"My name; E:R. The E is long, the colon is semi- but the R is hard"E;R

Nijisanji L Collection

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
NijiEN isn't dying, unless you figure out a way to mentally de-harmonize over one million chinese fujoshis.

Horo7618

No one in particular
NijiEN isn't dying, unless you figure out a way to mentally de-harmonize over one million chinese fujoshis.
Does this really sound like a million fujos to you? I think the de-harmonziation may be well underway.....
Apparently this were the noombers for Vox's birthday, someone botted his stream for some 13 to 15 minutes to 13k CCV but it roughly stayed at the 3k-2.9k mark with a brief organic spike to 4k

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kunai Nakasato (Sunny) and Victoria Brightshield (Mogu) both posted on twitter
1714084559555.png
Sunny Archive: https://archive.ph/Lv772

Mogu/Vivi also got a rigger showcase of a new model on April 16th

it was uploaded to yt too

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kunai Nakasato (Sunny) and Victoria Brightshield (Mogu) both posted on twitter
View attachment 68748
Sunny Archive: https://archive.ph/Lv772

Mogu/Vivi also got a rigger showcase of a new model on the 16th

it was uploaded to yt too

What are the odds that they've signed up for graduation but Niji is limiting graduations still? Their Q4 ends in less than a week but the report isn't suppose to come out until mid-June. I'd be surprised if we see some graduations before that report comes out.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
What are the odds that they've signed up for graduation but Niji is limiting graduations still? Their Q4 ends in less than a week but the report isn't suppose to come out until mid-June. I'd be surprised if we see some graduations before that report comes out.
We'll be seeing a lot sudden graduations when contracts run out and aren't renewed.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I feel like if there's some sort of impending graduations that are being held back due to a financial report it'd be a "wave" (where we get a list of names and dates set out anywhere from 1-3 months from now) of them like ex-ID/KR. Which- in my opinion would be more damaging PR-wise (what little is left, anyway) than just letting them trickle out like normal.
It'd be really bad For NijiEN if Vivi and Kunai graduate because that's literally 2 people out of a 3 person wave that recently debuted leaving.

Bug Eater

Vox did still get $15k for his birthday stream which has to be worth something - although it's less than half of what he got last year, and this is only his 7th stream in 2024 (sorry for the timeloop but even Gura is beating him in that sense).

Counting everything up from the 1st of January, so far this year he has $23k in superchats - last year in the same timespan he got $152k in superchats, plus $32k for his birthday, not including $80k raised for charity. Obviously the circumstances are completely different, but it's not like he has hordes of fans who've been holding onto their wallets waiting for this moment either. Dying is a strong word but it has definitely taken the wind out of NijiEN's sails. (obviously this is only one revenue stream etcetc)

I was thinking of including Kunai in my deadpool, I should've trusted my gut (the way she talked about being invited to Nijifes seemed like she wasn't really into it). Both of those girls seem like nice people and they deserve better.

x Hades Stamps

At this point, I’d be much more surprised if that’s not the case.
I feel like if there's some sort of impending graduations that are being held back due to a financial report it'd be a "wave" (where we get a list of names and dates set out anywhere from 1-3 months from now) of them like ex-ID/KR. Which- in my opinion would be more damaging PR-wise (what little is left, anyway) than just letting them trickle out like normal.
It definitely would, but remember it’s Niji we’re talking about.
It'd be really bad For NijiEN if Vivi and Kunai graduate because that's literally 2 people out of a 3 person wave that recently debuted leaving.
Incredibly bad.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im utterly curious on how they will do the Virtual Rhapsody event, unless they recorded 3d shit its probably just going to be another L2D performance like the others

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
I can see those two leaving but not the Claw twink as he's an Elira hire. He sucked Riku's dick already with that Playbutton statement. He's with Niji ride or die. I'm betting it'll be just girls leaving ASAP when they can.

Poor Vivi and Kunai though.

Im utterly curious on how they will do the Virtual Rhapsody event, unless they recorded 3d shit its probably just going to be another L2D performance like the others
It'll be 2D with Enna doing her helicopter bit.
:koronehappyl::koronehappyl::koronehappyl:

God's Strongest Dragoon

I can see those two leaving but not the Claw twink as he's an Elira hire. He sucked Riku's dick already with that Playbutton statement. He's with Niji ride or die. I'm betting it'll be just girls leaving ASAP when they can.

Poor Vivi and Kunai though.
If they both leave and the Elira nepohire from Hanamori stays, that would look REALLY bad

Last edited:

USS IOWA

1714104975607870.png1714104966630790.png
Hmmm the numbers are too small to see if this has im0act but Vox has also been slipping in Bilibili, Some say another british fujo who knows Chinese has been on the rise on the site and his god awful new outfit turn some of his fans away.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NijiFes 2024 wont be a thing, instead it will be held in February 2025
Heres a trailer

And a JP article with more info
It will be from Feb 21 to 23

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Checked the animeimpulse ticket sales, NijiEN still hasn't sold out. The only one that has is Vanta (who has 1 timeslot) and 1 of Fulgur's timeslots. It's been a week since the latest NijiEN talents started to sell their tickets. Meanwhile all of StarsEN sold out the same day.

USS IOWA

Apperantly there's a video inside NijiEN's Virtual Rhapsody concert, And man I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Looks like its already taken down
Here is the picture, apperently they noticed that it is not a sound check and no more people are coming in
RDT_20240427_134409125574536052807935.jpg

Last edited:

Bronze

Apperantly there's a video inside NijiEN's Virtual Rhapsody concert, And man I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

Yeah :pippasadl: *sees Elira* Nevermind :koronehappyl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Looks like its already taken down

Top Bottom