"I do not take care of business in the shower; I just shower"Fujikura Uruka

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
No one should feel bad for this person. Until the woke interpersonal politics fucked her over, she's exactly the type to read normal human interactions as some kind of bigotry and wish you ill for it. The only reason she's asking for empathy and understanding is because the alligator ate her first.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
The sad part is that this actually makes Marina look "based".

- Doesn't care about your petty complaints.
- Doesn't want to baby you or hold your hand.
- Tells you you're a fuck up if you're annoying.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's talking about this during her own stream right now. A lot of nothingburgers (if you're a normal person).

More or less but it does seem like Marina was just using them to prop themselves up.

As for the nothingburgers, you can't really expect people who seem to be fairly vulnerable and the type to push for things like "safe spaces" not to react the way they do when one or two of the members treat them like shit especially if they speak out.

I hate how she seems to be skirting around things as if this was some sort of big corpo with NDAs. Call people out on their bullshit and be done with it. This is some shitty group made to prop up a narcissist. Go scorched earth and throw everyone under the bus.

Want to bet she will get doxed soon by Marina or one of her goons?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
She keeps saying 'this is my truth' or 'that's not my truth to talk about'.

These women are so pathetic. My sympathy is draining away the more she says. GROW A SPINE AND CALL OUT THE MAN WHO ABUSED YOU.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She keeps saying 'this is my truth' or 'that's not my truth to talk about'.

These women are so pathetic. My sympathy is draining away the more she says. GROW A SPINE AND CALL OUT THE MAN WHO ABUSED YOU.
These people are mindless drones, they value social acceptance from respecting the gender bullshit over their own happiness and reason.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Sometimes you meet a person who is so weakwilled, pathetic, and at the same time entitled and controlling any empathy you would normally have for them is replaced with anger.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
'I feel like people are scared to speak out and say this group hurt me.'

Yes. Yes they are, because your ideology encourages people to aggressively harass and attack each other if they dare speak up and say the truth.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
'We've said sorry numerous times, but she [Marina] has never said sorry to us.'

Gee, I wonder why. It's almost like you gave them everything they wanted, let yourself be used, and now refuse to call them out on it. WHY WOULD THEY SAY SORRY TO YOU??

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Its enfuriating to listen to. Stop apologizing for shit that you didnt do. I still cant process how they all want to be held accountable for shit they haven't done.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm not watching the stream, but from reading your comments, this is sounding like they got brainwashed on some abused wife type stuff. "He hits me because I didn't have dinner ready on time, thats my fault. I'll do better next time" etc.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not watching the stream, but from reading your comments, this is sounding like they got brainwashed on some abused wife type stuff. "He hits me because I didn't have dinner ready on time, thats my fault. I'll do better next time" etc.
The more terrifying thing is that it isn't just some chick who got gaslit by her bf or kids who were brainwashed by their strict religious parents, this is an entire generation, an entire subsect of the population which holds positions of power in most of the developed world, these people are fucking EVERYWHERE and growing in number. Accepting the social clownery going on today is nothing short of fucking widespread stockholm syndrome on a civilization wide scale.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For a twitter community so drama happy they didnt seem to post any sort of strong shit besides "she said he said" huh, or either Marina has some uber dirt or there is no actual "tea" and everyone was being a femboy

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
As MarinaVT(male) has largely slithered his way out of any reprocussions for that thus far, I'm surprised that he yet to turn on her to try and take the heat off himself over the trannytuber group disintegrating last month.
Is this potentially happening?

:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Be still, my heart.

I feel no sympathy for any of these rancid alphabet creatures. Watching this, I only hope their cirular firing squad doesn't miss. Kind of incredible to witness Mr. 42% seemingly avoid any real reprocussions so far.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For a twitter community so drama happy they didnt seem to post any sort of strong shit besides "she said he said" huh, or either Marina has some uber dirt or there is no actual "tea" and everyone was being a femboy
Tried reasoning with them and the reply was basically "All I want is for them to be better". Dude, this is MarinaVT who has a laundry list of just terrible behavior and they might honestly seem to have some narcissistic tendencies. They will not "be better". People like this never accept any of their faults, they just default to blaming other things around them to excuse their shitty behavior. There is no "being better".

It's such a toxic mentality to have where you think everything is this idealistic Disney-movie world and people will change for the better once they see that they did things wrong. As for Marina having dirt, Marina has all her personal details. It wouldn't surprise me that if she talks too much her personal information will suddenly get leaked which Lenox mentioned was one of her biggest fears.

Is this potentially happening?

:Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Be still, my heart.

I feel no sympathy for any of these rancid alphabet creatures. Watching this, I only hope their cirular firing squad doesn't miss. Kind of incredible to witness Mr. 42% seemingly avoid any real reprocussions so far.
Part of me does feel bad for them because you can tell they are very naive and they got taken advantage of by someone who only seems to care about themself and only seems to want to further their own platform it doesn't matter if they have to use others for their "protected status" as a weapon.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
As those following the VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread might know the Vtuber ComfyLenox (formerly ComfyRana) had a stream about said disintegration of said company.
Whilst archiving the stream, i was informed that Lenox had a write-up on Joah's orchard. Smelling blood in the water, i decided to dig into Lenox/Rana looking for anything fun (mostly because Proctor is a fan) and what i found was tenuous signs of Lenox not being a true and honest woman, led by a couple of /vt/ archive posts;View attachment 56885
View attachment 56883
(warosu) (Archive) (of the archive)
The Fansly itself had some... Interesting content. (Boomer circle included for your viewing pleasure)
View attachment 56884
(Archive)
Sure, women do use dilators for medical purposes though, a rare occurrence. (some forms of cancer mainly)
The search for answers led me to the most damning evidence of transexualism yet...
And with this i call upon two-spirit whiperer @SandyCat to bless us with judgement.
View attachment 56889
Yo Skrillex! Drop that penis hard!
View attachment 56893

Probably just a shite-pile site stealing usernames, but very funny non-the-less
Screenshot_20231121_092400_Brave.jpg
The stіnkditch dilates further, it seems..

Edit: For the sake of verification of True and Honest Woman, the .party sites showed no hits on any Fansly posts of their's. So unless someone is brazen enough to pay AND visually confirm..

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Edit: For the sake of verification of True and Honest Woman, the .party sites showed no hits on any Fansly posts of their's. So unless someone is brazen enough to pay AND visually confirm..
C'mon @Een Gevolg, time to shine.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I heard through the grapevine that MarinaVT would run a VRChat Orgy server. The fact that no one has come out with anything regarding that shows that they are somehow truly untouchable.

And seeing the human shields that they surround themselves with I can see why.

I'm just saying that after the initial boom VRChat was made for kids and are you telling me that a bunch of vermintide verified the ages of their fuck targets? Come on. I know I have no evidence and this is purely conjecture but we know what these dudes do. Hell we heard stories about Spacey and the guy who directed X-Men, the fact that we get no real juice until after they have had numerous rampages is infuriating.

Top Bottom