"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Assuming she isn't lying, anyway. Unfortunately, that does happen a lot with content creators.
Mikan is many things, but scammer isn't one of them.
Un cubano y un argentino pelean en el asilo. Quien gana?
(nadie, ambos son pobres y analfabetos)
Lo venezolano recogiendo las migajas del suelo.
I don't watch rosedoodle but apparently she's getting a divorce anyone got the hot derails?

Also wtf does THAT mean

https://ghostarchive.org/archive/w2uuA?wr=false https://ghostarchive.org/archive/H7R2z

Her husband was a mod and everything, they had some collabs/clips together and it was a decent dynamic, I just didn't get her allowing to be lusted on while married, I don't know what goes inside the gringo heads.
Words on the streets are that the husband went on and snitched that she was getting on with a mod, but that's dubious information with a big "trust me bro" behind it, as it was pointed out for the threads mentioned, maybe @randomtranny can inform us better.
From that situation we got the confirmation the husband was an architect because she facestreamed before becoming a vtuber:

Can confirm she's not lying.
I propose a new question: are fat tits, big tits? The notion that the tits are big come from the contrast in volume with other body parts, but when the belly follows the breats' length I don't see it as such.

About Para:
240430-171010.png

I was cry-laughing the whole time. Thank you Bunny you are amazing, let's hope this doesn't nuke you forever and instead boost your viewership, my only grievance is attracting actual retard racists that can't think for themselves.

Paracord is going nuts as well:
240430-171222.png

Beri is replaying MGS2, I don't remember what was the challenge

Rummy is playing SIMS with chat, she got a nice voice and seems chill

Honestly I don't even know what to suggest after this stream, I'm gleaming.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

What's this example? I need education, Paramochi.:deztheroom: Also I wasn't able to like the stream when I played it about an hour after it premiered, hoping Jewtube didn't take it down...

Edit: Oh, so it DID get taken down what the fuck kek, I'm still watching and can't get off of this yet RIP

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

What's this example? I need education, Paramochi.:deztheroom: Also I wasn't able to like the stream when I played it about an hour after it premiered, hoping Jewtube didn't take it down...

Edit: Oh, so it DID get taken down what the fuck kek, I'm still watching and can't get off of this yet RIP
She deleted it herself, don't need to schizo about it, Kiki is visibly angry at her, situation ongoing on Paracord.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm not familiar with Diegos content. I did however find these tweets from September 2023 with the same bird in the background. Going by the tweets, it's name is "George".

A

Enna has a phobia of birds and has talked about this countless times since her debut, so having a cosplay of her punch a bird isn't that unusual.

isnt Enna a bird??
Like she has wings and all that shit

lmao
Enna's supposed to be an angel of some sort.

Fits when she's singing, but outside of that not really.
they gaslit you hard.pretty sure songbird is one of those made up epithets you get stuck with during debut in fairness they also do the angel bit but it's both.
Yes, she is indeed a bird. However, her model is not bird like enough to trigger her fear of birds.

Fun fact: She originally auditioned for the Millie and Reimu model, but ended up with the Enna one.

Ok I caught up and no one said this yet so it falls once again to the one who knows/cares about the lore.

Yes Enna is a bird. Her lore is that she died and went to hell. She met Millie there and thrived loving hell so much that she grew worse as a person and inspired others of hell to push the limits of their sinning as well, because it was not the punishment it was meant to be and she was causing problems in hell, they sent her to heaven as her punishment and on top of that turned her into a bird because she is afraid of birds adding on to said punishment

🐺 Time

Airi bites

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She deleted it herself, don't need to schizo about it, Kiki is visibly angry at her, situation ongoing on Paracord.
Screencaps NOW.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

VSoyBoy

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Screencaps NOW.

It's just people joking about it, no bad blood or anything, just Kiki probably calling her slurs in DMs.
240430-174215.png

240430-174917.png

240430-174944.png

240430-175017.png

240430-175040.png

240430-175219.png
240430-175156.png

240430-175640.png

:pomuLove:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
If you could have a drink or two with any vtuber of your choice, who would it be?

I've been playing and binging other people's playthroughs of Bunny Garden so I know this would ruin my financial prospects

The answer is probably Dizzy though, I would love to listen to her insight if she didn't mind talking shop. Even if she did, it would be cool to hang out with a Sad Girl™️.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's just people joking about it, no bad blood or anything, just Kiki probably calling her slurs in DMs.
240430-174215.png

240430-174917.png

240430-174944.png

240430-175017.png

240430-175040.png

240430-175219.png
240430-175156.png

:pomuLove:
Twitch are super anal-retentive about how streamers behave off-platform, so she'd better hope this flies under their radar.

ex_lurker

Check out this heckin cute new Vtuber, please show her some love, be respectful, this is an antiracist and Jew-friendly space, thank you

Who was that? The stream got removed

EDIT: I'm a moron and got confused

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Null unironically blocked TriggerPoint, it's so over. This whole Kirsche Null beef has really culminated into something interesting huh.

why are you so late and gay

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
why are you so late and gay
I didn't see it when I searched. Sorry. I'll still do my due diligence and leave an archive when it's done cooking.

Edit: Proper archive of Triggerpoint getting blocked by null thread.
Archive

Also apparently Null Just blocks people over saying TL;DR for some reason and that's why he blocked TriggerPoint, which is a really weird and autistic reason to block someone.

Archive

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
seeing that absolutely nothing happened today, here's TsukimiBDohrnii's Megaton Musashi #2 playthrough VOD, just started it and hopefully will finish the third as well before she streams the game again:

she's also streaming on twitch in half an hour with Godzilla Save The Earth:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Here's the full image since the embed cuts it off
GMa-JUXsb-EAAGRVO.png

Top Bottom