"Watching and enjoying my content involves a level of self-harm"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Michi live on YT.

Her TTS is scuffed and keeps saying “supershatted” and she gets flooded with SCs.

This one struck gold for me.
1715261903649.png

Michi’s hinting about her time “leaving the store” she didn’t “press the button” so she has more freedom compared to others. Implication she didn’t sign any silencing contract when she exited Niji.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
But her breasts are dead. This is the worst timeline.
:pikameefuck::pikameepain::ameraintear:
I imagine her having a similar figure to Grimace if she did get rid of her honka donka badonkas. Knowing Calli, that might be her thing though.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I imagine her having a similar figure to Grimace if she did get rid of her honka donka badonkas. Knowing Calli, that might be her thing though.

is this another stealth promotion for the grimace shake, I don't want to nearly die again

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-20240509-062101.png

Didn't see it live because my frail body needs sleep and my bills won't get paid by my online shit posting, but Aqua did hit 2mil subs about 40 minutes in. I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like the roll-over happened when she was preparing her next song, so she had a nice yell and a few desk slams when she noticed it.

Congrats to her!
:pomuLove:

2mil timestamp:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

Usuwa Suu also wanted to sing today but she caught a cold.
In both their streams this week they kind of reminded their viewers of opsec.
Makoh earlier this week sang a happy birthday song and said afterwards "I sang this for one of my perverted listeners birthday" (tanima scouter, literally cleavage scouter whose X profile reads "I watch Vtubers and rate their cleavages" and the picture is Vegeta with his scouter). He was actually in chat commenting "my age is secret though" which led to her commenting "That's irritating, you have a lot of secrets. You should be a Vtuber". Also pinned a member comment making a poem "A pervert, if not self revealing, is a normie".
Suu egosearched after her live and found something amusing. FWMC ruffians go to Holofes in Japan and tried to get Mr Donut but Suu saw one of her feeds posted about him going to the live and went to Kome to Circus, a restaurant with "exotic dishes" and ordered what Suu once ate during Re:AcT academy show, a giant weevil dish after the place owner found out he's there from South Korea to go watch Suu's live (tastes like shrimp/lobster according to Suu).

You can watch the full course timestamped here. She had a scorpion and a giant lizard as well. Bonus Tsukushi Aria screaming throughout.

He also made plushies of Suu's chicken mascot but despite not using her tag at all she found out. During the stream he sent the SC asking how did she know and she answered his account came to her recommendation and she checked the posts. She also mentioned stalking her fans in Bluesky as well and warned her viewers to be careful posting on social media since it's all public if their accounts are not protected.

Re:AcT's Marumochi Tsukimi released a cover of Mawaru Sora Usagi yesterday to celebrate her fourth anniversary.

Shishigami Leona also released a song an hour ago.

Towa refusing to be a wingman for her coach.

VSpo's Nekota Tsuna played BotW for long hours and here's a short clip from her adventures.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
brush your teeth with the muscle snake

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing X-Com

Super Meceh playing Pokemon Blue

Saura working on commissions (edit wrong link fixed)

twitch

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Apparently Mikeneko could be reincarnate into another Vtuber in a new agency. The voice is similar to Mike cat, but it is not confirm yet :dokiSmug:

Currently live, you can listen and decide it is Mike neko cat or not:

I Think its just a case of a similar voice but:
Screenshot_20240509_105319_X.jpg
These guys that are more schizo about Mike than me follow her so maybe she really is Mikeneko?
For those wondering who 910inc are and why would someone contract her again?:
910 INC IS REBRANDED WACTOR

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I Think its just a case of a similar voice but:
View attachment 69554
These guys that are more schizo about Mike than me follow her so maybe she really is Mikeneko?
For those wondering who 910inc are and why would someone contract her again?:
910 INC IS REBRANDED WACTOR

From NijiJP making bootleg Four Locos to possibly Mikeneko joining WACTOR this is really is the wackiest week in vtubing

Have some menhera hag love

Last edited:

Xuhle

From NijiJP making bootleg Four Locos to possibly Mikeneko joining WACTOR this is really is the wackiest week in vtubing

3 hags and Rie.
:holohag::hololove:

Zyklon Mag

Dingo playing Subnautica who let Australians have underwater capabilities and why

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Also, what is she cooking
It's her plans for Comic Frontier 19, which would be happening at Q4 2024 (so around november-ish). This is not the event that would happened at 11-12 May this week which has Michi and Kuro from Vshojo as last-minute meet and greet guest. Rather, it's the one that would happen later (they have two per year)

Essentially, she will rent a booth, which would give her 3 free pass that would likely for her and two of her friends handling the booth. It would be focusing on stuff related to Monhun and the two shit gacha stuff (Genshit and Honkek Star Rail). The stuff will be sold on that booth with gacha activity where people can try their luck to win one of those items for free (as extra after you buy something else), and she will be drawing/making some of those items. In particular she want to focus on the ones that would be pre-order/online some months before the event started, before the ones that would be sold on the booth directly.

She also thinking on making "Fishing Planet" style hat among other things.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm not sure where this idea of Calli's surgery being a booba removal came from but she said here that she actually likes her chest and plans to work out to deal with the shoulder pain. After her knee gets better of course.

Happy to see the operation went well too :shubaIapprob:

Bronze

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
was there any reason for them for group Holo + Niji watch times or is it just so they can make a point about "le pillars of the Vtubing monolith is falling"
Basically that, also their methodology for those numbers makes the big agencies look worse when they realistically have doubled their viewership, we discussed it more on the nexas thread.
AND IT'S NOT EVEN OVER!

Limkin

Erina's checking out bunny garden
I like it how most of vtubers have more attractive models than the girls they are simping for in this game

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Bro be careful, her army of saviorfags will find where you live.
Her most powerful white knight @Bay Lurker will be here to miko react everyone who disagrees.
The reason why I'm more or less of the same feeling with Sayu now is because she's had like, a year to move on from her shitty situation at Niji and she hasn't. Sayu even has budding friend groups like

She can just move on but she doesn't. Woman Moment or otherwise it's just kinda sad to see. I'd rather Sayu go the Doki route of more or less completely burying the hatchet with Niji than to dwell on "What could've happened" forever.

We can make it crazier. Let's fire up the graduation machine again.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Top Bottom