"do you think my oshi godzilla will come to my birthday party tomorrow?"Lottie Shinju
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘

In the midst of all this, Matara (Nina) Followed Sayu (Zaion). Nijisisters IN TOTAL DISARRAY.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is that a real Thompson?

Edit: OK it's a pop gun, damn almost had a heart attack for a sec

Yes. The rumor says she killed 100 palestinians with it and went to mcdonalds right after.

Xuhle

Well good to know tax evasion run in the family.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
1 Big Mac = 1 Literal Genocide, got it

how can we possibly stop anime girls with door dash addictions? surely, that is the clean-cut way to World Peace(tm)

how is this still going

let the anime people eat their fast food in peace, it won't actually cause genocide, I promise!

it'll just shorten their lifespans if they eat too much

closedblas

BIlibili's audience is still in a primitive state of understanding VTB. They don't even know Pekora, Marine ,SuiSei , let alone Gura and Calli , Kobo.:calidrinking::gurastress:
The whole community is very fragmented, so even if they do work together, I don't expect them to succeed

(They won't forgive Hachama and CoCo either)
I think Cover would rather have an audience that knows too little than knows too much.
Bilibili's major problem is still their monetization, which has always been fucked and they're STILL fucking around trying new halfbaked things every month.
Also companies trying to enter China always overpredict the size of the market they access.
Bilibili is already past its peak. There's also an argument to be made that Chinese interest in Japanese media as a whole is declining.

The Chinese vtubers, eg. A-Soul (before the Infinite Yabs), the indies like Nanami or Azusa etc., always seemed like they were pretty damn high-effort.
Most casuals don't care about Haato or Coco, but there's also nothing groundbreaking that Hololive really offers (or can offer).

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Simp

Wow so much bullshit to read in the last what 100? pages. Look at this cutie instead.
Red or Blue TVA?

Ensok

Early Adopter
Wow so much bullshit to read in the last what 100? pages. Look at this cutie instead.
Red or Blue TVA?

For some reason this reminds me of how good Laplus looked in her outfit, especially with the monochrome colors.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
I understand the retard has zero opsec but i thought we were done doing this kind of stuff. I wouldnt call it doxing but whats the point of posting his personal infos?

Yeah my opsec sucks balls, I already knew, I already purged what I didn't want anyone to know, and I barely update the linked socials so who really cares :/ public domain be like.
Still this ain't even kiwifarms bruh, I ain't even a vtuber.

:jellySlurs:

@Superduper Samurai
Sincerely,
KYS
thank you​

Nenélove

La Rata de Chapultepec
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All hololive fans in China do not want them to return to BIlibili, but we have recently discovered that someone is deliberately pretending to be a hololive fan in order to control public opinion.Please ignore the hypocritical welcome content, all Chinese fans reject holo return

Matsuri's event was handled by a Chinese guild, which also invited Kobo.This is their boss's account

They also created Mikeneko's account before, Here's a list of paid gifts they plan to give,I can tell they're desperate to make some money off hololive.
An anime pillow and a replica signature cost 2,000 RMB !! Almost $400.Adding a live2d custom animation and an autograph on top of this cost 20000 RMB
,View attachment 70241

They may have done some sort of collaboration with hololive, but domestic fans are largely not paying for it.
First, holoman hardly had the energy to run a second platform, and second, there was almost no way to experience the hololive community in BIlibili, because the submissions of the creators were all on overseas platforms and the reposting was forbidden. All the clips, hand-drawn animation, fanwork, hololive's music, cosplay, and even holoman's daily Twitter interaction...... None of their business

BIlibili's audience is still in a primitive state of understanding VTB. They don't even know Pekora, Marine ,SuiSei , let alone Gura and Calli , Kobo.:calidrinking::gurastress:
The whole community is very fragmented, so even if they do work together, I don't expect them to succeed

(They won't forgive Hachama and CoCo either)
Soooo do you think it's real or not?
No, it isn't, you fucking Unicorn shitskin. That message means the post was removed by Reddit for vote manipulation.

Also, he is acting like a massive fag over it.
View attachment 70248View attachment 70249View attachment 70250View attachment 70251

The most likely scenario is that is got brigade downvoted by some unicorn or NDF retards to stir shit and get Stars posts removed, which had already been happening for a while, and it triggered Reddit's manipulation detection. Then this retard has a meltdown on Twitter about it.

"Do you know who I am?!"
No.
I understand the retard has zero opsec but i thought we were done doing this kind of stuff. I wouldnt call it doxing but whats the point of posting his personal infos?
He's a retard posting bait and trying to astroturf. Dude is obviously not acting in good faith. Go back to /VT/ catalog monkey, go make more bait threads about Holo with no context so you get your (you)s.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"Do you know who I am?!"
No.
I mean, he is a prolific artist in the community, but he is just a single artist who clearly thinks way too highly of himself. This is some KevinCow or HoloBass shit.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Yeah my opsec sucks balls, I already knew, I already purged what I didn't want anyone to know, and I barely update the linked socials so who really cares :/ public domain be like.
Still this ain't even kiwifarms bruh, I ain't even a vtuber.

:jellySlurs:

@Superduper Samurai
Sincerely,
KYS
thank you​
Indian Nolan! :eyehearts:

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Red or Blue TVA?

A Kiara synthwave original, would go hard 100%

:smugpipi:

I thought it would be funnier if i satirically liked that obvious holostars bait post,
but who'd have thought that would paint me as a unicorn.
(I'm not)

20231222_200629.jpg

He's a retard posting bait and trying to astroturf. Dude is obviously not acting in good faith. Go back to /VT/ catalog monkey, go make more bait threads about Holo with no context so you get your (you)s.

"Obviously not acting in good faith"
SLANDER, I just post whatever i find in the internet and that just happens to include /vt/?
Dumbass stop projecting your hearsay on me, look at it from the perspective of some rando sharing stuff.
It's not my fault that the threads that look entertaining or worth sharing look like bait posts or astroturfing.

:yagoocry:

View attachment pippa im kind of a wetard but im doing my best.mp4

Last edited:

Nenélove

La Rata de Chapultepec
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean, he is a prolific artist in the community, but he is just a single artist who clearly thinks way too highly of himself. This is some KevinCow or HoloBass shit.
It's double retarded because the automod there recently got disabled so people couldn't bot reports on Holostars posts and get them removed.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's double retarded because the automod there recently got disabled so people couldn't bot reports on Holostars posts and get them removed.
Likely got bots doing the work to trigger the Reddit filter. Technically, moderation should be able to approve the post, anyway, but mods don't seem active enough for that there.

God's Strongest Wardog

Biggest heel in the territory since Invader #1.
Tenma vs Sakana in 2hs

Place your bets!

These two retards are triggering my Naruto autism. No shit Obito, Madara and Itachi look alike , THEY'RE RELATED :PomuAngry:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
They Bot upvoted to get Reddit filter to remove HoloStars post
Fucking genius honestly

Postal rrat

chinshilla
They Bot upvoted to get Reddit filter to remove HoloStars post
Fucking genius honestly
In other circumstances I would agree with you but everyone in this story is a redditer

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
SLANDER, I just post whatever i find in the internet and that just happens to include /vt/?
Dumbass stop projecting your hearsay on me, look at it from the perspective of some rando sharing stuff.
It's not my fault that the threads that look entertaining or worth sharing look like bait posts or astroturfing.
Do you have autism?

Top Bottom