"In Japanese, I thought the meaning was -'We are eating sad crabs'-"Ookami Mio

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

x Hades Stamps

ThatGuyFromThe213

Former talent weigh in.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Archive it, nigga. (changed to GhostArchive because PH is being a bitch)
1712273881528.png1712273851359.jpeg1712273865244.jpeg

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

bananabreadbowl

Xuhle

x Hades Stamps

While I don’t believe they’re going to turn around, I will also note that if they do, the damage has already been done, and it is very unlikely that they will recover. Ever.

bananabreadbowl

While I don’t believe they’re going to turn around, I will also note that if they do, the damage has already been done, and it is very unlikely that they will recover. Ever.
While I hope they'll crash and burn like they deserve, the fact that they have a Gen 3 at all makes me feel like the only thing that'll bring them down is eventually (very slowly) running out of cash.
I'm fairly certain most if not all of Gen 3 were warned well in advance, even before shit blew up. And yet here we are.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry, who was this? Also:

View attachment 67507
She's malding in vain tbh. This industry is so TLC levels of bloated that any rando wannabe entrepreneur with 20 grand to spare can create some get-rich-quick scam corpo and rustle up some waifus. There's an infinite number of desperate idiot women willing to do anything for a crumb of the fame they see people like Gura get.

This is really the problem with vtubing: it looks easy as fuck. People think it's as easy as dropping a bunch of money on a big tiddy bounce-bounce model and then playing some vidya; people loooooove doing things that look easy. The thing that they never stopped to think about is that zillions of other people ALSO had that exact same idea,. They just think "oh it's because I just haven't gotten my lucky break yet! If I keep going I will end up in Holo! Or I will be like Filian!" and that keeps a vast majority of the indies chugging for a few years, I expect we will see some mass burnout at some point when a bunch of these people realize they wasted thousands of dollars and years of their life.

I don't trust the indies that go "Oh I just do it for fun", nah, you and I know you'd love to be popular, everyone does it to get popular. This "only a hobby" nonsense is pure cope. Everyone is chasing the dream, everyone wishes they were in the top 1%.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
She's malding in vain tbh. This industry is so TLC levels of bloated that any rando wannabe entrepreneur with 20 grand to spare can create some get-rich-quick scam corpo and rustle up some waifus. There's an infinite number of desperate idiot women willing to do anything for a crumb of the fame they see people like Gura get.

This is really the problem with vtubing: it looks easy as fuck. People think it's as easy as dropping a bunch of money on a big tiddy bounce-bounce model and then playing some vidya; people loooooove doing things that look easy. The thing that they never stopped to think about is that zillions of other people ALSO had that exact same idea,. They just think "oh it's because I just haven't gotten my lucky break yet! If I keep going I will end up in Holo! Or I will be like Filian!" and that keeps a vast majority of the indies chugging for a few years, I expect we will see some mass burnout at some point when a bunch of these people realize they wasted thousands of dollars and years of their life.

I don't trust the indies that go "Oh I just do it for fun", nah, you and I know you'd love to be popular, everyone does it to get popular. This "only a hobby" nonsense is pure cope. Everyone is chasing the dream, everyone wishes they were in the top 1%.
I have a friend who's streamed for years and has consistently been 15-20 viewers the whole time. Half those people are in VC while he's live. It's mostly just casual chatting for him and friends he's known from back when they used to play competitively. Dude truly doesn't care or put in much effort into streaming.

Everyone wants to be big and turn it into a career sure but a small portion really don't stress about it.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What about Beatani, who walked away once she accomplished what she wanted to?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What about Beatani, who walked away once she accomplished what she wanted to?
I don't care about the odd-one out person, I meant the scores of people who make comments about how happy they are getting 2 people in their chat, a lot of it feels like cope.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't care about the odd-one out person, I meant the scores of people who make comments about how happy they are getting 2 people in their chat, a lot of it feels like cope.
I think you're looking at it completely the wrong way. Say you were a streamer and you had two people watching your stream. That's still two people that have said, "out of all the things I could be doing right now, what I want to do the most is watch Nenelove's livestream." That might not be Hololive CCV numbers but it's certainly not nothing.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think you're looking at it completely the wrong way. Say you were a streamer and you had two people watching your stream. That's still two people that have said, "out of all the things I could be doing right now, what I want to do the most is watch Nenelove's livestream." That might not be Hololive CCV numbers but it's certainly not nothing.
After years though? You're going fucking nowhere. Idk if people in this world are satisfied with literally nothing but if I'm doing something and not going anywhere then I quit and go do something else.

x Hades Stamps

After years though? You're going fucking nowhere. Idk if people in this world are satisfied with literally nothing but if I'm doing something and not going anywhere then I quit and go do something else.
Actually, with quite a few people, yes (myself included)

Last edited:

Bronze

It seems the situation and discourse about it are getting to new girls, and this concerns Nova.

A

God's Strongest Dragoon

It seems the situation and discourse about it are getting to new girls, and this concerns Nova.

A

Kinda makes me think the rrat that there was a falling out with Nova and the other girls is rather true. Maybe she didn't want to go along with their little exodus or demands and they're upset because an "all or nothing" threat was what they wanted to give management.

Bronze

Kinda makes me think the rrat that there was a falling out with Nova and the other girls is rather true. Maybe she didn't want to go along with their little exodus or demands and they're upset because an "all or nothing" threat was what they wanted to give management.
It's likely that. Although some of them interacted with her

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Havnt she graduated like a month ago? Is management skinwalking or she simply still has access to the ophelia midnight account? Unless she scheduled a bunch of tweets for the next months after her graduation.

Top Bottom