"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hunky Lurker

Say little mama..
Evanit0 timeline
-Failed anime reviewer/yapper
-Pivots to vtuber react content, gets views
-Goes to Japan for free (a dream come true) likely paid by Harry
-Vows to make videos everyday
-Great videos such as: "They Found Japan's Biggest Virgin", "Gooners Try Dating a Real Woman", "What It's Really Like Being Single At the Age of 30"
-No views

April 25:
-Experiencing mental health crisis
-Vagueposting about how he had a friend over and "bad stuff happened" (Got buttfucked?)

April 26:
-Nexas shits the bed
-"It's stupid! don't talk about it."
-Flagellates self for being a man <--- You are here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Evanit0 timeline
-Failed anime reviewer/yapper
-Pivots to vtuber react content, gets views
-Goes to Japan for free (a dream come true) likely paid by Harry
lH8xIs2.png

-Vows to make videos everyday
-No views

April 25:
-Experiencing mental health crisis
-Vagueposting about how he had a friend over and "bad stuff happened" (Got buttfucked?)

April 26:
-Nexas shits the bed
-"It's stupid! don't talk about it."
-Flagellates self for being a man <--- You are here
ah yes the Yamanba to negrito timeline

just needs a few meth and crime on his back to finish it with style

which im fairly sure he has those this Yamanba definitely has skeletons in his closet

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Evanit0 weighs in;

This is a lot of words to say "I don't have an opinion and I don't know why anyone else does either", which in that case, why comment about it? Saying there's mis-info but not pointing out what people are wrong about is goofy. This tweet was actually worse than useless.

ADWInmate

Once things are a bit more clarified I'd really appreciate it if someone who's very deep into this cesspit could make a tl;dr post for all the latecomers (like me)

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Probably the only thing he said that made any level of sense, people need contract reading lessons. Or be told how to get that shit checked out by someone professional. Crazy though that he's just like "blatant sketchy business is fine so long as you can find the right people to exploit." Most people would consider that a bit much I think.

Summonable racism bot is a pretty nice feature here.
@Awoogers has become the personification of the asylum's collective wrath, every post he makes is only more irate and spiteful than the last.
Once things are a bit more clarified I'd really appreciate it if someone who's very deep into this cesspit could make a tl;dr post for all the latecomers (like me)
Proctor has in the OP (updated every once in a while).

ADWInmate

Proctor has in the OP (updated every once in a while).

Thanks for letting me know, I didn't think it'd be updated and skipped it because it's too much text for my tiny brain.

x Hades Stamps

Like shit, people already won't watch debuts for new companies when they're on the platforms they already watch. What in Allah's dark name did this dumb motherfucker think would get people downloading a new app with no history and no other features?
Especially one that takes so many steps just to install.
Using social media to shadow your talents' debuts with talk about how your business is being criticized, and only by people who "can't understand," is absolutely the vote of confidence his bristling new talent want to see, I'm sure! Criticism "won't be forgiven" and is a "blocker of industry growth"? This is caustic shit CEOs should not be thinking let alone vocalizing in a space where everyone can read it. I wonder if any of those poor talents had any idea they'd be crammed in with 26 other suckers and then locked to an app none of their potential viewers have any incentive to download when they signed their contracts.
Even n*rmies know that criticism is essential for industry growth (by which I mean actual constructive criticism, which I’ve seen plenty of here). It’s rejecting constructive criticism that blocks industry growth.
Mainly focused on chatting streams, the company doesn't want gaming streams.
Gee, wonder why that is? (/s)
None of the talents were told that the app would be iOS only, so Lulu presumably had to come up with all of these fixes last-minute until they get the app up and running on Android.
Almost as if using an app that is this far from being ready for corporate debuts and using the talents as guinea pigs is a bad idea (it is)! They know it’s a red flag for the talents (who managed to ignore all the other red flags), too.
tl;dr we want a cut of your revenue for doing fuck all
A line I’d use to describe VReverie, and yet Nexas is making them look like they actually do things
Evanit0 weighs in;
Well, he was right in paragraphs 4 and 5–more than usual for him. But after that. It being such a stupid idea is the point? Why the hell would you try something you know is going to fail?? No, I think the CEO is just too stupid to realize
Crazy though that he's just like "blatant sketchy business is fine so long as you can find the right people to exploit." Most people would consider that a bit much I think.
Literally the morals of scammers right there

Last edited:

braindoko

Evanit0 weighs in;

"Also vtubers seem to hate male VTubers again.
This one is valid, men suck. I am a man."
Somehow this moron has 66k followers. My hate for twitter can only increase at this point
So is he a hardcore unicorn, riding the current hate wave because of another #metoo or...?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Somehow this moron has 66k followers. My hate for twitter can only increase at this point
So is he a hardcore unicorn, riding the current hate wave because of another #metoo or...?
Vshojo orbiter/ex editor who once said he had dirt on VSJ around the time Silver and Vei left

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here's a reddit thread from somebody who allegedly got past screening. According to him:
  • They weren't told many of the details after getting past screening.
  • Streaming on other sites is "discouraged' and they're mainly focused on the Anilive app.
  • Mainly focused on chatting streams, the company doesn't want gaming streams.
  • None of the talents were told that the app would be iOS only, so Lulu presumably had to come up with all of these fixes last-minute until they get the app up and running on Android.
  • The company pays for the model, but that's it. Everything else is on the talent aside from a few self-help resources.
He posted this image as proof.
1714108099035672.jpg

Further mentioned in the thread, the "mentoring" they plan on providing was basically just Punkalopi and Filian giving them lectures a few months back. Really picked some masterful leaders in the industry there, guys.

Another screenshot:
1714107990033739.jpg

(shamelessly plagiarized from this anon in /brg/ on /vt/, I just found the source)

There's vantablack black, and then there's collapsed neutron star black.
This is a step beyond those.

x Hades Stamps

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Someone is streaming the debuts, and apparently the reason they are discouraging games is because they are to lazy to get permits (even when they are not in japan) and the app CANT FLIP THE SCREEN

x Hades Stamps

173 viewers on the syndicated Twitch stream, BTW

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Someone is streaming the debuts, and apparently the reason they are discouraging games is because they are to lazy to get permits (even when they are not in japan) and the app CANT FLIP THE SCREEN

Is this shit just tik tok??
This is the endgame for this shit?

Out of touch media/tech bros wanting to mix chuubas with shorts streaming/tiktok???

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Nigel Nigerman

The Niggest Negro in Nigeria
Oh, I wonder why he would be running defense for them.

Evanito Defense Force:

Grifter needs to earn.

ah yes the Yamanba to negrito timeline

just needs a few meth and crime on his back to finish it with style

which im fairly sure he has those this Yamanba definitely has skeletons in his closet
All we need is a sexual harassment twitlonger and the circle of Yamanbary is complete.

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Edit: Cowgirl now live. She's already entertaining. Sounds like a Flip. @Awoogers analysis!

Also, why the hell are the models have better rigging than Nijis? Fucking hell...

Mouth tracking is awful AF though.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Evanito Defense Force:

Grifter needs to earn.

All we need is a sexual harassment twitlonger and the circle of Yamanbary is complete.

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Edit: Cowgirl now live. She's already entertaining. Sounds like a Flip. @Awoogers analysis!

Also, why the hell are the models have better rigging than Nijis? Fucking hell...

Mouth tracking is awful AF though.

As has been said before, rigging quality really only depends on how much money the person is willing to burn on their model, Niji are greedy fucks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This app already looks like a piece of shit that an Indian would code in about four hours for some bean curd.

Top Bottom