"I can't believe they whitewashed me! Fucking Chinese they whitewashed me guys"Nyaru

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Archivist edit: A

Mister dogboyo is interviewing the CEO tomorrow and taking questions! If you want to get those in I'd suggest it, it seems like even Merry is skeptical to a degree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Mister dogboyo is interviewing the CEO tomorrow and taking questions! If you want to get those in I'd suggest it, it seems like even Merry is skeptical to a degree.

Let me guess, merry is gonna suck his dick.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

this femboy again oh my lord

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi

I do not see him asking Harry any tough questions whatsoever. With business types like this, you have to word your queries precisely so they don't start advertising their venture to you instead of answering the question. You also have to have the balls, which Merry doesn't have, to interject when they try to sidestep the issues you want them to talk about.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Femboy pussy, go do "finishing my story for the first time ever" stream.

Tightpinch

Tightpinch

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

x Hades Stamps

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Last edited:

braindoko

interest here dropped pretty quick, anyone else watched them on the app or on re streams?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's also the one who drew her own model. I like her.

Edit: Holy fuck the QRTs are infested with Nijisisters, they saw Zaion and pounced.
Archive cause this probably isnt staying up

1714446717698.png
Okay, I'll check out a stream if she ever streams on Twitch or YouTube.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
interest here dropped pretty quick, anyone else watched them on the app or on re streams?
They're yet another dump of forgettable small corpo vtubers, I think most people only cared because of the potential shitshow.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
They're yet another dump of forgettable small corpo vtubers, I think most people only cared because of the potential shitshow.
This is the same for me. I'm already short on time and long on talents whose streams I'd like to watch. It's hard to see myself going out of my way to try new talents, unless a new talent is going to cater to one of my interests that aren't being catered to at the moment. For example, I checked out Kiri Kilovolt yesterday, because there's a dearth of vtubers playing racing games and I like racing games. Unless a new talent is similarly catering to one of my other non-vtubing interests, I can't see myself caring that yet another set of talents are in a corpo and making content.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
The only place I have seen that actually keeps up with them is Battle Royale General on /vt/ and most of them seem to follow it just for shits and giggles.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

What inappropriate remarks is Captain referring to? Harry's tantrum from the debut weekend? That was embarrassing, but if that's all, Captain's second tweet is also unprofessional - carrying on about how he had no involvement, the talents were innocent, and Harry needs to regain trust through his actions. That's stuff you say when your friends ask you where your shitheel friend is, not stuff you say in public as a CEO of a company with multiple other partners (in his words). Just correct the error in the Vtuber wiki and say Harry's opinions are his own. Without context, Captain makes it seem like Harry outed himself as a sex pest.

Enaria's spicy tweets have been deleted. Go figure.

Edit: I wonder what their contract says about social media oversight. Even if NEXAS had the desire to enforce "no politics"*, they might not have the capacity with 27 talents at launch. :ponrys:

* NEXAS welcomed the LGBTQIA+ to audition, so "no politics" may only go one way.

Last edited:

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
1714484166309.png

a vtuber that cant stream!:achansasuga:

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
View attachment 69009

a vtuber that cant stream!:achansasuga:
The funny thing about that is that the NEXAS website in its mission statement talked about how important it is for talents to have good connections. It only mentioned the speed of the connection but said nothing about the stability of it. It's interesting how these things come around.

Top Bottom