"I want to do a sad Girl woman's championship on phaseconnect"Utatane Nasa

September Livestream Planning

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This is supposed to be a more organized continuation of the previous thread, expressly for planning. If you just want banter, use the other thread.

I'm planning to stream sometime on the weekend of the 23rd or 24th. Preliminary time estimate is 19:00 UTC 0, aka 14:00 EST.

I have a simple itinerary planned;

1) Introduction. Laying down rules, talking a bit about myself, the website, etc.
2) Q&A. I answer your questions.
3) Moments. I go through a list of posts/events selected from the forum and give my thoughts on them.
4) Call-Ins. I take temporary leave of my senses and allow people to start calling in to talk to me. This is where I start drinking.
5) I get drunk, start talking about the Jewish Agenda and ranting about how God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned. My reputation is ruined forever and @thhrang hacks my account in order to take over the forum and usher it into a new post-Reticule existence.

Like a certain spicy cat, I very much have a tendency to tangent. Expect random philosophical interjections and hot takes. I am also not going to sugar-coat my opinions to be more audience-friendly. I will talk openly about past lives and the stupid things people have done. However, I'm not a dramatuber. I like talking about nice, fun things as well.

With a few days left to plan, people are quite welcome to suggest things for me to do. If you want to lock down a call-in opportunity, post your interest here and give at least a very simple overview of what you want to talk about.

If you have questions you'd like me to answer during the Q&A, send them to me in a DM. Alternatively if you want to remain anonymous for whatever reason, send them to a moderator and then ask them to send the question to me. If you just don't want to be identified in the stream itself, make sure to say in the DM that you don't want your name read out.

I will not answer overly vulgar questions, questions in the 'have you stopped beating your wife' style, or questions that reveal too much RL detail about me.

If there's anything else people would like to add, post it below. I'm at the stage of looking for serious, practical suggestions. No memes, jokes or other distracting nonsense, please. If there are specific posts you'd like me to add to section #3 of the stream, link them below. I have my own (ever expanding) list, but there is absolutely no way I can lay eyes on everything, so feel free to add to them.

If the stream is a major success, I may do a follow-up. We'll see how embarrassing it is.

Discord link for people who want to call in; reinigen edit: Proctor is a boomer and didn't know to set the invite link to not expire. Updated.

This server will be deleted after the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Have you reached out to Kirsche privately yet to see if she'd want to unironically call in for a segment? Like yeah, 'haha grooming' jokes aside, she seriously wanted to collab with Null, and she's on good terms with both you and this forum as far as I can tell so maybe she'd actually be interested in talking to the operator of a splinter site.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Have you reached out to Kirsche privately yet to see if she'd want to unironically call in for a segment? Like yeah, 'haha grooming' jokes aside, she seriously wanted to collab with Null, and she's on good terms with both you and this forum as far as I can tell so maybe she'd actually be interested in talking to the operator of a splinter site.

I might just muster up the courage.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'll call in to laugh at you.
Either Kirsche declines and you're a sad bong, or she calls in and you make a fool of yourself.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I'll call in to laugh at you.
Either Kirsche declines and you're a sad bong, or she calls in and you make a fool of yourself.
It be funny to hear proctor gush and overload if she called in.
(Proctor mind)
:panik:

You should talk a little about Henri, one of the first lowcows to get their own thread here. Kind of how MATI used to have streams tailored to a specific person. going over their history, notable, and/or funny moments. However something short and sweet. Like his posts on KF and insane things he typed about Pippa.

Can also talk about people working on a project together for Pippa's birthday. That make for a light hearted segment and discuss how you may like to see similar projects for other vtubers too in the future.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Definitely won't make that one live. Gonna need a torrent. Or the VOD stays on youtube. Yeah, I didn't think so, either.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Are you gonna link the stream right before the stream or you dont mind linking your yt channel now?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to ask you about your experience building this forum and what it took to do so as well as what you knew about forum building prior to doing this. I find it very interesting that you made the decision to step up and make a replacement forum for the farms while it was under attack. Was that something you were already considering doing even before that?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
A segment of the notable achievements of other board members like @thhrang pippa analysis, the BBC @Sithis arc, or @Takodachi one guying of the bat lady would be great. It would also be a good idea to use this segment as a PSA on rules around organized trolling or planned harassment campaigns for legal reasons and to help you avoid TRW. It's already been covered but more ass-covering only helps you and doing it early keeps problems from coming up.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Can someone tell me how streamers get an in-video version of their live chat? I don't know enough about streaming to properly word this question in a way that will get google to provide me with an answer.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Can someone tell me how streamers get an in-video version of their live chat? I don't know enough about streaming to properly word this question in a way that will get google to provide me with an answer.

Quick and ugly: Go to your stream in a browser, use the pop-out feature on the chat so that you have a separate window that just has the chat (for YouTube, click the "three dots" in the upper right corner of the chat box and select "Popout chat"), use OBS to capture that window.

More complicated: Use the pop-out feature on the chat, copy the URL of that window, create a new OBS web browser source, paste in the URL. OBS will let you apply CSS tweaks to that web page so you can do trivial to very complicated changes to the appearance of the chat. I'm fairly certain this is what the "pros" use when they have elaborate styling to their chat like messages that slide in from the side or grow from the middle or that sort of thing.

Somewhere in between: There are various services where you basically have a bot sit in your stream chat, read everyone else's messages, and then repeat them to a web page which you can use as a browser source, but they have simpler controls to let you set color, font, etc via a web form, no CSS knowledge needed. These also help you have a unified source and appearance if you use multiple streaming services, so, for example, if you decide to do a Twitch stream instead of YouTube, you don't have to pop out Twitch chat and set it up as a browser source and then have to toggle between the two chats in OBS as you stream on one service or the other. This is what I do. I use BotRix since it was one of the first to support Kick. It has a few other features for subscriber/follower notifications, chat moderation, and so on but right now I just use the chat overlay feature. Most of its features are free but it has a paid tier for some of its other features. If it looks sketchy to you (I think the company is based in Spain and the site copy is a bit ESL-ish) there are other alternatives, StreamElements being the one you've most likely heard of before.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Have Nolan call-in for one minute and in the lower-thirds call it "Certified Nolan Moment"

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Let Nolan make one (1) appeal to mercy.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I will donate to the site if you have Nolan on

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
11am PST Saturday or Sunday huh? I can make either of those
I don't have anything particular to talk about but I'm open to giving my opinion on and discussing anything you want sounds fun

I'll also Kneel if you get Kirsche on that'd be amazing

Last edited:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
[- WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE T-800 MODEL SERIES LURKING IN THE FORUM [ ? ]

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Did you make a model yet?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Guys do you not have ANY reading comprehension? He said ask your questions in DMs.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom