"Astagfirullah jesus christ, may the buddha give you the blessing"Moona Hoshinova

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited by a moderator:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Hi. So, I'm what you might label as a conservative Christian. If you want to automatically hate me for that, there is nothing I can do about it and don't particularly care. However, for those not instantaneously ideologically biased, here are a few facts to consider before passing judgement in this case.

1) Regardless of how you feel about transgender people, Marina is being judged based on their actions, not their identity.
2) Said actions are provably manipulative, abusive, disgusting and predatory.
3) At least several of Marina's victims have been trans, non-binary, or otherwise members of the LGBTQ movement.
4) Marina has directly used their label as transgender to avoid criticism and consequences for their actions in the past.

Let me be absolutely blunt; I believe that incidents rates of all forms of LGBTQ+ alternative sexualities are vastly overblown and hugely influenced by social trends, rather than anything to do with ingrained biological urges. That said, I am also a steady practitioner of a religion that tells me all people are equal in the eyes of God, and that it is my job to extend mercy and compassion wherever it does not blatantly count as casting pearls before swine.

While researching Marina's activities, I have come in contact with several members of the LGBTQ+ community who have confided in me the kinds of harm done to them by Marina. The fact I do not agree with their political beliefs did not prevent me from feeling compassion for their suffering and feeling an urge to seek justice for them. Even if every single victim of Marina was someone ideologically opposed to me, I would still seek to expose their crimes.

An ex-middle school teacher turned vtuber who lives in California, Marina claims the label of transgender (male-to-female) and outwardly presents themselves as a staunch advocate for LGBTQ+ rights on the internet. Their streams are marketed as inclusive, sex-positive safe spaces for queer and oppressed individuals.

They are also an extremely odious sex-pest who has harassed at least half a dozen women and non-binary individuals, while displaying an utter contempt for the safety of minors on Youtube, Twitch and Discord. Marina is an inveterate, narcissistic clout-chaser who demonstrably views societal norms and expectations of all kinds as an active hinderance to their own ambitions. It does not matter how progressive or accepting you are, Marina will find a boundary to push on, and do so with malicious determination.

Like all psychopathic emotional chameleons, Marina is entirely capable of mimicking normal behaviour and pretending to have standards when it paints them as a victim in the eyes of bystanders, or lets them ingratiate themselves with a potential victim group. Using these skills, Marina has abused, entrapped and blackmailed many innocent people, including the disabled, victims of sexual assault, potentially suicidal depressives, children, and other vulnerable people.

There are no records of them ever apologizing for this behaviour in any setting where said apology was not forcibly coerced by external social pressure. Marina has never demonstrated even the remotest shred of desire to evolve as an individual, and all evidence points to them being utterly convinced their actions are not just correct, but unquestionably correct. Make no mistake; if you oppose Marina on the slightest issue, they will go out of their way to try and destroy you in the most petty and selfish manner possible.

Marina was first brought to TVA's attention in late September, with this post by @Murrayしないで. Prior to this, they had been the founder of VT Rainbow, a now defunct LGBTQ-focused vtuber group. This post indicated a sudden, mysterious collapse that was soon verified by a number of former members, as detailed here.

Soon after, the forum collectively remembered that Marina had originally been part of the infamous Hogwarts: Legacy drama, which saw an annoying minority of terminally online alphabet people complaining about people supporting a game (which went on to be a record-breaking best seller, lol) created by someone who didn't express 100% unconditional support for their movement. Marina's chief contribution to the drama was to run a stream dedicated to raising awareness for transgender issues. Notably, it was scheduled within 24 hours of the graduation of Amano Pikamee, a beloved vtuber who was harassed into not streaming Hogwarts Legacy after expressing her public delight at the prospect of getting to play it for her viewers. While some argue this was a coincidence, evidence suggests it was a deliberate victory lap, and a strategy that Marina has employed in the past.

• Marina debuted on Twitch on 08/09/2020 as MarinaBooUwu.
  • During COVID lockdowns, Marina hijacked the Afterglow VR Chat parties and replaced them with sleazy low-effort NSFW events.
  • After driving off the original networking staff that enabled these events in the first place, Marina abandoned this scene to die.
  • Multiple creators have confirmed Marina sexually harassed them at these events, crossing their boundaries, asking what their kinks were and trying to get into sexually charged Discord calls with them. Relevant video, 16:40 addresses this specifically. (Archive)
  • Marina founded VTRainbow, which by all accounts was simply a vehicle to boost their own career and access vulnerable individuals.
  • The VTRainbow Discord was initially open to minors with no precautions against them accessing NSFW materials.
  • This remained the status quo until fellow member comfyLenox stepped in and forced Marina to make changes.
  • Lenox claims responsibility for most of the work done in the group. This account is corroborated by others, indicating Marina is deeply lazy and unwilling to put in more than the bare minimum of effort organizing anything, even when it benefits them.
  • At some point, Marina accused fellow LGBTQ content creator and vtuber Taigaxholic of various things, such as paedophilia and grooming. As far as I'm aware, these allegations have no evidence behind them, and Taiga both denies them and has threatened Marina with legal action over them.
  • Marina has a number of extremely obsessive defenders. Chief among them is SilvySpark, who has been accused of harassing anyone who spoke out against Marina or refused Marina's advances.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
@The Proctor maybe reach out if you want to make a stream about it.

A

isin't that the welsh lady vtuber who got posted some time? She seemed pretty ok might be worth an ask since she didin't react with violent rage the one time i recall her being asked about 4chan stuff.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
isin't that the welsh lady vtuber who got posted some time? She seemed pretty ok might be worth an ask since she didin't react with violent rage the one time i recall her being asked about 4chan stuff.
She used to be known as ComfyRana, she's a disabled Scottish lady with autism and some kinda muscle degenerative shit. She goes by "they" pronouns and hangs out with the progressive crowd of indie Twitch VTubers. Was following and supportive of The Horned Rat before he committed the sin of saying the word "retard." Very histrionic person, cries on stream and whinges on Twitter. Her most recent tweets right now uses the words "abelist" and "triggered" unironically. No way in hell she wants anything to do with us.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She used to be known as ComfyRana, she's a disabled Scottish lady with autism and some kinda muscle degenerative shit. She goes by "they" pronouns and hangs out with the progressive crowd of indie Twitch VTubers. Was following and supportive of The Horned Rat before he committed the sin of saying the word "retard." Very histrionic person, cries on stream and whinges on Twitter. Her most recent tweets right now uses the words "abelist" and "triggered" unironically. No way in hell she wants anything to do with us.
I have a feeling that if anyone from this crowd involved themselves with Proctor's stream or the forum publicly, even just to answer questions and clear the air, it would be another thing they all infight about. Which would be funny for a couple of days, but would also bring unnecessary annoying attention to us.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ok so not who i am thinking of.Am Retarded please understand.
I have a feeling that if anyone from this crowd involved themselves with Proctor's stream or the forum publicly, even just to answer questions and clear the air, it would be another thing they all infight about. Which would be funny for a couple of days, but would also bring unnecessary annoying attention to us.
we can fix her in one interview!

Stunned But Dumb

I think Proctor would be a no go, but maybe Murray could send her a message? (I have yet to watch that stream on his channel, though so I could be off)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
we can fix her in one interview!
I would say daily supply of penis is the solution to all female problems, but given the "people" she's a part of..

:smugmoona:

I think Proctor would be a no go, but maybe Murray could send her a message? (I have yet to watch that stream on his channel, though so I could be off)

I don't know if even ol' Detective Murray would be viable due to clear association between his account here and his streaming persona/account(s). Even though he did not have an account on the Fatherland, TVA is seen as a Kiwi-Sphere place I guess.

It would be damning by association, even though he has never posted Yamanba towers, called for the Shadow Realming of all troons, or advocated for a White ethnostate and the Reconquista of Europe from the invaders brought in by globohomo. He didn't even know of the greatest Metal Gear song.

If she wasn't the type of fag to cry about her pronouns, safe spaces, etc. then frankly Murray would likely be the most "fair" interviewer she could get (the recent stream with that duo that got caught up in the Cyber Idol/Q scam shitfest was good). Admittedly, I think the Autist-in-Chief should participate too, but he might actually call her British and cause some kind of kvetching about Scottish independence (again).

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I've decided that I don't want to touch this story if I can help it because the LGBTQ stuff is such a third rail that nobody's going to be happy with the way I do my interview or coverage of it and I will simultaneously be a bigot homo/transphobe and a cuck girldick-lover by various people. Plus, as Clown Penis mentioned, this place is kind of tainted by allowing all the slurs and, well, members with names like Clown Penis. I guess it's pointless for me to try to sit on the fence on this when I'm already pre-tainted according to one side but that's what I will do for now. That said I do like the drama so I'm looking forward to Proctor's stream. When Under the Tea covered VTRainbow critically a couple months ago, Marina somehow found the stream and asked to call in, and they were getting smaller numbers than Proctor does at the time, so I think it'd be interesting if that happened again with Proctor's stream.

For what it's worth, my take from both my public and private communication with Jimmy from the CyberIdol story is that he's totally on board with the LGBTQ support, and yet he really likes us.

He didn't even know of the greatest Metal Gear song.

Way to Fall? Sure I know it. I sung along with it on the last stream of my MGS3 run (no-kill of course).

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Annoying? Having these guys as target practice would be a delightful evening activity around here methinks.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Annoying? Having these guys as target practice would be a delightful evening activity around here methinks.
Until they sperg out about us on Twitter, giving us a reputation as the "based" vtuber fans and we get an influx of culture war-poisoned new users who care more about owning the libs than having actual conversations.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Ill respect them a little if WHOEVER the fuck actually agrees to appear on Proctors or Murry's or maybe an interview with Murry or Kuri via whatever the fuck platform. or Even Ant Hime.

If they actually make an account here thats permission to mock them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something came up for me

This lil strange tweet

VT Rainbow was seemingly this one group of gay twitter vtubers and apparently they had some sort of discord fallout, featuring one of the thread's favorita chuubas, Marina VT

seems like this went under the radar with recent events, the vt rainbow account seems to have gone protected

MarinaVT has never acknowledged anything concrete since his redesign and his discord is walled behind a phone number verification that i cant get through atm

FgVUqMw.png

Edit: This joggled my memory and i think this was archived here, but there was another account about Marina with some screenies

FtfgIwY.png
F9859kZWoAARd-4.pngF986BFtXQAAL8VC.pngF986DfFWcAAHOkX.png
However, Lennox, who was one of the first to speak out against Vt rainbow, seems to say that the poster above wasnt a part of Vt rainbow

l9khezo.png

Archive seems to be not working for me at the moment, would be great if anyone could assist

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looks like Under the Tea was going to have Lenox on tonight, but she backed out. They say they're still going to be talking about VTRainbow tonight.

Under the Tea might not be quite as radioactive as this place but if she was willing to talk to them, maybe there's a sliver of a chance she'd be willing to talk to Proctor after all.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
Looks like Under the Tea was going to have Lenox on tonight, but she backed out. They say they're still going to be talking about VTRainbow tonight.

Under the Tea might not be quite as radioactive as this place but if she was willing to talk to them, maybe there's a sliver of a chance she'd be willing to talk to Proctor after all.

She's talking about this during her own stream right now. A lot of nothingburgers (if you're a normal person).

Top Bottom