"It's like a cuter version of human Caterpillar"Ouro Kronii

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Stealing the OP from Bronze, but this event started as just simply Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko announcing their graduation. But in a few short hours it has appeared to be the onset of the total implosion of vReverie.

Relevant videos/posts in OP just for tl;dr sake.

GBl-B4pp-Ws-AAXOO-format-jpg-name-large.jpg
GBl-B5c-PXg-AA7o-TO-format-jpg-name-large.jpg
GBl-B6-Qa-WEAA-Hby-format-jpg-name-large.jpg

Last edited:

Bronze

What?

Damn, that was fast. I liked Erika. At least it seems to be on good terms. I wonder if they got picked up by a bigger agency?
I also think that, but who?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Damn, that was fast. I liked Erika. At least it seems to be on good terms. I wonder if they got picked up by a bigger agency? Surely their contracts wouldn't allow that right?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
What?

oh shit i do remember Lupina, there is no way she did not get pouched but by who

Edit: meanwhile hobo of Holostars is doing something

Like he say on a audio note, get hyped so you can get more disappointed

Bronze

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Limkin

Erika has a stream going on right now talking about it. The graduation was decided a couple months ago and she is crying talking about it. So I am not sure if it's poaching
"Understanding my reasons to graduate" so at the very least they are not getting fired

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
Well shit. This hits harder than Vesper and Magni's suspension and resignation since that took over and month.
1702847578740.png1702847585819.png:painpeko:
First dual separate resignations streams that I can think of happening. An achievement I guess.

SoundWave Superior

What?

I really hope Erika is being picked up or going on to better things I really liked her and loved the tiger design

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I wonder what went on to cause half of their second gen to leave at VReverie, and the 2 biggest members of that gen at that.

E: V-Dere is apparently looking to hire someone to work as a social media manager, perhaps they're expanding the talent pool soon.

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I bring news of more Ha-

Oh. When I saw the announcement thumbnail I had a feeling but Cheri seemed super successful. I dunno

But yeah

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
There hasn’t been this much action since April holy shit.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Limkin

Cheri 85k, Erika 25k, Ianna 13k, Sushi 13k, Lordette 5k subs
I could easily see why the rest would leave, but two of your biggest members in generation, and biggest member in the company leaving sounds like some sketchy things are going on in background. Even if it was completely unrelated and they just had other things to do instead of renewing a contract, it will still spread rumors of all sorts and completely kill their momentum bundled together
Edit: Handcam streams will be gone, the rest (minus a video with kissing involved) will stay. She also can't specify reasons for why exactly she is leaving, but she reiterates again it was purely her own decision.
Edit2: That's more of a rrat territory but I didn't hear her say anything about the company in the stream, only that she really likes her community and other girls and it was really hard for her to decide to leave because of this two things

Last edited:

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
What a December, eh fellas? Makes me wonder how Christmas will go

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Cheri 85k, Erika 25k, Ianna 13k, Sushi 13k, Lordette 5k subs
I could easily see why the rest would leave, but two of your biggest members in generation, and biggest member in the company leaving sounds like some sketchy things are going on in background. Even if it was completely unrelated and they just had other things to do instead of renewing a contract, it will still spread rumors of all sorts and completely kill their momentum bundled together
Lordette is fairing much better only being 2 months old compared to Lanna and Sushi. Though I agree these 2 graduations might end up kneecapping growth for the whole corpo. Will definitely keep an eye out to see if Cheri and Erika pop up again in new skins, I like them both.

Top Bottom