"Running out of time so I'm going to eat curry in the bath ☺️"Ouro Kronii

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
I dont know if is the one pippa was talking about but one of the talent of nexas, Poette evergreen just literally mentioned the alphabets and called herself queer

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I guarantee you there are chatlogs out there somewhere where Pippa's casually using the term "everypony" unironically.

God's Strongest Dragoon

...eimi is using "anypony" unironically....

RedRage

I guarantee you there are chatlogs out there somewhere where Pippa's casually using the term "everypony" unironically.
For sure, but I doubt its being used anywhere near current year. That's a whole other level

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Reminds me of her doing the same during the Tetris.io stream.
That was hilarious, admins doing everything in their power and she still couldn't win in some cases

If I remember correctly

image.png

JMForte

Was fun stream. Didn't post it at the time but because I am still kind of laughing at her talk about fans abandoning her and stuff and talking about places complaining about content even though I think the only places that really do that are this place and /vt/ and it gets me every time she tries to make it seem like other places complain about stuff she does when at the most it's just passive aggressiveness.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER
Was fun stream. Didn't post it at the time but because I am still kind of laughing at her talk about fans abandoning her and stuff and talking about places complaining about content even though I think the only places that really do that are this place and /vt/ and it gets me every time she tries to make it seem like other places complain about stuff she does when at the most it's just passive aggressiveness.
I've always wondered, what is your native language? Because you consistently, always type like a strange ESL.

JMForte

I've always wondered, what is your native language? Because you consistently, always type like a strange ESL.
Sleep deprived english would be my first language.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

DTrp

You type the way Pippa talks, bro.
It's an autizmo thing. plz understand
I type like that too sometimes, especially when sleepy

RedRage

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
HELP I CAN'T FIX HER

JMForte

You type the way Pippa talks, bro.
You're killing me with that. It's the rambling, autism thing, or maybe it's the somewhat similar childhood. Probably a combination of both.

DTrp

Salado

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom