"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

Maybe a small one. She does have a rig (unlike Bri prior to ungraduating, who deleted all her old rigs after graduation), just an old one (from 2021, so very out of date), which I say shouldn’t stop you from making content. However, I’m not her, and she clearly doesn’t want to use her old rig.
Also going to try and see if I can get a working archive at all Nope

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Update throne for rigging costs:

archive

x Hades Stamps

Screenshot 2024-04-18 155409.png
Already 48% funded. Fingers crossed it gets all the way there soon

Bronze

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread already but Nova just said in her off-collab with Runie that her manager is someone in her employment and not in VReverie's. I know some were wondering if she was receiving special treatment due to her success but she seems to be hung out to dry just as much as the rest. This company does literally nothing for these girls beyond debut.

I think we've reached the point where Nova not ending up in Phase would be the more surprising outcome at this point.

Bronze

Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread already but Nova just said in her off-collab with Runie that her manager is someone in her employment and not in VReverie's. I know some were wondering if she was receiving special treatment due to her success but she seems to be hung out to dry just as much as the rest. This company does literally nothing for these girls beyond debut.

I think we've reached the point where Nova not ending up in Phase would be the more surprising outcome at this point.
Nova's manager has a twitter now. It feels weird to me that their profile says they are manager of only Nova without any mention of Vreverie, doesn't follow the official twitter either
So my hunch from back then was right. I didn't know such thing was allowed. It created more questions than it answered for me.

Regardless, this off-collab is pretty entertaining. I hope they do more

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So my hunch from back then was right. I didn't know such thing was allowed. It created more questions than it answered for me.
Anything not explicitly prohibited is allowed. I bet their contract says nothing about subcontracting (like V&U one).
Makes it much weirder that she stayed though. Was it some big sponsorship deal pending?

x Hades Stamps

Ah, that explains why she has an actual manager. I was right about the company doing fuck all, too

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
Makes it much weirder that she stayed though. Was it some big sponsorship deal pending?
It wouldn't surprise me if having her own manager is the reason she didn't bail with the rest of them. She had someone working for her to shield enough bullshit from Vrev to make it feasible to keep working there... at least for now.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Anyone is keeping tab on the new girls? How are they doing?

Bronze

Arial, Kamiko and Scarlett are at around 1.1k subs and Stella,unique laugh girl, is 1.5k. Furi is the most popular with 2.29k and I saw her streams being 3-views iirc. She also did 2 community games so far and is going to open memberships in a few days. Not sure about ccvs of others but they don't have a waiting room for members yet

For comparison, Salmon who was an indie before her redebut has 8.2k subs.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Arial, Kamiko and Scarlett are at around 1.1k subs and Stella,unique laugh girl, is 1.5k. Furi is the most popular with 2.29k and I saw her streams being 3-views iirc. She also did 2 community games so far and is going to open memberships in a few days. Not sure about ccvs of others but they don't have a waiting room for members yet

For comparison, Salmon who was an indie before her redebut has 8.2k subs.
Meanwhile, compare that to the new batch at V4Mirai
image.png

Makes me feel bad for the new vRev girls. I wonder when they even signed up? If they got locked in just before shit went south.

bananabreadbowl

All but certain all of them were warned and disregarded said warnings.
I haven't had much interest in checking out any of their streams, but from the little I've seen Furi seems to be the only one with any kind of sense for content creation, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's the runaway success of that gen.

Xuhle

Meanwhile, compare that to the new batch at V4Mirai
image.png

Makes me feel bad for the new vRev girls. I wonder when they even signed up? If they got locked in just before shit went south.
Audition were through the month of December for gen 3. With only 3 months during that time it's likely they got signed in January maybe early February.

x Hades Stamps

Yeah, it’s very likely that they had a chance to walk out before signing anything. Makes me wonder how desperate they were

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Yeah, it’s very likely that they had a chance to walk out before signing anything. Makes me wonder how desperate they were
As desperate as anyone who signs up to be in a new NijiEN wave at this point.

Xuhle

ThatGuyFromThe213

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
with the Pixel link 2nd Gen now offically announced, maybe chances are that Erika is coming back

Bri already reacted to the announcement

and she notes that she only got the duck message, which conveniently begins with Hi hi, which was also Erikas greeting iirc

Bild_2024-05-02_124241010.png
I think chances are good shes in there

Top Bottom