"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Stunned But Dumb

One way or another you might have to enforce the fact that it's nothingburger and there would be consequences if people keep saying otherwise. If you have to mute/ban them for that, then you are pretty much encouraged to do so. I know that it's probably the last thing you don't want to do, but if you didn't hammer it home, they will keep on going and going.

Is just my opinion, however. I'm sure you have a better plan or idea on how you gonna keep the slander to a minimum.

I think thats the absolute worst way to ever handle this and might as well be an extension of what happened the first time anyway. I won't pretend I know how, but I could at least wager a guess as to how not. I would've reacted with a disagree, but your post also has a Nasa video which I will be sure to enjoy later so it evens out.

You know, I worded my post in a silly way, but I was being somewhat sincere. Kirsche is in a pretty heavy negative spotlight right now and the owner of a rather growing vtuber site has connections to her. If you can't go after someone, you go after those around them, you know? I've actually wondered before how much trouble it would be if people like False would "report" on the asylum. The few vtuber places I lurk besides this one, I don't actually see mention of the asylum, but I know people are aware. It could always be nothing and I'm a paranoid person (I constantly think about stuff like online betrayals and virtual psyops) but maybe it could also be something.

Maybe just something to think about. or not. I don't know

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It was pretty cool that an actual vtuber like Kirsche was hanging around with us, even if it was only the Discord. I'm not saying Kirsche should be above criticism, but losing that simply because Tako wanted to say: "lol fat" makes Tako a bit of a fag.
I posted this six months ago about Tako driving Kirsche off and I still agree with every word I posted.

Rockford

Tbf there are plenty of corpos of that kind in JP. Operating for years. She could have copied them
Like that one adult toy company that has an Asanagi model and sell sex toys of the models . Tama Project or something

Horo7618

No one in particular

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's not funny to me at all
my nigga in christ how can you say this out loud when you know how the internet works :vesperfacepalm:
You had a women moment and the narrative going around is far funnier than the truth so it will never fade out. All you can do is just correct the record when brought up and MOVE ON don't post you dilate when people make fun of it.
Anyway I offer some roca karaoke in this trying times

Now I need clara to sing this too so I can :wawaspazzing:

httn

Hag enthusiast
All in all, I miss my nigga in another bodega. Hope he is well. That is all.
Rip to a chocolate lovin nigga.:gurasemperfi:

Speaking of brown women Char got noticed by an artist she likes.
https://x.com/RyoAgawa/status/1791958403365146810
GN5Qq4JaAAAd91L.jpg

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
This is called censorship and the Streisand Effect. It would do the EXACT OPPOSITE purely out of spite alone, and is extremely antithetical to the values of the forum. I genuinely cannot comprehend how you don't see this, unless I'm reading your post wrong because you're ESL and typing strangely, I guess.
Yes, it was a dumb opinion of mine. But considering how Proctor keep on being annoyed about it, he and you should've do something about it instead of going 'for the last XXXXX time it wasn't like that' or whatever.

I just feel like stating it, dumb or not.
Get Proctors nuts out of your mouth, It's Thhrang's job to clean them, he'll get jealous
It's just a dumb opinion, he can have his ballsacks all day.
I think thats the absolute worst way to ever handle this and might as well be an extension of what happened the first time anyway. I won't pretend I know how, but I could at least wager a guess as to how not. I would've reacted with a disagree, but your post also has a Nasa video which I will be sure to enjoy later so it evens out.

You know, I worded my post in a silly way, but I was being somewhat sincere. Kirsche is in a pretty heavy negative spotlight right now and the owner of a rather growing vtuber site has connections to her. If you can't go after someone, you go after those around them, you know? I've actually wondered before how much trouble it would be if people like False would "report" on the asylum. The few vtuber places I lurk besides this one, I don't actually see mention of the asylum, but I know people are aware. It could always be nothing and I'm a paranoid person (I constantly think about stuff like online betrayals and virtual psyops) but maybe it could also be something.

Maybe just something to think about. or not. I don't know
At the very least, alot of people has know about the asylum nowadays, though there is no exact numbers. Some smaller indie circles and dramafags probably know the forum from either stumbling it directly or proctor's tweet. Heck, I even found out that the ID people from niji ex-ID circles has found the forum through the Niji L thread (specifically the one involving nijiJP and energy drink/alcohol mix)

It's fine being paranoid, and honestly the loss of Kirsche in the cord isn't exactly a issue anymore (there's alot more vtubers in there anyway), but with the way Proctor getting one-guy'd over the whole 'she left because tako call her fat is a lie' thingie is not exactly helping either. It is a dumb suggestion to be fair, but I might as well say it now rather than never.

Also I can just post the clip at later date if you're that unsure.

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Civil war 3? Damn these sequels are coming out quickly...
:BibooPopcorn::BibooPopcorn::BibooPopcorn:
Yes, it was a dumb opinion of mine. But considering how Proctor keep on being annoyed about it, he and you should've do something about it instead of going 'for the last XXXXX time it wasn't like that' or whatever.

At the very least, alot of people has know about the asylum nowadays, though there is no exact numbers. Some smaller indie circles and dramafags probably know the forum from either stumbling it directly or proctor's tweet. Heck, I even found out that the ID people from niji ex-ID circles has found the forum through the Niji L thread (specifically the one involving nijiJP and energy drink/alcohol mix)

It's fine being paranoid, and honestly the loss of Kirsche in the cord isn't exactly a issue anymore (there's alot more vtubers in there anyway), but with the way Proctor getting one-guy'd over the whole 'she left because tako call her fat is a lie' thingie is not exactly helping either. It is a dumb suggestion to be fair, but I might as well say it now rather than never.

Shut up femboy, stop reviving month's old drama which nobody cares about and go back to giving guns to cosplayers.

@The Proctor And you, you should know better than to respond to these mouthbreathers bossman, how many years have you been on the internet again?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Right, well. Henya is showcasing her 3D model:

It is great except they gave her jiggle phsyics :kiaragodno:

Stunned But Dumb

It is great except they gave her jiggle phsyics :kiaragodno:
...Where? Oh...

Dude her jacket was bouncing during the dance she was just doing and I thought her small chest was just awfully animated and it freaked me out how such a thing could happen

Also when I went on twitch I noticed:

Tenma playing naruto to train for her showdown with Sakana

HeavenlyFather is playing Tekken 8... which is funny because he tends to be ass at fighters. Guess that doesn't apply for Tekken though

:dokiSmug:

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
must... not.... baitpost...

.....Coni is streaming:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
I posted this six months ago about Tako driving Kirsche off and I still agree with every word I posted.

I feel it's worth commenting that while I obviously liked Kirsche being on 'my' Discord, I feel as if since then it's better that she isn't there. She now has several thousand CCV on average, while the next-biggest vtuber in the Discord has a few hundred on a very good day. I have gotten people asking or suggesting I middle-man collab requests and other things for her, and I overall feel that it's a bad idea to have that kind of 'audience imbalance' potentially poisoning the well of regular discourse.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Shit, I aint reading these last few pages. Good thing I've been busy.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Shut the fuck up or i will Post a ThrangXProctor FanArt

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Shut up femboy, stop reviving month's old drama which nobody cares about and go back to giving guns to cosplayers.
Last event I went to doesn't allow gun shaped props like at all, so no photos of 'giving gun to cosplayer' during that period. No nene cosplayer for you either as far as I checked (as it should be) so eh. Maybe somewhere at the end of May.

Speaking about events, Mint Fantome is slated to appear as a guest on some Toronto-based convention

I'm not canadian so I have no clue what sort of event it must be for it to be marketed with Mint being photoshopped into a photo of U-haul truck, but it should be good for her, I guess?

Shut the fuck up or i will Post a ThrangXProctor FanArt
Do it no balls

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Henya's showcase was too cringe to keep watching. Rat in 20 minutes.

Also, new Kronii animation

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
New VAllure gen - Indulge

Snow leopard polar bear (thank you @Scoots )
View attachment 70130
Get a new animal you whore. There will only be one vtuber polar bear. :beatanimug:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I read this as you'd "take slapfights over whores" as in you'd prefer slapfights over/about whores.

You know, let's make it happen
Sayu does sell feet pics so just re-start the timeloop and we will have a slapfight over a whore

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last event I went to doesn't allow gun shaped props like at all, so no photos of 'giving gun to cosplayer' during that period. No nene cosplayer for you either as far as I checked (as it should be) so eh. Maybe somewhere at the end of May.

Speaking about events, Mint Fantome is slated to appear as a guest on some Toronto-based convention

I'm not canadian so I have no clue what sort of event it must be for it to be marketed with Mint being photoshopped into a photo of U-haul truck, but it should be good for her, I guess?

Do it no balls

NO (I need to save this Nuke to avoid more Civil Wars over stupid shit)

NOW is the moment :kroniiphone:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I miss Mio so much

Yamer cant sing the New Suisei Song

Top Bottom