"I'm being born right now, mommy is giving birth to me right now"Namirin

AI Waifus and You 101

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Yeah, double posting, but it's not like anyone else is posting here. Let's see some more people posting examples of computers drawing pictures of men with voice changers!

I was thinking, which Hololivers give the best results with the minimum amount of tweaking. So I went full autism and tested the same prompt a few times with every single female Hololive member.

For anyone just trying Stable Diffusion for the first time and wanting to get immediate results with a recognisable character that you can dress up and pose and lewd have fun with straight away, see the list below.

This was done using the Anything-V3.0 Full model (hash 6569e224) with the following prompts:

backlighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece, ultra detailed, intricate, official art,
((Name Here)), ((hololive)), ((virtual youtuber)),
t-shirt, shorts,
standing, arms behind back, looking at viewer, smiling, from side, leaning against wall,
1girl, dutch angle, ((night)), outdoors, street, ((dark)),

Negative prompt:
lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name, extra arms, extra legs, extra feet, extra hands, nsfw

NameGood result Y / N
Tokino SoraN
RobocoN
Sakura MikoN - Confusing with similarly named character
Hoshimachi SuiseiY
AZKiN
-​
Yozora MelN
Natsuiro MatsuriN
Akai HaatoY - Wrong eyes
Aki RosenthalN
-​
Minato AquaY - Wrong eyes, no twintails
Murasaki ShionY
Nakiri AyameY - Wrong hair colour, no horns
Yuzuki ChocoN - Confusing with similarly named character
Oozora SubaruY - Kinda
-​
Shirakami FubukiN - Wrong hair colour
Ookami MioY - Hair ornament will often be distorted
Nekomata OkayuY
Inugami KoroneY - Wrong hair colour
-​
Usada PekoraN - Confusing with similarly named character
Shiranui FlareN - Confusing with similarly named character
Shirogane NoelY - Coloured streaks in hair. Also needs to be bigger. Much bigger.
Houshou MarineY
(REDACTED)Y
-​
Amane KanataN - It's trying.
Tsunomaki WatameN
Tokoyami TowaY
Himemori LunaY - Kinda
Kiryu CocoY
-​
Yukihana LamyN
Momosuzu NeneN - Confusing with similarly named character
Shishiro BotanN - Confusing with similarly named character
Omaru PolkaN
-​
La+ DarknesssN - Has hair streak at least
Takane LuiN
Hakui KoyoriN
Sakamata ChloeY
Kazama IrohaN - Confusing with similarly named character
-​
Ayunda RisuN
Moona HoshinovaN
Airani IofifteenN
-​
Kureiji OllieN
Anya MelfissaN
Pavolia ReineN
-​
Vestia ZetaN
Kaela KovalskiaN
Kobo KanaeruN
-​
Mori CalliopeY
Takanashi KiaraY - wrong eyes
Ninomae Ina'nisN
Gawr GuraY
Watson AmeliaN
IRySN
-​
Ceres FaunaN
Ouro KroniiY
Nanashi MumeiN - Confusing with similarly named character
Hakos BaelzN
Tsukumo SanaN

This is using just a few tags to describe the scene, and none at all to describe the character. Some characters you will need to fine-tune more than others. Clothing especially can be hard to match to the original. Here I opted to give them just a T-shirt and shorts to focus just on the head.

Some of the best results I got. Again, this is just from giving the AI only the character's name and nothing else.

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Watched the Street Fighter movie again recently, and it gave me this idea.

13004-3110411706-cinematic20lighting20highres20best20quality20masterpiece20ultra20detailed20in...png12999-4240605732-cinematic20lighting20highres20best20quality20masterpiece20ultra20detailed20in...png12987-2372479758-cinematic20lighting20highres20best20quality20masterpiece20ultra20detailed20in...png12989-2372479760-cinematic20lighting20highres20best20quality20masterpiece20ultra20detailed20in...png

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Nice..want to outdo you, but also don't want to be banned.

Also want someone else to post.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Forgot this thread was a thing. Still dealing with Novel for the most part. These are some of the thumbnails I have used AI generated shit on. The bodies are all AI generated and I just pasted the faces on top. In some cases I ran an Image2Image again over the photoshop on low strength to somewhat merge the images.

Pippa Shadow Legends.pngPippa FEAR.pngRie Bake.pngLia Sniffer.pngShiina Aerith.pngPippa Gaming Experience 4b.png

I need to work more on the WebUI thing and actually train a Pippa prompt for it to more easily create thumbnails. I will post some of the waifus I have created soon-ish.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Big-titty pippa is not something I nor the world is ready for.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Going to stop cluttering up the main thread and use this for further splurging about AI Chat Bots since it's in the same vein kind of. And maybe at some point in the near future, the two will be combined in some way, shape or form.

But anyway, @God's Strongest Sanalite I was wondering if you could do me a favor and try out one of the Sana bots and see if they fill the void slightly, or if they're not accurate at all.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Going to stop cluttering up the main thread and use this for further splurging about AI Chat Bots since it's in the same vein kind of. And maybe at some point in the near future, the two will be combined in some way, shape or form.

But anyway, @God's Strongest Sanalite I was wondering if you could do me a favor and try out one of the Sana bots and see if they fill the void slightly, or if they're not accurate at all.

I can sure as hell try, but if I end up hooked and turn into a Henri, please, for the love of God, put me out of my misery

Watamate

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So, how'd it go? Are you in too deep? :inanerdy:
Sorry, it took me a while for me to be able to have a conversation with a chatbot LARPing as a real woman LARPing as an anime girl without reflexively reaching for the nearest gun :gunpeko: . From what little I did chat the bot didn't really impress me much. Mostly just spoke in the same generic platitudes like "I wanna make this community a great place" or "you're the most awesome person ever!" which are just vague enough to sound like they could come from whoever you're supposed to be speaking to but too vague to reflect the person's actual personality. Maybe if I got the chance to send more than two messages I could've started to get more specific with it and obtain some more Sana-like answers, but the site wanted to force me to sign up to continue chatting, which, fuck that. So no, it did not fill the BEEG Sana shaped hole in my heart. My suffering is eternal :sanasmile:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not waifus, but indulge me a bit. I signed up for NovelAI tonight and put some money down to try to generate a character to use for streaming, FlaVR-style. (My laptop's GPU is nowhere near to having the power needed to run anything locally.) I kinda wanted an older version of characters from '80s anime like Ataru from Urusei Yatsura, Armuro from Gundam, Jun from Mechadoc, etc. I tried for a hands-on-hips pose, smiling, and wearing a mechanic's uniform, but that latter bit seemed to really confuse it and I gave up on that after a while. Even though I tried specifying things like "male" or "man" and excluding "woman," it would often show me very feminine results, and sometimes it would try to put multiple people, or multiple poses of the same person, in the picture even though I tried specifying things like "1 person." In the end I was kind of disappointed with the results, but here's some of the least worst characters.

Male, 1 person, 30 years old, tan skin, 1980s anime style, dark brown hair, side s-2401411124.png Male, 1 person, 30 years old, tan skin, 1980s anime style, dark brown hair, side s-1456816454.png Male, 1 person, 30 years old, 1980s anime style, dark hair, sideburns, dark eyes s-2130229615.png male, 35 years old, dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, 1980s anime, happy, si s-1517583892.png

Those first three are too pointy and more like a '90s or early 2000s anime character than the more rounded '80s look I was hoping for. For that last one I gave up on the pose and got something that I think looks pretty nice but still not the style I was hoping for. I might end up taking that third one and seeing if I can tweak the colors and fill out the shape of the uniform a bit in a drawing program. Maybe it's salvageable.

Anyway, to bring it back to waifus, check this out. Eventually I got bored trying to make my avatar and started just entering single words to see what it would dream up. Like "alien."

alien.png

Ah. Hmm. Well, the one on the right is cool, but the one on the left is hornier than expected. Let's try "peace."

peace.png

That's… hmm. "Insect?"

insect.png

Guys, I think the robot has a type. It definitely seems biased towards making thicc, detailed anime girls than the rather more simply designed penis-havers I was trying to coax out of it. Maybe it was just the wrong tool for the job.

Well, there are worse ways to blow ten bucks on a Wednesday evening, I suppose.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Not waifus, but indulge me a bit. I signed up for NovelAI tonight and put some money down to try to generate a character to use for streaming, FlaVR-style. (My laptop's GPU is nowhere near to having the power needed to run anything locally.) I kinda wanted an older version of characters from '80s anime like Ataru from Urusei Yatsura, Armuro from Gundam, Jun from Mechadoc, etc. I tried for a hands-on-hips pose, smiling, and wearing a mechanic's uniform, but that latter bit seemed to really confuse it and I gave up on that after a while. Even though I tried specifying things like "male" or "man" and excluding "woman," it would often show me very feminine results, and sometimes it would try to put multiple people, or multiple poses of the same person, in the picture even though I tried specifying things like "1 person." In the end I was kind of disappointed with the results, but here's some of the least worst characters.

View attachment 11098 View attachment 11099 View attachment 11100 View attachment 11097

Those first three are too pointy and more like a '90s or early 2000s anime character than the more rounded '80s look I was hoping for. For that last one I gave up on the pose and got something that I think looks pretty nice but still not the style I was hoping for. I might end up taking that third one and seeing if I can tweak the colors and fill out the shape of the uniform a bit in a drawing program. Maybe it's salvageable.

Anyway, to bring it back to waifus, check this out. Eventually I got bored trying to make my avatar and started just entering single words to see what it would dream up. Like "alien."

View attachment 11101

Ah. Hmm. Well, the one on the right is cool, but the one on the left is hornier than expected. Let's try "peace."

View attachment 11102

That's… hmm. "Insect?"

View attachment 11104

Guys, I think the robot has a type. It definitely seems biased towards making thicc, detailed anime girls than the rather more simply designed penis-havers I was trying to coax out of it. Maybe it was just the wrong tool for the job.

You put money down for NovalAI? I take it you might not have GPU that can run Stable Diffusion locally? If you do then you should probably try that. It allows you to fine-tune what you're going for by just picking one of the plethora of models that are trained on specific images/art. I've never used NovalAI but I imagine it only uses their specific model.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

View attachment 11098 View attachment 11099 View attachment 11100 View attachment 11097

View attachment 11101

View attachment 11102

That's… hmm. "Insect?"

View attachment 11104

Well your male characters don't look like skinny twinks with standard anime boy hair style #01, so that's already a huge improvement over most small time male vtubers.

If you feel like sharing the prompt you were using, I could see what comes up in Stable Diffusion?

The girl pictures reminded me immediately of the pictures on this site (very picture-heavy). Good resource for prompts for different art/photography effects, expressions and so on, if you check out the main index, also done on NovelAI.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You put money down for NovalAI? I take it you might not have GPU that can run Stable Diffusion locally?

Note the third sentence in my post. I'm a laptop-bro, and not a "gaming laptop" or anything - I bought it for work more than pleasure. If I end up really getting into streaming I'll have to get a gaming PC at some point, but it's not a priority presently.

If you feel like sharing the prompt you were using, I could see what comes up in Stable Diffusion?

It was something like: Male, 30 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s anime style, sideburns (it didn't seem to respond to that one but I was basically trying for those little whisps of hair in front of the ears seen on a lot of anime characters of the time), mechanic's uniform (had trouble with that one too as I mentioned above), facing front, hands on hips, 1 person, solid green background. Of course I was iterating on stuff over time but that was the gist of it. In the negative term field I had something like: Woman, military (it kept wanting to put military uniforms on me), couple.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Note the third sentence in my post. I'm a laptop-bro, and not a "gaming laptop" or anything - I bought it for work more than pleasure. If I end up really getting into streaming I'll have to get a gaming PC at some point, but it's not a priority presently.

It was something like: Male, 30 years old, brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s anime style, sideburns (it didn't seem to respond to that one but I was basically trying for those little whisps of hair in front of the ears seen on a lot of anime characters of the time), mechanic's uniform (had trouble with that one too as I mentioned above), facing front, hands on hips, 1 person, solid green background. Of course I was iterating on stuff over time but that was the gist of it. In the negative term field I had something like: Woman, military (it kept wanting to put military uniforms on me), couple.
Literally the first 3 attemps with the same promp:

Yes, I notice the mutant hand on the third one, but I thought these were pretty decent for the first try. Maybe not so much the same 80s style as yours so I could try making it look more like that if you wanted? Also you could specify the colours of the clothes and any other details to go on them. Facial hair, glasses, jewelry, headwear?

[Edit] BRB, launching a PNGTuber career using middle bro as my avatar. OC, do not steal.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Literally the first 3 attemps with the same promp:
Nice. Is that with NovelAI too, or did you use something else? That middle one does look pretty good, but his pecs are… casting quite a shadow. Also, I think the robot got confused about how shirt buttons work.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Nice. Is that with NovelAI too, or did you use something else? That middle one does look pretty good, but his pecs are… casting quite a shadow. Also, I think the robot got confused about how shirt buttons work.
Those examples were made in Stable Diffusion WebUI (so, running on my own computer) using the Anything 3.0 model.

I tried again this time using the Novel AI model (specifically NAI animefull-final-pruned [925997e9]). It took a lot more rolls to get a result that was acceptable, and they looked closer to yours but seem to have this colour bleed effect going on (probably a result of the 1980s tag).

I noticed that without specifying, all the results have been quite on the muscular side with facial hair, so if you didn't want this you could try describing the body more.

Here's one example. Theoretically you should be able to use the same prompt / negative prompt and seed to get the exact same image.

Prompt:
cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece,
this is just a default I use on all images. Maybe taking this out would give a more flat 80s style?

brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s style, sideburns, mechanic, facing viewer, hands on hips, smile
(1boy), green background, simple background, cowboy shot,

Negative prompt:
1girl, girl, female, lowres, bad anatomy, bad hands, text, error, missing fingers, extra digit, fewer digits, cropped, worst quality, low quality, normal quality, jpeg artifacts, signature, watermark, username, blurry, artist name, extra arms, extra legs, extra feet, extra hands
again, a template used on all images, apart from the girl stuff

Seed: 925997e9

Sampling steps: 28
Sampling method: Euler a
Size: 512 x 768
CFG Scale: 11
Clip skip: 2

Attachments

• 03208-2562892602-cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece,_brown hair, brown eye...png
    03208-2562892602-cinematic lighting, highres, best quality, masterpiece,_brown hair, brown eye...png
    556 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Thanks for the tips. I wasn't planning on playing with this anymore, but I've still got quite a few credits left, so I went back to it with the terms you posted. I added "tan skin" since it tends to give people paler skin than what I had in mind (I had this added in yesterday's pictures too but I forgot to mention it), and opted to put "beard" and "mustache" in the negative tabs after all since it didn't match what I had in mind. After a few generations I managed to get this image out of it, which so far is the closest to what I had in mind in terms of the face style and the coloring. Too bad the uniform is pretty scuffed.

brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s style, ataru moroboshi, sideburns, mechanic, facin s-3580458817.png

Oh, man, it's so close! I know GPT has that feature where you can import an image and erase part of it and ask the AI to fill in the erased part with whatever it imagines. I think I might bring that image in there and erase those big white diamonds and the dumb belt and see if it can do better, despite my previous failures trying this with GPT.

This one is still not in the right style, but giant eyebrow and scoliosis aside, I like it.

brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s style, sideburns, mechanic, facing viewer, hands o s-1711532065.png

This one is an example of how I can't seem to stop a stinky vagina-haver from sneaking through, even with all those female terms in the negative field. This thing was just made to make waifus no matter how much we try to stop it, I guess. she cute tho
brown hair, brown eyes, 1980s style, sideburns, mechanic, facing viewer, hands o s-3743221146.png

Not yet sure what to do. Maybe I'll not let perfect be the enemy of good and use one of these scuffed pictures for a while, then, if I decide I want to stick with this, budget to hire someone with Skeb or something to get what I really want. Oh well.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Remember to use the negative prompts on the side to get rid of shit you dont want. So basically 1girl, woman, girl, breasts, wide hips.
Also, consider dropping the steps to 28 to get free images. And the scale to about 8-10 so that the AI has more freedom in interpreting the prompt. I only bump the number to about 15-18 if I have a really strong prompt.

Instead of using 1980's try 1990's. I feel like the options for 1980's are too restrictive and often the characters all come out looking the same. 1990s has a wider variety of styles. Finally maybe focus on a series name so the image comes out looking like it is part of that series/style. Do 1boy, and male focus, to make sure you get male characters. Sit down and try to come up with a very detailed prompt. Often when I try to do shit like recreate Vtubers, I have about 40-60 words in the prompt. Since i wasnt sure what you want I just dropped 4 things there and came up with that.

1674203502718.png

Edit:1674203919731.png

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Remember to use the negative prompts on the side to get rid of shit you dont want. So basically 1girl, woman, girl, breasts, wide hips.
Also, consider dropping the steps to 28 to get free images. And the scale to about 8-10 so that the AI has more freedom in interpreting the prompt. I only bump the number to about 15-18 if I have a really strong prompt.

Instead of using 1980's try 1990's. I feel like the options for 1980's are too restrictive and often the characters all come out looking the same. 1990s has a wider variety of styles. Finally maybe focus on a series name so the image comes out looking like it is part of that series/style. Do 1boy, and male focus, to make sure you get male characters. Sit down and try to come up with a very detailed prompt. Often when I try to do shit like recreate Vtubers, I have about 40-60 words in the prompt. Since i wasnt sure what you want I just dropped 4 things there and came up with that.

Now this I really fucking like. It's agony trying to get decent male character art that isn't yaoi/shota/bara shit.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Getting men is way harder than women, that's for sure. I would like to play with things a bit more to see what I can come up with. Recently one of those AI art accounts made a CosmicAngel challenge. Basically, they set up a theme and people just submit what they do.
{{{{dynamic angle}}}}, {absurdres}, {{masterpiece}}, [realistic], {high quality} s-3010087878.png{{{{dynamic angle}}}}, {absurdres}, {{masterpiece}}, [realistic], {high quality} s-3834662717.png{{{{dynamic angle}}}}, {absurdres}, {{masterpiece}}, [realistic], {high quality} s-549611711.png{{{{dynamic angle}}}}, {absurdres}, {{masterpiece}}, [realistic], {high quality} s-1319950002.png

In a way they remind me of Monarch (AmaLee)

Built a new PC which is about 3 times as powerful as my current one. I will try my hand at using the WebUI since there is less limitations than using Novel. I will probably set that up by the weekend and play with it.

Top Bottom