"I'll be eating some of my body lotion and body soaps today, don't judge my choices; I bought these soap bars and I can't even use them on my body! I have a skin condition, it causes my skin to kheeeegh! I was smelling them through the packaging and I got some strange looks from people"Gezu Gezu

The Kenji Situation

BurnerVT

A man, so in fear and mentally broken about getting doxed sure doesn't mind showing himself off half-naked to thousands of people only a few months later after the incident.

View attachment 68352
so you're telling me he whitewashed himself??

slow claps

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
so you're telling me he whitewashed himself??

slow claps
Yes. Yese did. Then chose racial slur (monkey) as lore, then proceeded to be offended about being called monkey. This imbecile have absolutely no shame and no integrity of any sort.
I have no idea how he survived so long without being cancelled, dumb luck probably. Especially being such perfect target to canel, becasue he's very responsive to attacks.

Last edited:

BurnerVT

Yes. Yes he did. Then chose racial slur (monkey) as lore, then proceeded to be offended about being called monkey. This imbecile have absolutely no shame and no integrity of any sort.
I have no idea how he survived so long without being cancelled, dumb luck probably. Especially being such perfect target to cancel, because he's very responsive to attacks.
Reminds me of that Niji-tuber who also hated on whites and was black. I am a filthy casual so I have no idea what his name was

Anyway I guess this is my introduction to TVA, pleasure to be here lmao

Stunned But Dumb

Reminds me of that Niji-tuber who also hated on whites and was black. I am a filthy casual so I have no idea what his name was
I think you're thinking of Uki, who is some kind of asian. I don't think Niji has a black dude at all now that Kyo is gone

Also welcome

BurnerVT

I think you're thinking of Uki, who is some kind of asian. I don't think Niji has a black dude at all now that Kyo is gone

Also welcome
Ah so Uki was his name. Well he should go back to farming for rice like a good chink. Wait Kyo is what? I mean, wow dude.

I think I am gonna post on Music next.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A man, so in fear and mentally broken about getting doxed sure doesn't mind showing himself off half-naked to thousands of people only a few months later after the incident.

View attachment 68352
I don't understand how you can have this kind of physique and still be such a bitch on twitter.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
I don't understand how you can have this kind of physique and still be such a bitch on twitter.
Those two things do not correlate. You may think achieving that physique requires very rigid mental conditioning, but it really doesn't. There are so many people that look like this that are mental midgets.

USS IOWA

Those two things do not correlate. You may think achieving that physique requires very rigid mental conditioning, but it really doesn't. There are so many people that look like this that are mental midgets.
Vegan Gainz comes to mind, And Liver King.

I still don't like Kenji will be unaffected after this with him being backed by Big name indies and Vshojo, I just wish Sayu didn't open her big mouth.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Vegan Gainz comes to mind, And Liver King.

I still don't like Kenji will be unaffected after this with him being backed by Big name indies and Vshojo, I just wish Sayu didn't open her big mouth.

I strongly disagree actually. Before he attacked Sayu again, Kenji had everyone on his side, utterly unquestioning. They uncritically watched him 'get doxed', 'cry' on livestream, then burn down 'friends' he could at least successfully fool people into thinking had done something horrible to him. But that moment when he got all that done on stream and then instantaneously went looking for new enemies to fight who nothing to do with his original vendetta was an eye-opener for quite a few. When he called Sayu a paedophile and stated very openly that he was bringing his utterly debunked video back purely and expressly to spite her, he inserted his foot directly into his mouth. Immediately afterward is when we see the first signs of pushback against his narrative, and a lot of the QRTs to his Sayu clapback aren't of the 'YAAAAAS KANG SLAAAAAY' variety and more of the 'uhm weren't you supposed to be traumatized and sobbing, why the fuck are you instantly seeking more beef?' variety.

Sayu politely gave Kenji a diagram on how to hang himself, and now our glorious kangster is enthusiastically braiding his own noose. Maybe it won't snap taut just yet, but the threads are weaving together little by little.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 68352
This is the kind of guy who's super self aware and obsessed with how other people see him. Also one of the fags who does kissy faces at the mirrors in the gym bathrooms and takes 2 hours to get ready.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Heh "decent"

Roru
Rumao even
There are 2 decent people and 2 good but very stupid people in that list, try to take a guess.

On Kenji, it would be funny to see this popping the bubble and other black people dunking on his ass for making it worse for their ethnicity, just as the cherry on top of this shitstorm.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
There are 2 decent people and 2 good but very stupid people in that list, try to take a guess.

On Kenji, it would be funny to see this popping the bubble and other black people dunking on his ass for making it worse for their ethnicity, just as the cherry on top of this shitstorm.
Let me tell you a funny story related to Kenji when he tried to make Enna's infamous chicken comments about himself and the terrible racism he faces from other people who are also VTubers.

I invite you to take a look at this. Kenji has also previously gotten shit for not being BLACK ENOUGH because of his lighter skin tone.

opera_u2rb899pwz.pngopera_seq2Qgcr7B.pngopera_QFiPFq4A4b.png

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I'd never heard of this fuckin' guy before the first post here but does he just know every indie vtuber???

Is this what it's like to stick your head out of the Hololive rabbit hole? Someone hold me, I'm scared.
WILD ZENTREYA FAGGOTRY DETECTED. But yeah a lot of those names are no surprise to me, several of them are either notorious for being cunts (Camila) or retarded (Chibidoki). Also, there's a lot of indies who incessantly fleshpost in there. Maybe @Nenélove is right and westie vtubers were a mistake....
Did some digging on this Vinxfii guy and found this.

GLi7-MFAX0-AA-Mb7.jpg

GLi7-MEh-WEAACK0-V.jpg

GLi7-MEo-WYAAo-R6-O.jpg

It's always fucking sonic, I need to start keeping a goddamn spreadsheet of Sonic-adjacent people
This is the kind of guy who's super self aware and obsessed with how other people see him. Also one of the fags who does kissy faces at the mirrors in the gym bathrooms and takes 2 hours to get ready.
Agreed. I would go so far as to say self-obsessed people work out more than normal people. No narcissitic asshole is willing to put up with people making fun of them for being fat, they want to be seen and praised for their appearance.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
So Parrot4chan tweeted out this in response to Kenji's dumbass calling Sayu a shotacon once again to make a point that it's normal in the vtuber community/maybe see if he can bait the tard into going after Holo and while he's unfortunately been smart enough to ignore it so far his fans have not...

This is a small sample from the QRTs. There's even more if you look.
Screenshot-20240419-225115-X.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123613.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123807.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123857.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124004.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124100.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124224.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124313.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF WHERE DID ALL THESE RETARDS COME FROM? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUCKING HOLOLIVE?

Last edited:

tgmslc

So Parrot4chan tweeted out this in response to Kenji's dumbass calling Sayu a shotacon once again to make a point that it's normal in the vtuber community/maybe see if he can bait the tard into going after Holo and while he's unfortunately been smart enough to ignore it so far his fans have not...

View attachment 68360
View attachment 68361
View attachment 68363
View attachment 68364
View attachment 68365
View attachment 68366
View attachment 68367
View attachment 68369

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF WHERE DID ALL THESE RETARDS COME FROM. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUCKING HOLOLIVE?

Actual tourist shit, just at a glance I see Marine & Gura. i.e. the two most subbed vtubers on the planet.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think problem with uinreasonable support is, they don't watch each other enough, if at all. I can't remember when kenji collabed with any of these big names, and they probably can't remember too. I'm 99.99% sure their exact thoughts were "oh yeah, kenji, ok fun guy i think? he wasn't dick to me, gotta write something supportive i guess". In next days they will be finding out, and shutting up or following up with some "fair" not-one-sided comments.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Let me tell you a funny story related to Kenji when he tried to make Enna's infamous chicken comments about himself and the terrible racism he faces from other people who are also VTubers.

I invite you to take a look at this. Kenji has also previously gotten shit for not being BLACK ENOUGH because of his lighter skin tone.

View attachment 68357View attachment 68358View attachment 68359
It's real funny seeing this after having seen him calling Sayu out for making something about her.

Clueless hypocrite shit. Add it to the pile.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Screenshot-20240419-225115-X.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123613.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123807.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-123857.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124004.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124100.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124224.png

Screenshot-2024-04-20-124313.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WTF WHERE DID ALL THESE RETARDS COME FROM? HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW FUCKING HOLOLIVE?

Those comments are the holy grail of grifting and normalfaggotry god damn. Vtubing becoming more and more pozzed as we speak bros.
Though I am glad these people don't watch Holos and only follow their grifter daddy negro, hopefully they can follow him out of the hobby too and into hell.

Lol I dare Kenji to target a Holo, some of these people need to be brought down a couple pegs.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Actual tourist shit, just at a glance I see Marine & Gura. i.e. the two most subbed vtubers on the planet.
Some of them claim to have been watching vtubers for year. They're not tourists, they're colonizers.

They will invade your hobby, they will learn nothing about the culture, and they will replace it with their own.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
Some of them claim to have been watching vtubers for year. They're not tourists, they're colonizers.

They will invade your hobby, they will learn nothing about the culture, and they will replace it with their own.
So where are the videos with WOOOLLSTAAAARRRRR in the background then tho?:pippasadl:

Top Bottom