"*burp* sorry, oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Breaking.

After being 'doxed' by having his details from his IRL streaming career shared in a tiny Discord group chat by a close friend at the time two years ago, Kenji recently put out a tweet about being severely traumatized by the offender. This resulted in her universal cancellation and life ruination.

That was yesterday.

Today, Kenji has started streaming again and is currently screaming, ranting and pissing himself about it. Because all his friends who publicly defended him when his first tweet broke were actually in on the whole thing. Multiple of said friends are live on their own streams right now and have no idea he is having a MASSIVE hysterical meltdown and disowning them.

Someone clip the best bits, I don't wanna watch this monkey (offensive).

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Lia continues being right saying all male vtubers are fucking cringe. I'm not as terminally online as other people but seriously how can this fag can have that much of an audience? is he from the old days or just some cunt who got lucky?
Worse
He is a literal Negro Marica

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Lia continues being right saying all male vtubers are fucking cringe. I'm not as terminally online as other people but seriously how can this fag can have that much of an audience? is he from the old days or just some cunt who got lucky?

I just think he's funny. This is a lot going on though, I think streaming about the info is a bad idea because of how heat of the moment it can be, like the opposite of the black screen vid that Elira had. It's why I would want to be in a corpo or get a manager when I get established, I need a wrangler. When you lead with your emotions stuff gets twisted.

That being said, what Dove and co did wasn't cool, even if the info was available if you knew where to look. Having a group chat to plot on someone is lame, at least here we say what we say in the open.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Breaking.

After being 'doxed' by having his details from his IRL streaming career shared in a tiny Discord group chat by a close friend at the time two years ago, Kenji recently put out a tweet about being severely traumatized by the offender. This resulted in her universal cancellation and life ruination.

That was yesterday.

Today, Kenji has started streaming again and is currently screaming, ranting and pissing himself about it. Because all his friends who publicly defended him when his first tweet broke were actually in on the whole thing. Multiple of said friends are live on their own streams right now and have no idea he is having a MASSIVE hysterical meltdown and disowning them.

It looks like the problem is beginning to solve itself. I think we vastly underestimated this dude's stupidity, and I believe his friends have as well. Hopefully, that woman he dogpiled will be able to mount a defense soon and capitalize on it.

Tubedude

I just think he's funny. This is a lot going on though, I think streaming about the info is a bad idea because of how heat of the moment it can be, like the opposite of the black screen vid that Elira had. It's why I would want to be in a corpo or get a manager when I get established, I need a wrangler. When you lead with your emotions stuff gets twisted.

That being said, what Dove and co did wasn't cool, even if the info was available if you knew where to look. Having a group chat to plot on someone is lame, at least here we say what we say in the open.

Kenji isn't exactly telling the truth.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I think dude is right on showing all that happened, but as Proctor sperged on the other thread, a community this symbiotic and incestuous will definitely shun whistleblowers, even when they're right. Dude is done, but he is right, such is the way of the world.

E: Read the post above, Oh no, I fell for the narrative.
:gunpeko:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lia was so based for that. The only thing worse than a male vtuber is a ոigger male vtuber.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It looks like the problem is beginning to solve itself. I think we vastly underestimated this dude's stupidity, and I believe his friends have as well. Hopefully, that woman he dogpiled will be able to mount a defense soon and capitalize on it.
For the unaware:

Dove was in a relationship with Kenji's best friend. Relationship ended. She left the house. Best friend then brings up a two-year-old 'dox' to Kenji by Dove (she shared his public instagram in a tiny group chat that never left said chat, trust me, we have looked) that was settled, and tells him that Dove was downplaying the incident in a voice call recently.

He goes nuclear and calls out Dove, before going silent for about 24 hours. Dove is dogpiled by literally thousands and thousands of retards, and gets thrown out of her accommodation. Their entire mutual friend group attacks her along with the rest and does their best to ruin her life, thinking that Kenji is 100% on their side.

Then (we are here), Kenji comes back and reveals the jilted ex then sent him a huge number of other screenshots that show most of his friend circle was joking and messing around behind his back because he's clearly an incredibly unstable psychopath who will blow up if they say anything less than slavishly devoted to his face. None of them were anywhere near as angry at Dove as Kenji initially thought, and Kenji is lapping it up. He is currently burning down his whole friend circle over vague discord screenshots.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Breaking.

That was yesterday.

This shit has made me hate vtubing a little more today, every single one of these mongs involved is a fucking subhuman. The western indie scene is absolute fucking dogshit.

These fucking losers claim indie is the future of vtubing?:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For the unaware:

Dove was in a relationship with Kenji's best friend. Relationship ended. She left the house. Best friend then brings up a two-year-old 'dox' to Kenji by Dove (she shared his public instagram in a tiny group chat that never left said chat, trust me, we have looked) that was settled, and tells him that Dove was downplaying the incident in a voice call recently.

He goes nuclear and calls out Dove, before going silent for about 24 hours. Dove is dogpiled by literally thousands and thousands of retards, and gets thrown out of her accommodation. Their entire mutual friend group attacks her along with the rest and does their best to ruin her life, thinking that Kenji is 100% on their side.

Then (we are here), Kenji comes back and reveals the jilted ex then sent him a huge number of other screenshots that show most of his friend circle was joking and messing around behind his back because he's clearly an incredibly unstable psychopath who will blow up if they say anything less than slavishly devoted to his face. None of them were anywhere near as angry at Dove as Kenji initially thought, and Kenji is lapping it up. He is currently burning down his whole friend circle over vague discord screenshots.
This is getting incredibly stupid. Im watching this and losing IQ points just listening to this dumbass talk. He's currently having people grovel back to him. Can we have a separate thread on this? There's a lot that needs sifting through, and everything is currently scattered across multiple threads.

USS IOWA

Breaking.

That was yesterday.

Damn man I was out for an X-ray and came back to a vtuber lolcow hyteria, Someone please clip the rants please thank you.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Cutest cat singing (she has a really nice voice)

Negzana

Speaking of Lia...

Kaela is back but I still have a hole in my life, I miss Lia she hates us
vjrZEqAi6rVqpwX5NkFQ__0M_cCkKoVfjQgzBUpVIm6_mAs89HH2Cp5uJoET6G0m_AxH4htM=w48-h48-c-k-nd

braindoko

Seems Dr Nova lurks Uwo's streams, plans to steal his job once she has her own basement slab
Timestamped

Lia continues being right saying all male vtubers are fucking cringe
Lia is zoomerbrained so her opinion on this isn't worth much.
There's this video by Geega, a :holohag: that goes deeper into male vtubers, she's seen them struggle since before the pandemic so she knows what she's talking about
Sadly it features Merry who's writing is very cringe so it kinda disproves the point...
Still, not all males are like him is what I was trying to say

Last edited:

NotDecatto

I’m the reason why you can’t have nice things.
What goes around comes around.

Archive incoming.

E: Archive failed but go to the Kenji thread for the screenshots.

Last edited:

niggaphil

>Lia bitching all male vtubers are fucking cringe
>Lia continue to buy NijiMales Voice pack

make up your fucking mind, Lia! :dokiSmug:

Top Bottom