"Do you want milk? Do you want milk from cow, from goat or from me?"Siska Leontyne

2view Spotlight

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so i just want to shill some local talents whos worth it and is bilingual because i just felt like it

kiichan is most likely known for her short of her dueting the song this is what falling in love feels like in multiple languages but shes a chill streamer and is worth the try

and lastly kaheru, someone whos arguably one of the very first PH vtubers and someone who inspired a lot of current known phtubers in the scene(jurard for example) and has had an impact on the scene along with lyrica and is generally looked at with positive light(which was the case as well for lyrica before all the stuff that happened these past few months)

UberSoldat

This is JorunnaV, she recently collabed with Onolumi. Like Lumi, she specializes in retro games.

UberSoldat

Almantas, ex-professor. Does a lot of handcams and even Warhammer stuff

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The sheer amount of 2view replies makes this relevant

Nana is here. Technically many of the replies are low 3 views but "miya cōzuki" is the only one far beyond a 2 view. She's got a damn great voice though!
For my 2 view, Aoi, I am impressed by the skill but also the art of her model. Channel. Fate Grand Order and other games have made the sharp illustration style popular, but this is fantasy and you can be anything. Aoi's storybook art style is really nice and she is a good singer too.

UberSoldat

Plays retro games

Top Bottom