"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

Battle of the Bands (Vtuber Edition)

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

MYTH & ROID - Crazy Scary Holy Fantasy

Hakos Baelz X Sakamata Chloe Cover

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I remembered this existed and thought it deserves be memorialized in this thread:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
January actually had quite a few music releases I really enjoyed.

Can't say I was expecting a SEX MACHINEGUNS cover, but Fubuki and Patra killed it.

Moon Jelly provided amazing vocals to a song with equally amazing music. Been listening to it quite a bit since I first listened to it.

4 out of the 5 Phase KALEiDO girls released songs, some originals, and some covers:

Clara's original is a lot of fun and super catchy. She's one to definitely check out. She is an amazing singer.

I've come to really enjoy Pico's original as well. It's very cute and explains her lore. Someone in the comments translated the lyrics into English, though the video gives a good idea as well.

This cover from Loki is really good. Also includes the rest of KALEiDO as well.

And lastly, Memory also released a cover. She actually released this one about a week before their debut. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely good.

Piarro

Early Adopter

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Risu and Oga singing the opening from season two of Love is War:

Matsuri and Gura singing "Sorairo Days" from Gurren Lagann:

Amelia singing "Ookami Blues" from Seton Academy:

FUWAMOCO singing the opening from Chobits:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick