"Liberal media strikes again!"Kiryu Coco
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Negzana

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The designs are very nice. I was originally worried because the silhouettes were a bit weird. The bear sounds very familiar. Remember that these girls have all done lewd content in some way shape or form so when looking for PL, that's probably the most important thing to keep in mind.

kfp.tako

Anyone know their previous accounts? Don't think I recognize the voices

kfp.tako

Note: It looks like they are adding more stuff to the throne, I won't be updating this post anymore. Checkout their accounts for each girl's link, I just added these since they were the first ones that had items on there

Few of them already have stuff on their throne, Immy starting of with a vibrator

1716071417445.png

1716071450613.png

mercy with the biggest item (KU100)
1716071465613.png

edit:
looks like Immy replaced the vibe with this one
:shubaIapprob:

1716072855168.png

looks like it's funded now, wonder when/how she'll use it
1716075768111.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Few of them already have stuff on their throne, Immy starting of with a vibrator

View attachment 70149
If the old Riifu ASMR is any indication, we all know how it will get used.

kfp.tako

Banner on Cuttles' page shows this. Hint at their personalities? (or emote drafts?)
1716085365372.jpeg

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
>Go follow my whores
at least they know what they are :gloomiLaugh:

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly if they manage to clean up the industry by containing all of the coomers in one place then I'd be okay with this abomination. If only we could nuke the whole thing afterwards to exterminate all of them at once...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly if they manage to clean up the industry by containing all of the coomers in one place then I'd be okay with this abomination. If only we could nuke the whole thing afterwards to exterminate all of them at once...
Considering how volatile coomers are and how much of a startup this group is i doubt it will survive long enough to be coomer containment

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Considering how volatile coomers are and how much of a startup this group is i doubt it will survive long enough to be coomer containment
it will attract new retards and those new retards are going to think all vtuber companies are the same and will then start asking for coomer shit to non-coomer talents/companies.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Note: It looks like they are adding more stuff to the throne, I won't be updating this post anymore. Checkout their accounts for each girl's link, I just added these since they were the first ones that had items on there

View attachment 70139

View attachment 70140

mercy with the biggest item (KU100)
View attachment 70141

edit:
looks like Immy replaced the vibe with this one
:shubaIapprob:

View attachment 70148

View attachment 70149
1716086467148.gif
:wtfman::shiinawangy::vomit:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
it will attract new retards and those new retards are going to think all vtuber companies are the same and will then start asking for coomer shit to non-coomer talents/companies.
Day of the coomer rake when a vtuber who did a vaugely suggestive asmr once suddenly gets 100 akasupas or marshmellows asking for a crumb of fanservice

Tubedude

Basically the same thing that happened to female twitch streamers. Whores entered and whored things up, made coomers come en masse, and then they go from stream to stream expecting any with a female to whore things up.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If it's successful expect the opposite of containment.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly the more likely option, the vtuber industry only spirals further away from greatness.

kfp.tako

If it's successful expect the opposite of containment.
This is the route I'm thinking it'll go. Once other people see it's working they will start up their own. There's already a lot of JP vtubers that do this some survive youtube others get their channels dropped unless they remove the vods

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Honestly the more likely option, the vtuber industry only spirals further away from greatness.
It's a vicious circle:
>Startup agency gets famous and earns lots of money
>Grifters replicating the surface level of said agency, doesn't research the intricacies of running it
>Some becomes successful because of fan support, still not built for the long term
>Almost all fail, drama are made, dramafags latch on and suck the sap
>Narrative is now all agencies are bad, many start becoming an indie, most of them fail
>Dramafags dry up, starts searching for new drama elsewhere
>Passionate idiot learns the business, becomes successful in the end

>Cycle starts again

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Not going to happen for the sole reason that coomtubers are extremely popular and available on Twitter and Chaturbate (blame Melody).

It wont at most it will cause people to want to start up their own Coomtuber companies to get a slice of a somewhat untapped pie (the corpo coomerism pie).

We are already there. They are just trying to make this into a corpo model (which already exists in Japan). Remember that 1 girl that made the ASMR of getting fucked by her boyfriend? That was a coomer agency. Recently i learned of another one that has JAVtuber and they basically upload irl videos masturbating (they blur their faces or use a facemask).

This is the route I'm thinking it'll go. Once other people see it's working they will start up their own. There's already a lot of JP vtubers that do this some survive youtube others get their channels dropped unless they remove the vods
This is what we will happen. So we will basically get a ton of shit scam small corpos trying to pop up but for the coomtube side. Basically a bunch of AkioAir situations in the near future.

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Whoops wrong thread. Ignore.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I for one am elated the glorious era of Erolive is being revived in the west. We do know that the swerve towards idol content forced the more coomer friendly Holo JP tubers to abandon or at least tone down their content, and there are others who happily do it as their roommates but can't in Holo.

Maybe, if VAllure is successful, Cover realises that it doesn't have to pander to the west's prudish sensibilities, and the likes of Matsuri, Haachama, Aki, Choco, Okayu, Noel, Marine and Polka can finally release their full power.

By making Japanese content erotic again, Hololive can even expand its recruitment pool! There's that chick... Oimori, who was impregnated by her husband on stream. Or Tomeru Ikinone, who streamed JAV videos over Splatoon. Prime Erolive recruitment material.

And maybe, just maybe, the success of Erolive can even convince people like Suisei or AZKi to spice up their content.

Thank you, Riifu, for bringing back the golden age of 2018/19 vtubing. For bringing back the purity of Japanese vtubing content, before westerners got a hold of it.

Top Bottom