"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Come on, guys.

Proctor said he doesn't watch whores, plural. He's allowed to watch one.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Do these rules need to be adapted for male chuubas or do they count as is? Want to know if my Oshii is a whore.
Male chuuba's are all sexpests.

SomeRando

Aurelia is finishing up watching Helsreach, pretty fun. She's a 40k themed vtuber if you haven't encountered her.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If a Chuuba shall ever

A: Profit off of her own sexual acts or sexuality;
This is actually a good one
But then that means the ones that do it for free are not whores
Come on, guys.

Proctor said he doesn't watch whores, plural. He's allowed to watch one.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You guys should check out this beary good ASMR stream :smugina:

Negzana

Wait, did I miss something? I know tons of the JP girls are whores, but I don't remember anything about Aki besides being a dance instructor or fitness coach or something. Or is this some other unrelated 'Aki'.
I knew she was degen but I thought it was fairly "tame" lewd ASMR stuff, nah she goes full on. It's in the degeneracy thread.

Doesn't matter because she's doing well in Hololive and isn't as smart as a bag of bricks like her genmate so won't have any situation where she has to go back to that as her primary career.

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I think you've confused haram and halal.
Yes, but we don't have a halal emote. :pippasadl:

Do these rules need to be adapted for male chuubas or do they count as is? Want to know if my Oshii is a whore.
If a Male Chuuba shall:

A: Steal from another Chuuba, his hand shall be chopped off;

B: Have sexual relations with a female Chuuba, he shall be stoned to death;

C: Be accused of having had sex with anyone else, he shall receive 80 lashes.

Other than that go wild. Oh, also, if anyone questions these laws or any perceived unfairness between them they should be stoned as well for heresy.

thirteenorphans

When you breathe, you inhale air which most likely contains multiple penis particles. Therefore if she breathes, she's a thot. This also applies to all of you fuckers too so therefore if you breathe, you're gay. Not me though, I said no homo.

Negzana

When you breathe, you inhale air which most likely contains multiple penis particles. Therefore if she breathes, she's a thot. This also applies to all of you fuckers too so therefore if you breathe, you're gay. Not me though, I said no homo.
I'm not gay

I miss Lia, when is she streaming uuuu

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
This is actually a good one
But then that means the ones that do it for free are not whores
Yes, they're sluts (good). There's huge difference between being a thot (she expects to gain something) and being free-spirited (she's just a funny gooner).

Speaking of, Gumpai is live

And Clio for the hag enjoyers

kanpainiggi

VSoyBoy

Proctor, cuck chair.

Cuck chair, Proctor.

I feel the two of you would make such good friends.
Remastering one of my best works:
F1VhXrHXwCMvRLR.jpg
When did we get to the point of Proctor being a cuck again?

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Out of sheer boredom I decided to look around and see how many micro corpos I could find on twitter, some of these have been posted before I'm sure but a lot of these seem to have been around for a while.

First up we have Project Phoenix, a Gr-Agency whatever that means, they're currently looking for talent managers

Next we have V-Next, a Thailand based agency. Don't know anything about them other than that.

Aegis link, a US based "agency" is going to open up auditions soon. Currently they're only looking for female talents but the next gen may be open to male applicants as well.

I think someone posted Glitch Stars on here at some point but I'm too lazy to check.

I think I've seen Bondlive EN come up once or twice here but they're currently accepting applications for that scam Iriam app

I think this one is more of a group than a legit agency but MoxiesKlubhouse is still accepting applications also I think they are furries :beataniugh:

And lastly, OshiLink will be debuting their first gen starting may 25th

I can't wait to see all of them implode.
What if you and your oshi sew your mouths and noses together and only breathe each other's exhales?

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Remastering one of my best works:
View attachment 70201
When did we get to the point of Proctor being a cuck again?
Everytime he has a woman moment Kirsche lets him sit in the cuck chair just to calm him down while she burns out her Hitachi on herself. He just sits there and stares. Menacingly.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Luto1 - Copy.jpg

VSoyBoy

What if you and your oshi sew your mouths and noses together and only breathe each other's exhales?
...and other wacky suicide pact ideas for the whole family.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
HEY GUYS.

HEY GUYS.

REMEMBER WHEN EVERYONE DEFENDED MELODY AS BEING A 'GOOD LEWDTUBER' BECAUSE SHE 'ALWAYS KEPT THAT SHIT ON CHATURBATE'?

Your whore is escalating. Told you so.

As I recall, she stated like a year ago or so that she got her certification to teach sex ed in schools.

I told my friend that her teaching sex ed means she'll be arrested for sexual assault of a minor within ten years.

One year down, nine to go.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Please explain how releasing a lewd doujin onto a random hentai website is the equivalent of doing a sex toy ad on your main channel you supposedly reserve for 'regular content'.

That's why I bring it up. Melody is given a pass because she 'keeps her lewd stuff separate from her main account'. She definitely isn't here, so I'm pointing out the defence no longer applies.

They aren't equivalent, Melody is defiantly the bigger whore, but they are on the same scale.

As I recall, she stated like a year ago or so that she got her certification to teach sex ed in schools.

I told my friend that her teaching sex ed means she'll be arrested for sexual assault of a minor within ten years.

One year down, nine to go.

Who in there right mind allows her near children?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who in there right mind allows her near children?

Have you not seen what Western governments have been doing for the past decade?

Top Bottom