"LMAO! This is truly a LMAO!"Hakui Koyori

Nijisanji L Collection

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
REEEEEEE DEFAMATION REEEEEEE ILLEGAL REEEE JAPS WILL GET YAAAAA REEEEEE LEGAL CONSEQUENCE REEEEEEE

:amepopcorn: :BibooPopcorn:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This could be honestly bad, the jap fanbase has not been nearly as divided and abused as the westoid one (and has always been about 10 times as big), if they do rally against Niji haters then expect some taiwan-drama levels of harassment and online warfare.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Im just wondering, the social manager guy at the ministry of agriculture of Japan or whatever, im really curious at what the fuck he is thinking seeing a bunch of kaigainikis shitting all over his tweet about some vtubers who litterally killed teenagers by forcing them to drink alcohol with energy drinks. My man was just trying to do his job lmao.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter

So it looks like the amount of caffeine in ASAP club energy drink really is 52mg, and the chamisul (as shown in the image of the collab) having 13% alcohol.

So the whole thing might be a coincidence or whatever, but at the same time, everyone is already fighting at each other on which one is correct and whose fault is it.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Nijisanji doing everything they can to make being a fan as toxic as possible. Both mentally and physically.

x Hades Stamps

It's really less a problem of concentration than dose. A whiskey coke or highball is a standardized 250-350ml, but kids mixing alcohol (especially already flavored and heavily sugared soju/sake!) and energy drinks themselves tend to lead to overdrinking.
Exactly that. I would be very surprised if everyone just drank one. Responsibility really lies on the people partaking, though.

Last edited:

ADWInmate

Am I out of touch or what's the big deal here?

This whole energy drink saga seems kinda overblown and stupid, like someone in administration got scared and made a performative announcement that will have 0 impact beyond a weird moral panic like boomers regularly have when they learn that kids are getting drunk (it's gonna happen no matter what, what's the issue lol).
There's not enough caffeine etc. in the energy drink to cause actual issues before you'd be blackout drunk at the ratio they recommended and if you're incapable of planning out how much to drink by checking the alcohol% of the bottles then you're either retarded or some kid getting drunk for the first time (important life lesson).
Further, imo getting drunk on Vodka+Red Bull with an alc% comparable to this is completely normal as far as alcohol consumption is concerned, over here that's what like 80% of people drink all night while out clubbing. I tried something comparable to what they advertised and it's literally just basic bitch Vodka+E but with less alc%. (6-7% vs. 10-16%).

The whole controversy seems contrived and forced, we're really reaching for the dumbest shit just to somehow keep the L train rolling.
I get that clippers and dramatards need to churn out BS constantly so they don't disappear into irrelevance between actual happenings but that doesn't make it any less pathetic. Even worse, so many people here seem to be falling into the worst kinda tribalfaggotry lately, namely inflating any minor controversy as much as possible so they can shitpost about kuro.
Remember when we at least had a modicum of self-respect?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This whole energy drink saga seems kinda overblown and stupid, like someone in administration got scared and made a performative announcement that will have 0 impact beyond a weird moral panic like boomers regularly have when they learn that kids are getting drunk (it's gonna happen no matter what, what's the issue lol).
There's not enough caffeine etc. in the energy drink to cause actual issues before you'd be blackout drunk at the ratio they recommended and if you're incapable of planning out how much to drink by checking the alcohol% of the bottles then you're either retarded or some kid getting drunk for the first time (important life lesson).
Further, imo getting drunk on Vodka+Red Bull with an alc% comparable to this is completely normal as far as alcohol consumption is concerned, over here that's what like 80% of people drink all night while out clubbing. I tried something comparable to what they advertised and it's literally just basic bitch Vodka+E but with less alc%.

The whole controversy seems contrived and forced, we're really reaching for the dumbest shit just to somehow keep the L train rolling.
I get that clippers and dramatards need to churn out BS constantly so they don't disappear into irrelevance between actual happenings but that doesn't make it any less pathetic. Even worse, so many people here seem to be falling into the worst kinda tribalfaggotry lately, namely inflating any minor controversy as much as possible so they can shitpost about kuro.
I agree, honestly this whole thing would've been labeled as a nothingburger or a minor footnote in the general, forgotten and buried by the next day. But we have to view it within the context of the current industry climate, people HATE Niji, and they will take any opportunity to keep hating them.

That is not to say Niji is a victim, this is mostly their fault for letting the outrage build up, if they manage to stay a couple months without major drama most people will get bored and go look for drama elsewhere (apart from a small core of obsessives dedicated to shitting on them for years) that is just the nature of such things on the internet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Further, imo getting drunk on Vodka+Red Bull with an alc% comparable to this is completely normal as far as alcohol consumption is concerned, over here that's what like 80% of people drink all night while out clubbing. I tried something comparable to what they advertised and it's literally just basic bitch Vodka+E but with less alc%. (6-7% vs. 10-16%).

I think its funny but like you said this will be forgotten soon by anyone who is not a dramafag, what is at best a footnote and fun meme for alot will be like 5 more bucks of adrev for a grifter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I decided going super schizo today. Michi is live right now and she said something like this
- I know there was shit in "a store I worked in" but there are people I am still respect in that place. I'm not going to throw shade at any person maliciously. The situation is over, keep it being over.
- She also mentioned her mods WILL ban people talking about Nijisanji "If you don't have something funny, don't say it".

Notice how she mentioned "there are still people I respect", in the schizo world it means there are also people she no longer does.
This completely destroy the rrat that management was behind everything and talents were held hostage and puppeteered. Because if this is the case, she wouldn't say shit like this and just say "I still respect all the workers in there, it's just the bosses that were the issue".
MICHI IS FEEDING INTO THE ELIRA RRATTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yes this is the exact thing she told viewer not to do
There is one thing that you missed from this that I caught on because someone on a discord server I was in (that wasn't the groomcord) mentioned about it.

She mentioned it at around 51minute and used the "store" hyphothetical which you mentioned above, but the gist is like this:
- When one graduates from Niji, you need to sign the NDA ("Some store, when you want to leave requires you to press the button"- Michi)
- Michi, who is at the time Mika Melatika of ex-ID decided to graduate and is told to sign the NDA
- Somehow, the NDA she got was wrong. No clue which one is that makes it wrong, but Michi mentioned about it to Niji, and they responded by sending her a new NDA to sign on
- For whatever reason, either the NDA didn't get to her in time or they just plain forgot/she forgot to sign it, Michi essentially left the company without signing the NDA at all.

Michi is now has free reign to say anything regarding her past stuff with niji without the fear of NDA, and if not for Michi's own honor and that there's still "people I respect" in that place, she would've probably divulge everything she saw as a Niji liver.

Can you imagine fucking up that badly, giving the talent the wrong NDA document and then didn't check that the talent whose left even signed it at all?

frz

like someone in administration got scared and made a performative announcement that will have 0 impact beyond a weird moral panic like boomers regularly have when they learn that kids are getting drunk
well I personally have never seen this being done. At least not my embassy. Usually the boomers doesn't even understand the internet and would only make these kind of announcement when they had concrete data.
E.g. a surge of kids getting admitted into hospital due to over drinking by mixing alcohol and energy drink.
Idk if your ministers/japanese ministers are on the younger side, but mines are around 50-60 years old and no way they'd see anything that happened on a random livestream by cartoon characters and watched it for long enough to issue a pre-warning.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
There is one thing that you missed from this that I caught on because someone on a discord server I was in (that wasn't the groomcord) mentioned about it.

She mentioned it at around 51minute and used the "store" hyphothetical which you mentioned above, but the gist is like this:
- When one graduates from Niji, you need to sign the NDA ("Some store, when you want to leave requires you to press the button"- Michi)
- Michi, who is at the time Mika Melatika of ex-ID decided to graduate and is told to sign the NDA
- Somehow, the NDA she got was wrong. No clue which one is that makes it wrong, but Michi mentioned about it to Niji, and they responded by sending her a new NDA to sign on
- For whatever reason, either the NDA didn't get to her in time or they just plain forgot/she forgot to sign it, Michi essentially left the company without signing the NDA at all.

Michi is now has free reign to say anything regarding her past stuff with niji without the fear of NDA, and if not for Michi's own honor and that there's still "people I respect" in that place, she would've probably divulge everything she saw as a Niji liver.

Can you imagine fucking up that badly, giving the talent the wrong NDA document and then didn't check that the talent whose left even signed it at all?
I understand that people may think she knows something because she has some friends in NijiEN but unless they told her play by play what happened there she problaby doesnt know: so everything good or bad she says come from her days at Nijisanji ID/The main branch so the people she respects are problaby the few Niji EX-ID livers remaining

Limkin

Yes, because multiple artists came out and said that it's actually common when working with Niji. They will get your name or credentials wrong multiple times in a row so the final doc is invalid despite their best attempts. It's probably how the guy who never debuted leaked all of the designs and got away with it
I understand that people may think she knows something because she has some friends in NijiEN but unless they told her play by play what happened there she problaby doesnt know: so everything good or bad she says come from her days at Nijisanji ID/The main branch so the people she respects are problaby the few Niji EX-ID livers remaining
I've never seen anything to suggest she has any contempt for anyone in ID. It might've changed with Hana going full whore on PL but then again, Mika was always advocating for being free to do this kind of things anyway and against shaming sex workers

VSoyBoy

Reading this thread only made it clear to me that drinking culture is fucking weak outside of Europe.
I decided going super schizo today. Michi is live right now and she said something like this
- I know there was shit in "a store I worked in" but there are people I am still respect in that place. I'm not going to throw shade at any person maliciously. The situation is over, keep it being over.
- She also mentioned her mods WILL ban people talking about Nijisanji "If you don't have something funny, don't say it".

Notice how she mentioned "there are still people I respect", in the schizo world it means there are also people she no longer does.
This completely destroy the rrat that management was behind everything and talents were held hostage and puppeteered. Because if this is the case, she wouldn't say shit like this and just say "I still respect all the workers in there, it's just the bosses that were the issue".
MICHI IS FEEDING INTO THE ELIRA RRATTTTTTTTTTTTT

Yes this is the exact thing she told viewer not to do
I know this is a rrat and I know what I am about to say is redundant but... this rrat is stupid.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Reading this thread only made it clear to me that drinking culture is fucking weak outside of Europe.

I know this is a rrat and I know what I am about to say is redundant but... this rrat is stupid.
Nips have paper-thin constitutions my guy, they get drunk off of one beer, alcohol plus caffeine could very well kill them 3 times over.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nips have paper-thin constitutions my guy, they get drunk off of one beer, alcohol plus caffeine could very well kill them 3 times over.
A lot of East Asia has alcohol intolerance, which leads to Asian glow. They simply lack the enzyme to properly breakdown alcohol, so they get drunk really fast.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A lot of East Asia has alcohol intolerance, which leads to Asian glow. They simply lack the enzyme to properly breakdown alcohol, so they get drunk really fast.
Could honestly kill off the chinese by bombing them with alcohol, the ones that don't drown or drink themselves to death will die from the fumes.

SoundWave Superior

So matara talking about how from her previous job her only real friend is the rosey one basicly still keep in touch and discuss stuff that wasn't just work related the rest seemed to just drifted or were only more work friends. not really a L but seemed most fitting place for it
01h12m28s if doesn't link right

Xuhle

So matara talking about how from her previous job her only real friend is the rosey one basicly still keep in touch and discuss stuff that wasn't just work related the rest seemed to just drifted or were only more work friends. not really a L but seemed most fitting place for it
01h12m28s if doesn't link right

Well take that then when i think it was reimu and possible enna that both said they sent an invite for the AR live concert to matara. Wonder if that is really true that they did send that invite then or if they were talking to any of the graduated talents afterwards.

Top Bottom