"Anus is also a butthole"Kureiji Ollie

How to use the Workshop

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
This section of the forum has been set up to allow users to discuss the technical aspects of vtubing.

This includes rigging, clipping, editing, stream recording, video downloading, sacrificing goats to OBS, etc.

Thread creation is enabled in this forum, but each new topic must be approved by me before it will show up on the public list.

You can also use this forum to discuss the Japanese language, translation software, how to learn to speak Glorious Nippon, etc.

Basically, use this section to expand and improve your knowledge of our future Asian overlords. All topics should be focused on helping people learn and educate themselves in some technical capacity.

Floor is open for questions if anyone has them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why is OBS so incredibly unstable.

Jealous

Lurker
This section of the forum has been set up to allow users to discuss the technical aspects of vtubing.

This includes rigging, clipping, editing, stream recording, video downloading, sacrificing goats to OBS, etc.
Will there be a one big post guide on all of those? Or a trustworthy guide out there that I can follow and mess around. Whichever works.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can we ask questions in the thread, like can I go in the clipping thread and ask a question?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Anyone want to learn how to draw?

Top Bottom