"I can't hear this banger story over all these stupid pregnant people"Noir Vesper

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Actually so far I think that this has spotlighted both Kyoresu and Idol. I have no evidence that it might be one of the reasons behind some of the numbers spikes I have been seeing, but if it has I think so far in the short term Idol might be doing fine. Kyoresu hasn't capitlized on it though. And long term if more scandals come out I think the curiosity cats will start to lose interest in the product itself and instead watch from the sidelines like we have seen with Nijisanji and others.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
To add to this discussion, unless Idol were lying about everything else, which I believe is unlikely, it is impossible for Riro to salvage her reputation completely, but I believe she doesn't need to. Think of the average froot simp. There are plenty of absolute troglodytes in the vtuber community that would support anything for a bit of GFE. For Riro to get at least a draw out of this, she doesn't need to prove idol wrong but make them look terrible and exploit the chinks in their armor and raise the corpo bad crowd.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Minor wording fuckups has triggered the anti-Semitism that Idol was usually spared from
:confusedshuba:

I don't recall a time when you could read two posts past an Idol Corp related one without it coming up on here.

Did I miss something and Reddit/dramatubers started posting happy merchants in relation to Idol?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
:confusedshuba:

I don't recall a time when you could read two posts past an Idol Corp related one without it coming up on here.

Did I miss something and Reddit/dramatubers started posting happy merchants in relation to Idol?
I mean there was always jokes but it was more lamenting that jew corp was doing so well despite being Jews

I meant spared from hate
Everyone made jokes sure but they also begrudgingly respected them

Now that there are cracks in the armor everyone is doomposting Idol and some are defending Riro doing the most retarded shit she could do in response to getting fired

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wouldn't say begrudgingly respected, I would say that it was more cautiously optimistic about some of their endeavors. Still many were suspicious of where all the money was coming from.

Also a lot of that cautious optimism i would say ended up being misplaced. As so far they haven't shipped any of their merch, their more talent freedom that they offer over say Phase, Kawaii or other small corpos has been used for quite embarrassing shit. The talents don't seem as well managed as other corpos so honestly I'm not sure WHY a few don't return to indie (unless it's for that jew gold financing discoverability).

Plus also, unrelated. WTF happened to Fuyo? Did she announce a break right before this all happened or what?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I wouldn't say begrudgingly respected, I would say that it was more cautiously optimistic about some of their endeavors. Still many were suspicious of where all the money was coming from.

Also a lot of that cautious optimism i would say ended up being misplaced. As so far they haven't shipped any of their merch, their more talent freedom that they offer over say Phase, Kawaii or other small corpos has been used for quite embarrassing shit. The talents don't seem as well managed as other corpos so honestly I'm not sure WHY a few don't return to indie (unless it's for that jew gold financing discoverability).

Plus also, unrelated. WTF happened to Fuyo? Did she announce a break right before this all happened or what?
She was close to riro before all this so she probably got blind-sided and took a break to deal with it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Given what we know now, I think the most likely explanation is it's just from Aviel's savings from his prior successful content creation career with maybe some investment from connections he made in that industry. That it's being funded by the Israeli government and/or a secretive Jewish cabal from money raised from committing usury to the goyim or whatever in some sort of long operation to take over the world through anime girls somehow is funny to laugh at (the first time) but only idiots would take that seriously.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
To add to this discussion, unless Idol were lying about everything else, which I believe is unlikely, it is impossible for Riro to salvage her reputation completely, but I believe she doesn't need to. Think of the average froot simp. There are plenty of absolute troglodytes in the vtuber community that would support anything for a bit of GFE. For Riro to get at least a draw out of this, she doesn't need to prove idol wrong but make them look terrible and exploit the chinks in their armor and raise the corpo bad crowd.
Aren't a lot of her ky0resu fans Russian lolicons? In that case she could literally beat a baby seal to death on stream and she'd just get more support. I don't think her reputation would be at much risk it's more a question of lawfare.
Katta never really had too much of an audience anyway, hell the only streams I've seen her break 3view she's had to go all out with the coombaiting like the panties stream and new foot fetishist stream, and I think a lot of the heeb viewers were already in on the gag. After watching the responses to the various dramas idol has faced, from Yuko's past to Juna having male on stream to it being common knowledge that Fuyo had a bf to now multiple managers having romantic relationships with talents, I'm not sure there is any load the idol simps wont clean off the bull. Loli plot armor is real.
This is the weird one because I could fuckin swear there were rumors about Fuyo and Tomer way back, like a year ago I was reading rrats that they were an item, so fuck all knows

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I suppose lets do a tally of where Idol stands talent wise.

3/5 of their first Gen are gone. One of those has very personal ties (ex-girlfriend, girlfriend, fiancé, wife unknown since they went silent) so its possible she has more inner company significance than just a straight up talent. So as far as we know 1 OG flat out talent.

5/5 of EN are still there, one has essentially had a complete redo of their model and persona though

0/1 on their version of "Invaders"

5/5 of Gen 2 are still there

So thats 4 gone out of 16, realistically possible 11 "true" talents. While there was some argument in general about Nijisanji and its numbers, this is quite a lot of kaput talents. I know that other small corpos are quite a bloodbath, but I'm not sure how healthy this corpo is talent wise.

We do have Gen 3 and ES coming at some point but who know what will happen until then

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I suppose lets do a tally of where Idol stands talent wise.

3/5 of their first Gen are gone. One of those has very personal ties (ex-girlfriend, girlfriend, fiancé, wife unknown since they went silent) so its possible she has more inner company significance than just a straight up talent. So as far as we know 1 OG flat out talent.

5/5 of EN are still there, one has essentially had a complete redo of their model and persona though

0/1 on their version of "Invaders"

5/5 of Gen 2 are still there

So thats 4 gone out of 16, realistically possible 11 "true" talents. While there was some argument in general about Nijisanji and its numbers, this is quite a lot of kaput talents. I know that other small corpos are quite a bloodbath, but I'm not sure how healthy this corpo is talent wise.

We do have Gen 3 and ES coming at some point but who know what will happen until then
That you start with "Gone" on the left side of your fractions and then switch to "Still There" on the left side of your fractions triggers me.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So thats 4 gone out of 16

This is a little unfair because you're including the HE branch, which I think Aviel himself would concede was a mostly failed experiment. Just counting the EN branches, they've only lost one of eleven.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is a little unfair because you're including the HE branch, which I think Aviel himself would concede was a mostly failed experiment. Just counting the EN branches, they've only lost one of eleven.

I mean I'd agree if it was say something like Nijisanji India, but HE was the founding branch and Isekai was only out a couple of months before the last of the graduations happened. Plus I mean anything in this field is experimental until it is proven to work. Holo China? A "failed" experiment. Indonesia? A "succesful" one. Where HE differs is that it was the lead on. There was no fall back if Isekai didn't take off, and remember they didn't take off and become profitable for about half a year.

And numbers wise it looks like even the HE debuts did well at first and then started tonlag. Isekai started off to lag. And kept up numbers better but they didn't really start pumping the numbers until the shorts meta and the donathons.

silentcouch

As of the last 12 hours, there has been a post both on Kyoresu discord/instagram that there is a discord stream happening on the 25th (2pm-4pm est?) for those who sign up to her accounts listed below

https://boosty.to/kyoresu
or
https://www.patreon.com/kyOresu/membership
Prior to this, on the 20th she messaged thrice on the discord eluding to seeing her fans on christmas

Thought I'd pass this info along, since it's the first stream that she'll be having since the incident, it could be an interesting one

edit: the instagram post (or story? whatever you call this thing)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
From the other thread:

KyOresu, the girl who was fired from Idol Corp, broke two weeks of silence on twitter to repost this:

Really starting to like this girl.

Can someone remind me who Rimaeri is? I take it it's an alt of kyOresu?

Bronze

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Small reminder that her channel gets obliterated by Idol tomorrow. So here's your last chance to watch her song on her own channel.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It was supposed to be today. I was gonna say that maybe Aviel's having a lie-in, but it's 9pm in Israel...

EDIT: It is now the second in Israel, and Riro has yet to be penis exploded.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom