"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Eat em and breed em

I need help
People like pippa should start lifting. There is just no way you'd be able to fall asleep without eating if you did some weight lifting that day.

Pippa-Squat.gif

She could do some home exercises other than the stretches she claims she does

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We have tasted too much convenience, it's hard to go back from that.

If you could snap your fingers and have food, why ever make food? Just snap your damn fingers.
We can have food at the proverbial snap of our fingers, but the food is less healthy, tastes worse, costs more, has a bunch of nasty stuff added in that you really don't want to be eating, and it's probably unevenly cooked to boot. It turns out getting your proverbial wishes granted comes at a cost, who could have guessed?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We have tasted too much convenience, it's hard to go back from that.

If you could snap your fingers and have food, why ever make food? Just snap your damn fingers.
We can have food at the proverbial snap of our fingers, but the food is less healthy, tastes worse, costs more, has a bunch of nasty stuff added in that you really don't want to be eating, and it's probably unevenly cooked to boot. It turns out getting your proverbial wishes granted comes at a cost, who could have guessed?
The problem isn't just the convenience itself, but that over time our lifestyles have adapted and become reliant on the convenience. There was once a time where having fresh meals prepared every day was incredibly easy; the wife would stay at home and preparing meals for when her husband got home from work was her one and only responsibility. Nowadays everyone in the household being home at different hours makes that a lot less practical, so throwing something in the microwave as and when needed is much more manageable than trying to prepare a proper meal for a family dinner time. I can't say I'm innocent here either, working late into the night makes snacking very tempting.

This doesn't necessarily excuse the rabbit since a lot of it is obviously the depressive funk making food preparation feel more intimidating than it should be, but in fairness I'm sure the fucky work schedules with chink o'clock meetings during event and con seasons don't help matters. Ultimately I tend to be relieved just to hear that she's eaten some food, rather than no food.

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
no live post8ng in the livepost yhread

2 years of constistent brushing? gross dude wtf
This is a live posting thread? then why was it so active during Pippa's unannounced two week break I want overtime pay

Hff201

Early Adopter
This is a live posting thread? then why was it so active during Pippa's unannounced two week break I want overtime pay
"Overtime pay" for this thread is just upping your dosage.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Early Adopter
i just got hit by fucking nostalgia holy shit

fucking brilliant
J4eqM3G.png

I assume this show you're nostalgic for was definitely intended for a male demographic, right?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
J4eqM3G.png

I assume this show you're nostalgic for was definitely intended for a male demographic, right?
i loved reading hana yori dango as a kid and probably one of my very first series

and both the taiwanese and the korean versions were such a hit in this shithole that it spawned a generation of fangirls that my aunts were a part of :Vesper-UNHINGED:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

you know whats a good jap movie with cool jap women who do john wick shit?

DTrp

Gemini is worse than bing at summarizing this forum
1715298232723.png

Stunned But Dumb

Sven

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa in Niji, I see AI is creating horrors beyond human comprehension again.
I mean iirc, she applied to Niji before Phase.

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DTrp

I thought she said she wouldn't apply (or maybe that she wouldn't join if she got in??) because she thought it would be blasphemy to Hololive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gemini is worse than bing at summarizing this forum
View attachment 69633
Alt History footage where the december yab from Niji wasnt them almost making Selen neck, but jap Pippa actually trying to enforce the suicide pact by force

Sven

Yes and the gods on both sides took one look at that idea and decided that maybe a more traditional global conflict would be better way to herald in the apocalypse instead after all

Stunned But Dumb

I thought she said she wouldn't apply (or maybe that she wouldn't join if she got in??) because she thought it would be blasphemy to Hololive.

I may have been mistaken then? I remember a stream where she talked about applying to a lot of agencies before Phase and listed Niji as one of them. I could be misremembering though

RedRage

Top Bottom