"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unironically most of them are not good enough for the company and/or have some serious allegations against them that fishman will not want to deal with. Why the fuck he would get someone like Finana who can barely get a 100 viewers on a good day despite being the longest in the company.
You know it's bad when the phaseshills beg you to NOT join their corpo.
Mainly the allegations, vshojo will take them though.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So what you're saying is that she should have been in Holo.
:smugrys:
I wonder what cover's response to her joining her fans groomcord would have been.
or her playing with her fucking dildo on stream.
or the feet stream she did.
or her existing in general.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I wonder what cover's response to her joining her fans groomcord would have been.
i bet they have such things covered in contract
No problems here, just do it on another platform without our IP involved

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Trick question: she would never have gotten past auditions.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Trick question: she would never have gotten past auditions.
I remember her roommate being posted on the Homeland's thread saying that she failed the vsinger auditions and that Nijisanji was her 2nd choice to apply.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Isn't finana a confirmed Holo reject? I think she commented about not getting into myth on her indie account at some point?
I know she leaked her Niji audition tape to her special discord friends and it made it out into the wild. I haven't seen anything about Holo but I pretty much assume that every aspiring vtuber applies to Hololive. No one shoots for second third fourth last place on purpose.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know she leaked her Niji audition tape to her special discord friends and it made it out into the wild. I haven't seen anything about Holo but I pretty much assume that every aspiring vtuber applies to Hololive. No one shoots for second third fourth last place on purpose.
Meh? Maybe true back when the boom was fresh in 2021 but I think a lot of western people nowadays have become adverse to such things, I couldn't tell you how many indies I have seen smugly proclaiming the joy of not being under a corpo and how they would never apply to any.

Big corpos are SOOOO lame dude! Stop applying to normie slop machines! :Vesper-UNHINGED:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Meh? Maybe true back when the boom was fresh in 2021 but I think a lot of western people nowadays have become adverse to such things, I couldn't tell you how many indies I have seen smugly proclaiming the joy of not being under a corpo and how they would never apply to any.

Big corpos are SOOOO lame dude! Stop applying to normie slop machines! :Vesper-UNHINGED:
You know that most of them bitches would suck Aviel's Wife's boyfriend (rip Tomer) cock to get into Hololive

Sadly most are Finananananannana tier anyway

:kroniidrinking:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
considering how much self doubt and loathing they display im surprised any vtubers apply to hololive.

fortnitesmasherX

It's almost May; who are your predictions for graduating Niji members?

Bronze

Kotoka if she still hasn't made any appearance. Now they are active on PL, maybe Vivi or Kunai.

Seoleim

Looking at the comparisons between the Niji and Hololive events last night, I actually feel bad for the people who paid those outrageous prices to go see Niji. They were probably expecting something... good? Instead they got a glorified karaoke stream with misspelt names and mouse cursors on screen, all for the low cost of 2x - 3x the price of the most expensive ticket to the Hololive 3D concert down in Melbourne. Yet another self-inflicted wound for Niji.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
To be honest, at this point it seems like we're just stuck waiting for the remaining shoe to drop on NijiEN being folded into the main branch somehow. Between Nijifes being rescheduled and the near-empty Virtual Rhapsody performance from the EN girls, I feel like I'm watching Blizzard implode all over again. Especially since Riku's apology video specifically mentioned potential changes to EN's internal structure and how the main branch communicates with the English community. That could very easily be spun into a restructure for Anycolor's investors. My prediciton is Luxiem and Noctyx probably end up staying; meanwhile Aster, Bandage and most of the girls other than Elira get cut out gradually like ID. The NijiEN brand is just not salvageable.
They'll likely start the culling this May. My guesses:

Staying:
- Luxiem
- Noctyx
- Elira
- Finana
- Enna
- Millie
- Reimu
- Maria
- Hex
- Meloco
- Vanta
- Bandage
- Wilson
- Claw

Leaving:
- Aia
- Scarle
- Ren
- Doppio
- Ver
- Vivi
- Kunai

About Aster, AFAIK he did some shit with his previous group of VR chatters (@randomtranny u have info about this? His PL before joining Niji is Xygnia, a busty femboy demon. Saw some of his videos, it's not for the faint of heart) so Niji is his last resort. We'll know when the NijiEN Culling game begins.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought it was a given that Kotoka and Rosemi were not staying.
Also Scarle, definitely.

Punished Lurker

The recurring theme that pops up again and again in Niji is that nobody there intends to have a proper resolution to any grievances. EN viewership is slipping through their fingers and they couldn’t figure out why? Admittedly the virginity issue (Enna virginity doko?) is ridiculous in a sense but it wouldn’t have been a problem if they had 2 brain cells NOT to bring it up in the first place.
I watched the clip that was shown in the video and Enna didn't mention the virginity issue at all. However everytime that gets mentioned either in chat, superchats or in the boards it's usually Ennaschizo. I decided to do a deep dive in the archives about him a couple of days ago and what I found might be worth a small post about him, but for now it's suffice to say the guy is absolutely deranged

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
About Aster, AFAIK he did some shit with his previous group of VR chatters (@randomtranny u have info about this? His PL before joining Niji is Xygnia, a busty femboy demon. Saw some of his videos, it's not for the faint of heart) so Niji is his last resort. We'll know when the NijiEN Culling game begins.
I'm approaching this from a different angle. I think Niji is going to be downsizing EN and getting rid of "underperforming" talents. Aster gets no views and no money, so Niji will be the ones getting rid of him, he won't have a say in it.

Kotoka is the slam dunk, she hasn't streamed for over two months. Other than that I think it's going to mostly follow contract renewals being declined: I'm not sure when the different gens signed on but IMO it's going to progress wave by wave.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
I'm approaching this from a different angle. I think Niji is going to be downsizing EN and getting rid of "underperforming" talents. Aster gets no views and no money, so Niji will be the ones getting rid of him, he won't have a say in it.

Kotoka is the slam dunk, she hasn't streamed for over two months. Other than that I think it's going to mostly follow contract renewals being declined: I'm not sure when the different gens signed on but IMO it's going to progress wave by wave.
It's easy to underperform if your managers are non-existant. Getting results and building a fanbase while in Niji is more on the talents themselves. Just look at Doki, Mint and Matara (Kuro is a lazy Flip, Michi is new and Quinn is a Yamanba femboy so they don't count) them having proper managers made their streaming easier and they get results.

x Hades Stamps

How many Niji women are applying to Phase Invaders rn in the hope of getting their CCV up?
Imagine invading with Nijisanji’s IP. Technically, since all they need is the name, they can’t do anything to prevent it, as it’s not being used in a deceptive way. That being said,
why are you faggots acting like long posting is a new thing that needs to be nipped in the bud? Just be happy i'm not in the mood to reply to the 100+ pages i skipped.
THANK YOU!!
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:
Plenty would genuinely rather be indie.
considering how much self doubt and loathing they display im surprised any vtubers apply to hololive.
Honestly true
Looking at the comparisons between the Niji and Hololive events last night, I actually feel bad for the people who paid those outrageous prices to go see Niji. They were probably expecting something... good? Instead they got a glorified karaoke stream with misspelt names and mouse cursors on screen, all for the low cost of 2x - 3x the price of the most expensive ticket to the Hololive 3D concert down in Melbourne. Yet another self-inflicted wound for Niji.
A glorified karaoke tape, actually.
:lumitenmakillhim:

Top Bottom