night all your succsess and effort is ashes while she skyrockets.

I dunno vox maybe suck more dick?

God's Strongest Dragoon

imagine your riding high and then this "nobody" is forced out of your company and then over night all your succsess and effort is ashes while she skyrockets.

I dunno vox maybe suck more dick?
Even better, you burn down your entire career by shitting on them and making the entire community think you were involved with harassing them to suicide.

Very fitting for the turbo numberfag that Vox is.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How many Niji women are applying to Phase Invaders rn in the hope of getting their CCV up?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
How many Niji women are applying to Phase Invaders rn in the hope of getting their CCV up?
Honestly, some of them might be too small/boring for Phase at this point. I hear some group called NEXAS is looking for people.
:smugmoona:

Limkin

Unironically most of them are not good enough for the company and/or have some serious allegations against them that fishman will not want to deal with. Why the fuck he would get someone like Finana who can barely get a 100 viewers on a good day despite being the longest in the company.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Unironically most of them are not good enough for the company and/or have some serious allegations against them that fishman will not want to deal with. Why the fuck he would get someone like Finana who can barely get a 100 viewers on a good day despite being the longest in the company.
Counterpoint: fishman have resources to tardwrangle FInana into doing better content, which will make her grow. It's possible to be creative even within 'gacha autist' confines.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Counterpoint: fishman have resources to tardwrangle FInana into doing better content, which will make her grow. It's possible to be creative even within 'gacha autist' confines.
As someone who watched Finana early on (when it was just Lazulight and Obysida) she has actual skill in video games she just nerfs herself by playing MiHoYo shit. If she had someone to wrangle her content a bit better she could be diet-Selen however; I don't think Phase would be good for Finana, vspoEN could be better for that reason.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
As someone who watched Finana early on (when it was just Lazulight and Obysida) she has actual skill in video games she just nerfs herself by playing MiHoYo shit. If she had someone to wrangle her content a bit better she could be diet-Selen however; I don't think Phase would be good for Finana, vspoEN could be better for that reason.
So what you're saying is that she should have been in Holo.
:smugrys:

Top Bottom