"Do you know what a 'Brony' is?"Ceres Fauna
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘

In the midst of all this, Matara (Nina) Followed Sayu (Zaion). Nijisisters IN TOTAL DISARRAY.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

niggaphil

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
would be really funny if the new ones are also eliras nepohires
I wonder...who is even left from her PL friend group that didn't already join? I didn't follow her back then but I feel like she has to have gotten most in by now.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kurosanji's new wave of homo:

Also, just a reminder that this exists:
055aydia5hs91.png

bunniedoll

Starving Girlfailure
Definitely new gen. Would interesting to see the response for the new debuts despite the reputation of Niji in the EN-sphere pretty much in ruins due to their drama and other stuff.

Also, assuming that this follows the same routine like they did back in the debut of TTT, then we should probably get the debut date and designs reveal around give-or-take 24 hours from now.
If it follows the same routine they did for TTT they won't be promoting or giving them a wave name lol
I just hope it is 5 or 6 more homos to really show how little the females matter to Nijisanji.
Or it's just Megu
That would be depressing

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Salado

Awoogers

I wonder...who is even left from her PL friend group that didn't already join? I didn't follow her back then but I feel like she has to have gotten most in by now.
the entirety of ars goetia so around 72 demons at most

The Rrat

Early Adopter

VSoyBoy

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
Is this about new gen?

You know when vshojo and hololive advent does it, people are actually excited, but with Nijisanji, it's a whole another symbolism. :whatastory:
I wonder if the folks who'll get in, are actually serious about thriving within Niji or will employ some sort of get in, get a fanbase, get out and become an indie scheme.

And ain't no way, some folks already made an edit of it.

GOCR6zGWMAEFfBG.jpg

Attachments

• 1716218240379118m.jpg
    1716218240379118m.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Awoogers

found a nip chuuba who apparently ate(?) a geoduck on stream

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
If it's a new gen, it's going to be interesting to see
1) if they managed to recruit a full roster
2) who was desperate enough to apply and continue the recruitment process despite seeing the clusterfuck that niji currently has been in the past year
1-Just three counts
2-Anyone from my country or a similar economic situation one where just a bunch of dollars are enough to survive so i expect them to be all from 3rd world countries

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
I'm actually genuinely excited to see the new Niji wave for both the WHO WOULD and the normal reasons.

But I've got to focus on "touching grass" and "becoming employed" so that I can be a better anime girl with a better setup. Ugh.

:kiaragodno:

VSoyBoy

2) who was desperate enough to apply and continue the recruitment process despite seeing the clusterfuck that niji currently has been in the past year
All the Tubers that Phase Beggars are pestering these days, excluding Rosemi who will publicly announce re-signing a 5 year contract just to piss them off.

For real though, who has recently announced "retirement" on their indie accounts? Should be simple to find a list of probable candidates.

Last edited:

Limkin

There is a fuckton of people in hanamori still streaming, probably enough for 2 gens

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
would be really funny if the new ones are also eliras nepohires
From what I gathered, it depends on which wave it is. If it's the missing "Gamers" wave or the one from last audition, it's very possible considering the 2-3 talents that pulled out. But we do know, they WILL all be linked to hanamori in some way as usual.
If it's a new gen, it's going to be interesting to see
1) if they managed to recruit a full roster
Idk, tbh aside dramafags no one really cares anymore lol. Going corpo is always going to be a benefit unless you would gain ZERO benefit from doing so. For example at one point Shoto would have possibly gained more by going into niji and even then that's just barely. Nowadays? Not so much. Most current en Indies, especially on the male side, would benefit regardless simply because of the brand buff. Low CCV in a corp with merch etc is still better than low ccv with literally nothing.

Last edited:

Nenélove

La Rata de Chapultepec
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

Sorry for numberfagging, but Kaela just recently surpassed Iofi's sub count. She's no longer the second lowest in Hololive. The gap between her and Reine is pretty big but I think Kaela will overtake her sometimes next year.

Top Bottom