"If it's not a nut IT MUST BE PEA"IRyS

NIJISANJI Official Merch

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
šŸŒˆ A thread to post and discuss NIJISANJI merchandise.

Happy Birthday, Wosemi-sama!!

If you're into voiced goods, the NIJISANJI store is having a resale on their NEW YEAR 2022 voicepacks and Christmas 2021 voicepacks right now!

These plushies were brought back but have SOLD OUT!

NOCTYX half anniversary goods are still up for sale.

OBSYDIA new outfit goods are still up for sale!

You can find all of these here -> nijisanji-store!

JPNIJISANJI

Tsukino Mito is celebrating her birthday!

Bizarre Storry Collab!

Nijisanji TRAINING collab!

Overall a bunch of cool things. I won't be linking more since we'll be pass thread limit if I do. Nijisanji JP has a few official links to these post, but you can also check our store links to see if they have any of these collabs available.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Gonna be honest my only hope as a Nijifan is that their recent purchase of a US-based warehouse eventually means we get better merchandise. Anycolor really seems to doubt the sheer consooooooomerism that plagues the west.

I'm also still waiting for a fuckton of my Nijisanji merch to ship from earlier in the year.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Will the Akina hoodie EVER get a restock, sheesh...

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice怂
Early Adopter

New Niji merch just dropped.
Selen was eager to point out that Ember is included with her.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Hope I didn't fuck posting these up but... gosh Ethyria's designs are top tier, and I need these. Like, actually will be acquiring. I've gotten a new appreciation for these ladies to the point where I kind of get why people miss the B.L. times.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1665604674136.png
Nijisanji Holloween merch. Featuring Voice packs (and other merch like Acrylic stands) from Amamiya Kokoro, Sukoya, Masahiro Meme, Nagao Kei, Pomu, and Sonny.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Chigusa and Petra hoodies coming to the store.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If you bought merch of every Niji member how much of it would show up before 10 new waves happened?

hylic

I got a sticker with my tempura. A welcome surprise

Attachments

• B4E04893-7D07-495A-80F9-53EE0B86B1B2.jpeg
    B4E04893-7D07-495A-80F9-53EE0B86B1B2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Is there an official place I can grab Hololive/Nijisanji merch in Japan? I know that Hololive has some Prize Figures (cheaper ones) and some legit expensive as fuck figures. Prize figures can be found on UFO catchers and in some stores.

As for Nijisanji, recently Sanrio announced a collab with the EN members.

1697786467829.png

Can these be found on the Sanrio stores in Japan or are these Online-exclusive items?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Is there an official place I can grab Hololive/Nijisanji merch in Japan? I know that Hololive has some Prize Figures (cheaper ones) and some legit expensive as fuck figures. Prize figures can be found on UFO catchers and in some stores.

As for Nijisanji, recently Sanrio announced a collab with the EN members.

View attachment 51555

Can these be found on the Sanrio stores in Japan or are these Online-exclusive items?
Most of their merch is typically sold on animate later on after it went on sale at their own online shop, there are also the 2nd-hand offline stores like surugaya if you'd like to hunt for the gacha/kuji/ufo catchers merchs since a lot of people tends to sell their extra loot if they still have some after trading with the ones they wanted to get

as for the sanrio collab, I think these should be available through niji's own online shop as usual? the announcement didn't mention anything about sanrio store availability so far

Top Bottom