"I think freedom of speech was a mistake. I should be censored, personally. I think talent freedom was a mistake"Eimi Isami

VT-Rainbow Disintegration Thread [Now the Marina Disintegration Thread]

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Kuri Rinji did a stream about notorious vtuber orbiter Silvyspark, deemed 'great coverage' by one of his victims:

Silvyspark - Marina's Most Loyal Capo【VTUBER CRINGE】
At least let's put it somewhere on the forum

Intro:
  • Guy is kinda invisible, outside of certain circles. Not enough visibility to cancel
  • Hangs around left-leaning vtubers. Editor?
  • Uses obvious sockpuppets
  • Hosting VR-chat orgies with alleged minors
  • Contributed to Hogwarts Legacy drama, went after Sivervale and FalseEyeD
  • One of the biggest Marina defenders, organizer of gay ops

Google Doc by Kobra Overdrive

tweet archive [ghostarchive]

The doc as is [docs.google.com] - reminder to not open google docs while being logged in, it will show your Google acc
The doc archive [archive.today]

A lot of backlash against Silvy Spark follows, so he drops his own doc:

Silvy Spark with "My response"

The doc as is [docs.google.com]

It was not received well, especially because he blocked a lot of people mentioned before droping the doc. More people came out with their own stories and screenshots, including defending Marina in the whole Twitch TOS drama.

About the sockpuppet PhatSlovenian, Kuri shows this post
  1. One of these major harassers is SilvySpark, who has been contacting both Lenox and her entire known contact list, plus all of her advertisers/sponsors, accusing her of being racist, transphobic, etc. He is described as 'a Marina simp till the day he dies', and is constantly making alt accounts to continue trying to contact Lenox after she broke contact with him.
  2. One of the alt accounts is PhatSlovenian (omegalul)

Also provides a couple of tweets showing Silvy Sparks mentioning Slovenia
Silvy-Spark-slovenian-1.jpgSilvy-Spark-slovenian-2.jpg

Using that account, he defends MarinaVT, harasses people, gets into stupid fights with randos in dramatubers' replies

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh fuck no, i'm not watching that nor reading that.
What is TLDR in ten words or less?

blingblong214

Professional Hater
Kuri Rinji did a stream about notorious vtuber orbiter Silvyspark, deemed 'great coverage' by one of his victims:

Silvyspark - Marina's Most Loyal Capo【VTUBER CRINGE】
At least let's put it somewhere on the forum

Intro:
  • Guy is kinda invisible, outside of certain circles. Not enough visibility to cancel
  • Hangs around left-leaning vtubers. Editor?
  • Uses obvious sockpuppets
  • Hosting VR-chat orgies with alleged minors
  • Contributed to Hogwarts Legacy drama, went after Sivervale and FalseEyeD
  • One of the biggest Marina defenders, organizer of gay ops

Google Doc by Kobra Overdrive

The doc as is [docs.google.com] - reminder to not open google docs while being logged in, it will show your Google acc

A lot of backlash against Silvy Spark follows, so he drops his own doc:

Silvy Spark with "My response"

The doc as is [docs.google.com]

It was not received well, especially because he blocked a lot of people mentioned before droping the doc. More people came out with their own stories and screenshots, including defending Marina in the whole Twitch TOS drama.

About the sockpuppet PhatSlovenian, Kuri shows this post

Also provides a couple of tweets showing Silvy Sparks mentioning Slovenia
View attachment 65260View attachment 65261

Using that account, he defends MarinaVT, harasses people, gets into stupid fights with randos in dramatubers' replies

Oh fuck yea, the thread's revived. Albeit, a bit late due to the doc being around a week old but man, finally get to see SilvySperg burn feels good. But man, quite the document I must admit. I expected him just sucking off Marina or simping for other VTubers who are known for having excessive jiggle physics, not to go out of his way to side with a fucking rapist after the victim cried her heart out to him for comfort and in need of help. That is one of the most despicable things I've read in a while. Horrific.

Oh fuck no, i'm not watching that nor reading that.
What is TLDR in ten words or less?

Fuck the stream, fuck Silvy's response. The first doc:
- Talks shit behind people's backs, outright slandering them.
- Gaslights people to the point of making them cry.
- Emotionally manipulates and lies to victimblame others while painting himself in a good light
- Backstabs a sexual abuse victim by comforting the rapist who JUST RAPED said victim

I knew he was a shady piece of filth but that last point is just gut-wrenching. I will not read what Silvy said, it's 45 pages long, I am too tired and disgusted after I reading the doc. Nor will I watch the stream, that is 3 hours I would rather not waste. I let someone else who is just as autistic as me take the stage for this.

I'll instead browse through tweets about all of this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Backstabs a sexual abuse victim by comforting the rapist who JUST RAPED said victim
The worst part is that he was seemingly also fucking the rapist

I have my reservations on that section considering its an ewhore and her failed poly attempt but its Silvy so fuck it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Silvy Spark throws indirect shade on Vt-rainbow's "coup" but Lenox denies such an event

media_GMFAG2GWgAAhii4.jpgmedia_GMFAGvaXYAAqdGU.jpgmedia_GMFAGh5WEAIos4X.jpgmedia_GMFAGj3WcAEI9_m.jpg

Silvy's tweet

Full thread archive: https://archive.ph/JP58r

Also, a message to the discordfags, for the love of christ, mirror whatever the fuck is posted there to their relevant threads if its an event that has previously been talked about here, have to lurk in that place and dig up interesting info from its drama channels and its general chats

EDIT: New Tweet

GMHp-qZXEAAbkHZ.jpeg

GMHwJiYW4AAYD91.jpegGMHwJXDWoAAuYF3.jpeg

Last edited:

quietfriend

Hi. I know the ex wife (and Marina) from before. She started getting Marina related texts and found this thread. I've read everything and it doesn't seem to be this group.

She sent me this thread and was trying to figure out what to do. She asked me not to say anything and then finally said, "please just tell them to leave me out of it for our safety."

She asked that I don't give details. She doesn't want anything to do with Marina's online career or to draw any attention. What I will say is that the abuse she endured was so intense that her family didn't believe her until it was too late. I read everything here and the psychological tactics line up with what she experienced.

Marina had a history before that too.

Please do not involve the ex wife if the gates of hell open for Marina. The woman gave up everything in her life to be safe with her kid. She lost everything and paid money for her kids freedom. Marina does not have the kid.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Hi. I know the ex wife (and Marina) from before. She started getting Marina related texts and found this thread. I've read everything and it doesn't seem to be this group.

She sent me this thread and was trying to figure out what to do. She asked me not to say anything and then finally said, "please just tell them to leave me out of it for our safety."

She asked that I don't give details. She doesn't want anything to do with Marina's online career or to draw any attention. What I will say is that the abuse she endured was so intense that her family didn't believe her until it was too late. I read everything here and the psychological tactics line up with what she experienced.

Please do not involve the ex wife if the gates of hell open for Marina. The woman gave up everything in her life to be safe with her kid. She lost everything and paid money for her kids freedom. Marina does not have the kid.
A lot here are glad to know Marina doesn't have custody of the kid and if she wasn't involved in any of Marina's bullshit she has nothing to worry about from us at least.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

You don't have to worry; I have zero interest in involving any innocent party in the situation at all. Any details you can provide are appreciated but not required or compulsory at all.

Tubedude

If the ex-wife has been getting messages super recently, instead of going back a bit to the explosion of this drama, I definitely find it hard to believe someone from here would be messaging her, especially since discussion of it died down here for quite a while now, although there can always be someone who doesn't know boundaries.

I'm not sure if we even knew that Marina was divorced or not.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Best wishes to her and her child. Sounds like the abuse was worse than what anyone currently knows in the vtuber sphere. If anything does kick up, I hope she's able to stay clear of any drama because of it. These forums have a culture that tends to discourage interacting with any involved parties in any drama, so I don't think she'd have to worry about us at the very least if she's concerned about us.

I'm sorry to hear even vaguely that things were that bad for her, and I hope the future is much better for her and her child.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

I would suspect someone who defends Marina tooth and nail would be the one to stoop so low to contact someone like Marina's ex. I'd place my bets on Silvy myself. I pray they stay safe and people stop harassing them. Innocent parties like that should not be stalked like that, especially when there is a child involved.
I wish her and the child well

quietfriend

Thank you all for the reassurance I can give her.

I've been asked to say almost nothing, for her protection.

She was an inspiration to us since she grew up poor and had a career but gave all of us money for medical or therapy or groceries. We didn't know she was doing it for all of us because she was so quiet and respectful not to embarrass anyone. We only found out after she couldn't do it anymore and we had a talk about worrying for her, where we traded info.

I think I can at least share that Marina does send money at least. Marina has some custody even if not there for years and had her sign a "no child support" agreement. So all money received is charity and can't be held in court. It kinda keeps the ex quiet and also the ex is afraid to come out because of safety. The ex always made a lot more than Marina and Marina also had shopping debt / no house other than parents.

I keep typing but deleting because I'm afraid it is too much and don't want to hurt the ex. The stories are like podcast worthy nightmare stories.

The ex basically has a security group set up and she has not really talked about Marina at all until the texts started. She really doesn't want anything to do with anything.

She said (copy paste from group chat), " I have real life to handle by repairing my career and taking care of my son. His services, his roof, his eating, his diapering at age 5 means that I don't have time for made up world. I don't have time for high school drama from someone who is almost 40 and pretending to be an anime character online while they rewrite themselves with each career change. They won't respond when I ask for money to buy vitamins or diapers, but if it is a video game they like then we get multiple Amazon packages. A total reflection of self interest, I've long understood that whatever benefit I can garner for my son is what I can get- so take it quietly and move on."

She also told us about the December stuff (first time she dropped into chat in forever) because Marina called her screaming she must be part of it. She had no clue it happened. She was being a parent and also they were sick. The kid ended up in the hospital. The ex ended up losing her hearing and on meds. She is not tracking Marina. She contacted group because she was afraid. She asked Marina if there were any security precautions to protect her and the kid, and Marina said NO THAT IS YOUR JOB.

We didn't hear in the group until now. We are all friends online, so we know she is okay and the group is only for emergency use. She hasn't used it really at all, even if we know some issues happening. She is very reserved.

LuminousCove

Lumi Angler

She was an inspiration to us since she grew up poor and had a career but gave all of us money for medical or therapy or groceries. We didn't know she was doing it for all of us because she was so quiet and respectful not to embarrass anyone. We only found out after she couldn't do it anymore and we had a talk about worrying for her, where we traded info.

I think I can at least share that Marina does send money at least. Marina has some custody even if not there for years and had her sign a "no child support" agreement. So all money received is charity and can't be held in court. It kinda keeps the ex quiet and also the ex is afraid to come out because of safety. The ex always made a lot more than Marina and Marina also had shopping debt / no house other than parents.

I keep typing but deleting because I'm afraid it is too much and don't want to hurt the ex. The stories are like podcast worthy nightmare stories.

The ex basically has a security group set up and she has not really talked about Marina at all until the texts started. She really doesn't want anything to do with anything.

She said (copy paste from group chat), " I have real life to handle by repairing my career and taking care of my son. His services, his roof, his eating, his diapering at age 5 means that I don't have time for made up world. I don't have time for high school drama from someone who is almost 40 and pretending to be an anime character online while they rewrite themselves with each career change. They won't respond when I ask for money to buy vitamins or diapers, but if it is a video game they like then we get multiple Amazon packages. A total reflection of self interest, I've long understood that whatever benefit I can garner for my son is what I can get- so take it quietly and move on."

She also told us about the December stuff (first time she dropped into chat in forever) because Marina called her screaming she must be part of it. She had no clue it happened. She was being a parent and also they were sick. The kid ended up in the hospital. The ex ended up losing her hearing and on meds. She is not tracking Marina. She contacted group because she was afraid. She asked Marina if there were any security precautions to protect her and the kid, and Marina said NO THAT IS YOUR JOB.

We didn't hear in the group until now. We are all friends online, so we know she is okay and the group is only for emergency use. She hasn't used it really at all, even if we know some issues happening. She is very reserved.
A no child support agreement and still has partial custody? That is fucking wild. I would of had it to where it was either child support and partial custody or just have Marina sign away rights because that is fucked.
I pray there is a way the ex can get sole custody and be able to completely cut Marina out of the child's life. Better to dissolve one absent parent than having someone keep a single thread of possible contact.

mommaocco

Is the EX fighting to sole custody? I don't feel like Marina is fit to be a parent based off their previous actions.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

For transparency and for anyone else here with info they would like to share, please contact @The Proctor privately if you want to share info and anonymize it completely. Also, feel free to provide info to him if you find a member here who is harassing the Ex. The asylum has a confirmed history of dealing with those individuals see The Kestraline Kronicles for proof.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A no child support agreement and still has partial custody? That is fucking wild. I would of had it to where it was either child support and partial custody or just have Marina sign away rights because that is fucked.
I pray there is a way the ex can get sole custody and be able to completely cut Marina out of the child's life. Better to dissolve one absent parent than having someone keep a single thread of possible contact.
Is the EX fighting to sole custody? I don't feel like Marina is fit to be a parent based off their previous actions.
Probably legal batlle is not worth it as long as marlinЪ is sitting quietly. I'd only be proactive if i had a mountain of evidence and could offload all legal stuff to CPS.

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria

I am glad that she and her child is safe ATM. The only thing I can say is that Marina's group are very evil people and will not think twice of harassing her again to protect themselves. Since this is a public forum, we can never assure none of this will leak out so it's best you keep details to a bare minimum. @The Proctor any way you can make sure this thread can't be accessed by new members? Like make this thread only accessible to tenured members?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I am glad that she and her child is safe ATM. The only thing I can say is that Marina's group are very evil people and will not think twice of harassing her again to protect themselves. Since this is a public forum, we can never assure none of this will leak out so it's best you keep details to a bare minimum. @The Proctor any way you can make sure this thread can't be accessed by new members? Like make this thread only accessible to tenured members?
I'm of two minds about this. I can see why we might want to decrease the inevitable spread of information that might be used against Marina's victims. But at the same time, it's useful for potential victims to be able to do a basic search and find reasons why Marina should not be trusted. This is why KF has an in-joke about furries and trans reading threads about furry and trans lolcows despite hating KF. It's also useful for victims to be able to find, via Google or grapevine, a place (i.e. here) where the admin is definitely outside Marina's influence and will allow Marina's wrongdoings to be discussed.

Balancing this is up to @The Proctor .

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If there's any particularly sensitive information then it could be splintered off into a Rec Room thread, but personally I think the rest of this thread needs to be publicly accessible.

It's worth remembering that hiding forum posts likely won't stop the spread of information though, since Marina and/or people close to them have likely been squatting on accounts here for months to keep an eye on things anyway.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's worth remembering that hiding forum posts likely won't stop the spread of information though, since Marina and/or people close to them have likely been squatting on accounts here for months to keep an eye on things anyway.

Hi Marina! You aren't a woman! You aren't a man either, if that's how you treat your child. Kill yourself.

Top Bottom