"I have moomed hard. I have moomed for many a day..."Nanashi Mumei

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Bronze

How good are they at ESports games? VSPO is the only organization I can think of that is recruiting right now and be an upgrade from small corpo.

Edit: actually, what about Idol?
They don't sound like they already have a place in their messages. But if Idol takes them or even one of them that's a w for them. I wonder if Phase has any empty seat for invaders.
Cheri 85k, Erika 25k, Ianna 13k, Sushi 13k, Lordette 5k subs
I could easily see why the rest would leave, but two of your biggest members in generation, and biggest member in the company leaving sounds like some sketchy things are going on in background. Even if it was completely unrelated and they just had other things to do instead of renewing a contract, it will still spread rumors of all sorts and completely kill their momentum bundled together
It may be because of their size. Maybe they wanted better contracts but couldn't come to an agreement? Still, that's really risky move on their part if that's the only reason.

I'll also remind people that they've opened auditions for new gen this month. New gen that would definitely benefit from these two being in the company.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
What a December, eh fellas? Makes me wonder how Christmas will go
It's the season of Christmas, wishes come true.

If you've been a good Christian boy, Froot may graduate, too.

Kalion

:)
I may be reading into it a bit too much, but both Erika and Cheri seem to make it a point to praise the VReviere girls and avoid saying anything good about the company.

roktofferson

holy shit 2023 going out swinging like a madman holy hell:chaos:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Sounds like another Black Corpo thread is on its way...

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh hey guys I wonder what happened the whole time I was out cold-:gunpeko:

Cheri and Erika both graduating is a knuckle sandwich first thing in the fucking morning what the actual fuck I really liked them both:pippasadl:

Just have this post Rin status as I catch up to the vods and fucking cope

Is this how bossman feels whenever something implodes after he sleeps

Limkin

Assuming they went full black, at least they took a lesson that if you might have skeletons in your closet it's a good idea to let people out of it, instead of blasting it open with a cannon for everyone to see just how deep the closet goes. They are learning

:MozumiPichi:

Bronze

She sounds really excited to be out(or her future at least) so we might actually get the aforementioned thread about VReverie(for the girls still there, I hope not)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is the call of a wild Proctor, mourning over a great loss. The Proctor is usually an aloof and transient creature, but when altered it can be incredibly loud.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I was hoping Erika would finish her playthrough of Alan Wake II, but I wish her all the best with whatever she does next.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I may be reading into it a bit too much, but both Erika and Cheri seem to make it a point to praise the VReviere girls and avoid saying anything good about the company.
Correct, wasn't it implied before that V-Reverie was one of the better corpos?

Jolted Cookies

Clara's PLAYBILL mule
Early Adopter
What?

I also think that, but who?

Damn man, they were both entertaining. Erika was slightly better for me, but Cheri LITERALLY couldn't get any more members at one point.
I hope Erika comes back, and that Cheri takes all the time she needs.

Panko Enjoyer

I really hope Erika is being picked up or going on to better things I really liked her and loved the tiger design
That's one of the things I really hate about graduations. Even if we know they're reincarnating, it's a coin toss whether their new design is good because we've lost some top tier designs, like Nina's fox design.
I don't want to turn this place into Cheri posting but its relevant for now. She sounds really excited to be out(or her future at least) so we might actually get the aforementioned thread about VReverie(for the girls still there, I hope not)

It's a good thing she's a rigger, so we won't have to worry about her not streaming.

[a]

[a]
I was hoping Erika would finish her playthrough of Alan Wake II, but I wish her all the best with whatever she does next.
She has a few weeks before she graduates, so hopefully she finishes.

Panko Enjoyer

I really hope Erika is being picked up or going on to better things I really liked her and loved the tiger design
That's one of the things I really hate about graduations. Even if we know they're reincarnating, it's a coin toss whether their new design is good because we've lost some top tier designs, like Nina's fox design.
I don't want to turn this place into Cheri posting but its relevant for now. She sounds really excited to be out(or her future at least) so we might actually get the aforementioned thread about VReverie(for the girls still there, I hope not)

It's a good thing she's a rigger, so we won't have to worry about her not streaming.

[a]

[a]
She has a few weeks before she graduates, so hopefully she finishes.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

"Oh boy, I wonder what crazy things the Asylum has in store for me today!"
>Erika is graduating...
FUCK. I'm gonna miss her, I adore her design, man... :pippasadl:

smartestkidontheshortbus

"Oh boy, I wonder what crazy things the Asylum has in store for me today!"
>Erika is graduating...
FUCK. I'm gonna miss her, I adore her design, man... :pippasadl:
At least her PL model is alright. A bit generic though.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Limkin

They saw how fucking gay and autistic forum became and gave us all an early christmas present in a form of drama

Top Bottom