"This is so lame! but so cool! but so lame and so cool!!!"Onolumi

Nijisanji L Collection

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh, wow. That’s some dedication. Can get expensive, too.

Maybe because he’s so incredibly hideous, but that’s all I can say there. No idea how he acts.

He does, NGL

“In case of demolition (especially by implosion), break glass and pull to stream in China.”

Congrats to her!

I envy you. I have managed to fill two accounts with Discord servers (non-Nitro, one server shared between the two)

That part, however, I don’t envy

A real fan of whom?

Granted, that’s face only versus full-body, but that’s already a night and day difference.

I’m quite anti-corporate myself (shocker, I know /s), but not to the point that it’s a dealbreaker for me. That being said, I don’t really pay attention to Shxtou, so I don’t know the full story, there.

Dollar store Proctor, at any rate

Explain?

I’ve always said that’s one of the most stup things about this, and generally harmful, too.

But will they be successful? That is the question.

Well, early termination fees are a thing.

If they’re reputable, people are far, far more likely to stay.

You’re making it sound like corporations are people (they’re not)

I have a completely baseless rrat that it’s a title of something.

And that is one reason why Niji would never let me join–I am very hard to gaslight.

Maybe. Not unheard of to do that. Couldn’t imagine trying to VTube with a rigged model away from home (would probably be better to go PNG or even no cam)

Oh, wow.

Rented an AirBNB in a mobile home, out in the middle of nowhere, relying on barely existent cell service because they have no internet

That’s actually what NDA’s, as well as trade secrets, a form of intellectual property, are for.

Copyrights are essential for artists’ livelihoods (any form of art, including music, movies and TV, literature, etc., not just drawings and sculptures), and for promoting original works. However, with the terms this long, it does more harm than good to us small guys. Although the earliest incarnation of Mickey Mouse has entered the Public Domain (in the US), which is a very tiny victory for the small artists, they’re definitely not going to let the term length get rolled back.

Huh. That is indeed a thing.

Yeah. I’ve never thought she was a terrible person, just a massive idiot.

Yeah. Maybe this all was involved in the Sanrio collab, but evidence towards that is nowhere near as conclusive as with this one (especially since Sanrio was in gens, and Hyte obviously wasn’t).

And IIRC, it wasn’t long at all before the two did collab

How the turntables!!

You know she’s desperate when out of all the opportunities you’d expect her to get, that is the one that actually manifests.

Odd. It’s showing 4 AM CDT, which is 10 AM BST and 5 PM China time

You say that, but a good majority of the top facecam and no cam streamers are male. It’s definitely hard, but it’s hard for anyone, really. Except maybe the Twitch thots (but I don’t like to give them any attention)
Sorry for the huge message, but I’m currently ill and not very active online or IRL
>over 30 fucking quotes
>all the replies are pretty much low effort 1 sentence @Awoogers-tier replies
>got so lost in the sauce that they forgot to reply to one of the Seoleim quotes

425.gif

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

x Hades Stamps

Damn bro, not every post need a reply or a comment. This is not Facebook.
It’s not like I responded to everything. However, when I have such a large backlog, this will happen.
And I am now confident to say that it will happen again.

Last edited:

Bronze

It’s not like I responded to everything. However, when I have such a large backlog, this will happen.
If it has too many replies putting them, at least some of them, in spoiler might work better.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

If it has too many replies, putting them, at least some of them, in spoiler might work better.
Probably should’ve actually split this one up. The query started to malfunction.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

niggaphil

Dude, I rather to use the time to go and fuck some street hookers, instead of typing and replying these Kurosanji L backlog comments. You are not Nolan :botanshrug:

frz

The really suspicious collab was the computer case one - Selen and Hyte pretty clearly both wanted her to be involved and instead they got Elira, Enna and Rosemi, until the plug got pulled anyway. The speed with which they dropped that certainly suggests Hyte thought someone at Niji had fucked around with them....
I actually agree with this rrat. There are so many evidence now that Hyte has multiple Dragoons including people in high up position. There's no way they didn't ask to get her on their shit.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think there's an explanation of why Selen didn't get the Sanrio collab, you have to remember that it was a collaboration not only with Elira but with the waves of Lazulight and Luxiem. Sure Selen had more subs than Elira but if you had to compare the popularity of the waves Lazulight would pull ahead of Obsydia, remember that at that point in time Elira was popular and Pomu was still in the company.
This might be true, but for most of the other sponsorships it quickly falls apart under any scrutiny. Of the female streamers, Selen had 1) the highest subs 2) (pretty sure) the highest CCV 3) some of the highest superchats 4) the fastest selling meet and greets 5)the most selling merch/voice packs. By all metrics, Selen was the queen. It really makes no sense she got so few sponsorships.
Azehara's going to sue you for stealing his bit.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I actually agree with this rrat. There are so many evidence now that Hyte has multiple Dragoons including people in high up position. There's no way they didn't ask to get her on their shit.

Most likely, they asked, sleazebags told them "not yet, let's do these first", obviously with no intention to ever give it to Selen.

Limkin

Selen was also almost the only streamer in the entire company who had non-zero sub growth. You open anyone else and aside from January of last year the socialblade shows straight up zero subs gain for the past year or even more

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
TBF, getting merch collabs for less popular talents is one of the ways to make them grow.

x Hades Stamps

This might be true, but for most of the other sponsorships it quickly falls apart under any scrutiny. Of the female streamers, Selen had 1) the highest subs 2) (pretty sure) the highest CCV 3) some of the highest superchats 4) the fastest selling meet and greets 5)the most selling merch/voice packs. By all metrics, Selen was the queen. It really makes no sense she got so few sponsorships.
Selen was also almost the only streamer in the entire company who had non-zero sub growth. You open anyone else and aside from January of last year the socialblade shows straight up zero subs gain for the past year or even more
They really did hate her
TBF, getting merch collabs for less popular talents is one of the ways to make them grow.
That’s true, but you also need to balance it out properly

Malchior

wait so the mass unsubscribe people has done wasn't the sole culprit on this? I though their growth was slow but at least it existed...

You know, before February happened, a part of me felt a bit bad for Vox.

It's difficult for male streamers on any platform (let alone V-Tubers) to actually make it big and you tend to have to either be A) an unwashed sperg with turbo autism (Asmongold) or an unlikable asshole that barely speaks English properly and gambles thousands of dollars over the course of a stream (XQC). Not hard or fast rules, but outrage and autism do draw in views. But Vox was different. He had charm, charisma, and was (generally speaking) someone who seemed like he could collab with just about anyone. The appeal/pandering to fujo's was (to me at least) a sacrifice that had to be made in order to stand out from the crowd and mark his own niche in the industry. A necessary sacrifice to maintain his popularity and remain relevant.

It has now been two months since Selen Gate and my pity has turned to angry...and has recently turned to amusement. This man (and I use that word loosely) has managed to stain his entire career in the West because he simply can't face the allegations that are being directly or indirectly thrown at him. Instead of trying to address them, he gives them cutesy nicknames that may or may not allude to them ('Horrible Things'), just dips out and streams on Bilibili, or releases an ugly fanservice model to draw in more brain-dead femoid fans. And he is still making a fairly decent amount of money; more than most streamers will ever make, in fact.

And that's probably all he's ever going to be known for now. Sure, he may get some collabs with Indies that are as morally bankrupt as he is, and he will get the occasional collab with other corpos. But in the end, the main source of income and notoriety is going to come from the unmarried, mentally ill women of China. The group that has caused him the most 'mental distress' he has experienced (even though he had no problem taking their money) is now going to be his main source of income as a streamer and he will be forced to dance to their will.

I can't tell if this is a comedy or a tragedy at this point. But hey, why not both.
I agree with most of it, I still think pandering to the fujos were unecessary but he wants to fill that idiotic role of a "virtual bf" but if that's what he thinks will give him money I can't blame him... I just see him in the same light as every virtual whore...

Speaking of which, 3.1k view atm on his stream... dude's making numbers :dokiSmug:

imagem_2024-04-25_141308190.png

Xuhle

God's Strongest Dragoon

wait so the mass unsubscribe people has done wasn't the sole culprit on this? I though their growth was slow but at least it existed...
We already know from their quarterly reports that the NijiEN branch was shrinking massively. In terms of their 2022 to 2023 YoY growth for the EN branch:
Q1 (May-July) saw a 16.3% decline in revenue YoY despite seeing a boost from Nina's graduation and the newly counted XSOLEIL and Krisis.
Q2 (August-October) saw a 12.8% decline in revenue YoY despite seeing a boost from Mysta's graduation and the newly counted XSOLEIL, Krisis, and TTT.
Q3 (November-January) saw 40.3% decline in revenue YoY despite seeing a boost from Pomu's graduation and the newly counted Krisis and TTT.

Their new gens barely brought in any people at all and their entire branch stagnated even before Selen's termination.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Apparently this were the noombers for Vox's birthday, someone botted his stream for some 13 to 15 minutes to 13k CCV but it roughly stayed at the 3k-2.9k mark with a brief organic spike to 4k

Going FULL numberfag, but Axel Syrios" 2022 birthday mogged this in views
With a stable 8k for a large period of time
Admittedly, that was an old video
Hakka's didnt do as good as Vox so far, with a stable 2k ccv give or take
But still impressively low considering Vox's track record

However, if you really want a killing blow heres Fuwamoco, Fuwawa's birthday
Seemingly unbotted peak of 20k, with the lowest point being 5k, for ONE stream, they are twins, with two birthdays one day apart
Heres Mococo https://vrabi.net/video/JNpjKuB1ybY
Seemingly unbotted peak of 27k, lowest was 7k

Supreme doog hag victory

Last edited:

NotDecatto

DYRBI

Yet again Enna address her antis.

The recurring theme that pops up again and again in Niji is that nobody there intends to have a proper resolution to any grievances. EN viewership is slipping through their fingers and they couldn’t figure out why? Admittedly the virginity issue (Enna virginity doko?) is ridiculous in a sense but it wouldn’t have been a problem if they had 2 brain cells NOT to bring it up in the first place.

We’re at this stage where livers and managers at Niji need to step up, take responsibility and follow-up with concrete measures. Tardwrangle your talents from saying stupid shit. It’s obvious as day there is something fundamentally broken within the organization and if you guys sweep it under the rug by deciding those are all hate from your anti’s, thats all on you Niji.

x Hades Stamps

The recurring theme that pops up again and again in Niji is that nobody there intends to have a proper resolution to any grievances. EN viewership is slipping through their fingers and they couldn’t figure out why? Admittedly the virginity issue (Enna virginity doko?) is ridiculous in a sense but it wouldn’t have been a problem if they had 2 brain cells NOT to bring it up in the first place.

We’re at this stage where livers and managers at Niji need to step up, take responsibility and follow-up with concrete measures. Tardwrangle your talents from saying stupid shit. It’s obvious as day there is something fundamentally broken within the organization and if you guys sweep it under the rug by deciding those are all hate from your anti’s, thats all on you Niji.
They’ve just given up at this point, and are complacent to let EN die.

Top Bottom