"Every time a new gen debuts, I always wait and see if they talk about the senpais they admire, always hoping that maybe I'm one of them? This time... (EN3) there wasn't. I can't wait to be admired too"Omaru Polka

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Can I request we change the title on this thread so both thread don't have general as the first word in the name? while looking a my tabs I cannot tell which on is which.
Put each in a container tab and assign a colour, that's what I've done atm.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Changed to be a bit easier to read.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
you know normally i wouldve just made a joke about wanting to have my oshi do that to me but im still livid about gramps so id rather not
The virgin "I can fix her" vs the CHAD "I want her to fix me"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Edit: Wrong thread, i will now commit suduku for my autism

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what the fuck im currently watching skyes AC stream why did it suddenly change to a fucking filipino soap opera

jesus fuck its way past the timeslot for those

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
IRyS is over. But will we get that promised Namirin stream tomorrow?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
New animated tip jar for Mozu
2539B458-2C9F-4757-B74B-6C1BB71BFA31.png
1692901173338.png1692901173338.png1692901173338.png

I expect to never see you post again once she gets she actual model after your dick literally explodes from over-allocating the blood supply.
Hey now, give me some credit, I can control myself around her. It's not like she's black or anything! :smugrys:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Not-Username

I want to see some of the girls officially announcing they are in relationships and fucked, and not just the usual "tehepero" if only to see how unicorns would react to this. Would they still remain delusional "it's with the girl so it doesn't count" or get mad even worse because they are being cucked by a woman

:whatastory:

Ok ok Low hanging fruit

UberSoldat

I just tuned in to Lumi and she's talking about the female form...................

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Kiara in her member stream just now in regards to a game she was playing:
"Shut up about the stars, no one cares about the stars!"

Did a double take and had a good chuckle over that one, have to admit.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I want to see some of the girls officially announcing they are in relationships and fucked, and not just the usual "tehepero" if only to see how unicorns would react to this. Would they still remain delusional "it's with the girl so it doesn't count" or get mad even worse because they are being cucked by a woman
Wasn't there a NijiJp couple at some? Is that still going?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Half the runtime of Mozu's gaming streams are just chatting streams while the game runs in the background. Which I'm fine with personally but it does make the effective time she's actually playing the game less than what it appears. Also one thing she's been doing in Morrowind specifically is reading all the lore books which is also not really gameplay either.

I click back and this is exactly what is happening. Pretty soon we can build our own Ai Gezu/Mozu/Sava off of this knowledge

Awoogers

debi did get married

and dont get me started on crossick thats the gayest shit that i remember

theres also gunkan and that one time where gundou got sent a hate superchat where a fujo calls her out for getting close to kanda and outright calls her a slut

thats all i remember

Kalion

:)
Ember can't quit talking about dragon cocks and putting things up her butt.
Now the topic is Sakana BFE and I'm not sure if this is any better.

Edit: "Oh to auction off my gamer chair."
Does she know?
I don't know what she's on today but I love it. This is the chaotic idiot I fell in love with.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
Paraphrased:
"Oh yeah, the Overwatch tournament. Since I already see some SCs talking about it, management asked me to take part in it. It will be with Holo JP girls. We'll be playing vs JP Stars, I will be in voice chat with JP girls and Stars will be in a separate one. I confirmed this with management before accepting."

And then went on to talk about playing Hanzo. She was chipper through the whole thing, handled it well.
Just cause Irys said they're on separate voicechats doesn't mean she isn't getting that post-tourney Asterdick. :smugrys:

inb4 b& it's jork... or is it?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Nina DM'd Kiara and congratulated her for the release of the HoloTori song.
:NinaWave:

Limkin

Kana took like half a year break for university and in the meantime Tomoe had to deal with the same issue as takamori, where people stopped seeing them as separate people and acted like it's a couple channel, constantly asking her about Kana and begging for her to appear on stream. Which understandably pissed off both of them and basically killed the collabs prospects. They are still together afaik though so it's all good
Although I don't think it really works as example that I am looking for, because it wasn't like they both had massive unicorns fanbases, everyone was on board with the shipping from the get go. More like if it just comes out of nowhere and they have a ton of unicorns who thought this girls only love them

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Kana took like half a year break for university and in the meantime Tomoe had to deal with the same issue as takamori, where people stopped seeing them as separate people and acted like it's a couple channel, constantly asking her about Kana and begging for her to appear on stream. Which understandably pissed off both of them and basically killed the collabs prospects. They are still together afaik though so it's all good
Although I don't think it really works as example that I am looking for, because it wasn't like they both had massive unicorns fanbases, everyone was on board with the shipping from the get go. More like if it just comes out of nowhere and they have a ton of unicorns who thought this girls only love them
This is why shipping is a blight, especially with real people. Brings out the worst fans. That shit is really toxic, especially when it comes to people doing it with males and females.

Awoogers

This is why shipping is a blight, especially with real people. Brings out the worst fans. That shit is really toxic, especially when it comes to people doing it with males and females.
shipping in any fandom is always gonna devolve into something fucking toxic it makes chernobyl look like kindergarten

given im also not innocent on the matter i am a shipper of gunkan and such so maybe this input isnt that much of a help

Top Bottom