"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
I'm just confused why she followed this one dramafag in particular. If she had thousands of accounts on her following page I'd assume she just followed back anyone who acknowledged her, but that's not the case.
Maybe she likes Genshin Impact. :ironmousekek:

Limkin

'm just confused why she followed this one dramafag in particular. If she had thousands of accounts on her following page I'd assume she just followed back anyone who acknowledged her, but that's not the case.
He is the fan that gifted her thousands of dollars. And a baby

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Okay, I'll take the bullet and listen to it and see what's wrong.
  • Says the "silly pill" is a sleeping pill (I think this is just speculation so far - sleeping pills don't make people "silly")
I haven't found a source, but I buy this theory, and I'm going to take this opportunity to educate people on what is possibly the silliest medication abuse: The sleeping medication zolpidem, commonly sold as ambien in USA! If you take some but purposefully stay awake, things WILL get silly, and you WILL forget most of it. You'll usually say very obviously weird stuff you normally wouldn't (or might not even agree with), but might even make fun online purchases, and begin mysterious collections / constructs / cooking projects you'll find in the morning.

Obviously, it takes a complete retard to purposefully abuse something like this when you won't even remember any of it. If you ever get some ambien, go the fuck to bed immediately after taking it and not after one last game of CS.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I haven't found a source, but I buy this theory, and I'm going to take this opportunity to educate people on what is possibly the silliest medication abuse: The sleeping medication zolpidem, commonly sold as ambien in USA! If you take some but purposefully stay awake, things WILL get silly, and you WILL forget most of it. You'll usually say very obviously weird stuff you normally wouldn't (or might not even agree with), but might even make fun online purchases, and begin mysterious collections / constructs / cooking projects you'll find in the morning.

Obviously, it takes a complete retard to purposefully abuse something like this when you won't even remember any of it. If you ever get some ambien, go the fuck to bed immediately after taking it and not after one last game of CS.
I'd rather livestream with lit candles all around me, gomen nasai~

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I was give Ambien prescription once. I didn't get to bed soon enough one night after taking it. I spent 30 minutes skipping up & down my hallway. It's also has a known to make the plap plap time go a lot longer. Can't verify that one (mostly as I stopped using it after the skipping incident), but I've seen it mentioned a bunch and with the way it interferes with the nervous system and I can fully see why that would be so.

Tubedude

Says the "silly pill" is a sleeping pill (I think this is just speculation so far - sleeping pills don't make people "silly")
Surprised no one talking about sleeping pills making one silly didn't just link this clip:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I remember Ambien being Lowtax's drug of choice, although I don't recall specifically if it was for the sleep or for the other stuff.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I remember Ambien being Lowtax's drug of choice, although I don't recall specifically if it was for the sleep or for the other stuff.
C. All of the above, even things you weren't thinking of.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Damn, I stand corrected about the silly pill then. I'll be sure to stay away from that Ambien shit.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Damn, I stand corrected about the silly pill then. I'll be sure to stay away from that Ambien shit.
It's actually a godsend for insomnia, you just have to clear the bar of being more responsible than Riro or Lowtax

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip

I'd rather livestream with lit candles all around me, gomen nasai~
Sounds like a recipe for one very entertaining IRL stream that will probably involve police or getting your channel nuked.
I was give Ambien prescription once. I didn't get to bed soon enough one night after taking it. I spent 30 minutes skipping up & down my hallway. It's also has a known to make the plap plap time go a lot longer. Can't verify that one (mostly as I stopped using it after the skipping incident), but I've seen it mentioned a bunch and with the way it interferes with the nervous system and I can fully see why that would be so.
> It's also has a known to make the plap plap time go a lot longer.
Also sounds like a good way to get MeToo'd if some retard uses it when getting their freak on.
It's actually a godsend for insomnia, you just have to clear the bar of being more responsible than Riro or Lowtax
... i mean the bar's like, on the floor with those cases, so. :whatastory:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

> It's also has a known to make the plap plap time go a lot longer.
Also sounds like a good way to get MeToo'd if some retard uses it when getting their freak on.
Pretty sure it was Tiger Woods abusing it that I first heard about the extra curricular utility. But, given what it does and how it can leave you, I can absolutely see why it's gain its reputation. It's also pretty easy to figure out how that utility got found out. That, however, might be an absolutely horrible discussion in the morning. "The sex was great!" and you're left there going "what sex?".

Bronze

I guess nothing worth sharing here is happening , but at least she still makes jokes about it

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I guess nothing worth sharing here is happening , but at least she still makes jokes about it

It's a decent strategy in the interim. Given Idol fumbled pretty badly with their response, I imagine she's cooking a Zion-like response to the whole thing. Now we are just waiting for the fireworks. I still can't believe Idol managed to fumble that response, though.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
I am glad that Allah punished Adviel with a Menhera for trying to cheat by just spamming money into everything
Also Riro:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Let me archive that for you: https://archive.md/wip/9CFMc

kyoresu.png

Personally I don't think it makes much sense for her to be saying stuff like this if she's still going to claim she did nothing wrong, but I guess she doesn't care.

It's a decent strategy in the interim. Given Idol fumbled pretty badly with their response, I imagine she's cooking a Zion-like response to the whole thing. Now we are just waiting for the fireworks. I still can't believe Idol managed to fumble that response, though.

Wait, the narrative now is that Idol fumbled the response? Where is this coming from?

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Let me archive that for you: https://archive.md/wip/9CFMc

Personally I don't think it makes much sense for her to be saying stuff like this if she's still going to claim she did nothing wrong, but I guess she doesn't care.

Wait, the narrative now is that Idol fumbled the response? Where is this coming from?
In the termination, they fired Riro for something the CEO is also guilty of if the leaks are true. I personally would call that a fumble, as it's something she can use in the responses and puts a major stain on the idol's reputation. There is also the poorly worded follow-up on the refunds, though that's beside the point.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I agree this makes her look really bad imo
Minor wording fuckups has triggered the anti-Semitism that Idol was usually spared from

Now there are cracks in the armor and people are pouncing that's my take anyway

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Late thoughts:

The Aviel/Katta relationship pre-dates the working relationship, and that does happen in startups, so Ky0resu and "Tomer" should not have taken it as licence to start their own thing, or to get indignant when found out. In the court of public opinion, the Aviel/Katta thing is a point Ky0resu and her defenders can hammer on. But in terms of dropping a Google Doc that won't get Ky0resu counter-sued, she should stay well away.

The best case scenario for the Aviel/Katta relationship is if they are friendly exes, and/or if they were transparent(TM) with all other talents and staff. If not, then resentment is understandable.

(There's also the argument of ethics in GFE while in a relationship unknown to the EN audience, the definition of GFE, etc. But that's more of a concern for the general public, and Ky0resu is not in a position to touch that.)

The refund-shaming may just be Aviel's poor choice of words and not a conscious play to save money. It is a shameful display regardless. I am more willing to give corpos the benefit of the doubt when they suck up visible, short-term monetary consequences for their decisions, like the massive cost Cover incurred in terminating Rushia a month before HoloFes. I can recall KoMETA using money to ask for sympathy for re-casting a model, but I can't recall any other corpo crying about refunds for a talent separation. Even Production Kawaii didn't do that for their gen 3 walkout, when it would have dovetailed with their shock and betrayal angle.

I also think Aviel's decisions in this crisis have been more emotionally motivated than ideal (for understandable reasons), but that's speculation, and even if I'm right I'm not his mom.

Will any of this affect Idol's bottom line going forward?
:botanshrug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom